Feeling bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling bad

Ok, just lost my job.. feeling like shit, been out partying with my gf and feeling like i’m Not worthy.. got this overwhelming desire to tell her that i feel like middleage loser with residing hairline, and a small penis. A bit drunk at the moment so i just need to vent. Better here then to tell her.. right? phu. Thank god for this place!
    Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Did i say congrats on over 1000 posts.

Next you will get abetter job and feel on top of the world and tell the gf she is not worthy . Come see how silly that is.

Comment

My man

Comment

May I ask what type of job it was?

Comment

To top it all the forest fire spreads.

Comment

Im a bit late to this but I want to say your job or lack of one doesn't define you.
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Neither does you dick size.

Cut yourself some slack, think everything happens for a reason and pick yourself back up tomorrow xoxo
              Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

When I got made redundant 2 years ago (was in the same job for 23 years) I was living alone with no gf and I'd lost both parents to cancer within a year of each other.
                Things can always be worse my friend...
                Party hard, fuck your girl, keep doing the PE and another job will come your way at some point.
                Keep looking forward...
                Starting size (Dec 2016):
                7 inch BPEL
                4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
                8 inch BPEL
                5 inch Girth

Comment

Originally posted by User4286 View Post
                  May I ask what type of job it was?
                  It was a region manager for an business insurance company.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                    Neither does you dick size.
                    Wait what? Its not that bad anymore!

Comment

Thx for support guys, and girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
                        Ok, just lost my job.. feeling like shit, been out partying with my gf and feeling like i’m Not worthy.. got this overwhelming desire to tell her that i feel like middleage loser with residing hairline, and a small penis. A bit drunk at the moment so i just need to vent. Better here then to tell her.. right? phu. Thank god for this place!
                        Receding hairline for the most part is a consequence of having high testosterone and thus high dht levels. If it bothers you a lot and you don't want to rock a shaved head you can take like 0,1mg of finasteride eod or 0,25mg e3d which will lower your dht by around 50% which will not cause sexual side effects, it will also slightly raise your testosterone. I don't think it is worth to take more finasteride than that. I think donald trumps doctor said donald trump takes 0,5mg every third day of finasteride.

Comment

If you live in norway don't you get a very good unemployment salary? Might be a blessing in disguise, you can now PE 8 hours a day.

Btw I got some thinning of my frontal hairline from aas which don't seem to get worse, but still it bothers me a bit however I like to think about who would I rather be Mandingo (receded hairline and 11") or danny D (perfect hairline but only 9,5") I'd ofcourse rather have the bigger penis but that's me.
                          Last edited by july; 07-23-2018, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X