Gf uninterested in me after orgasm... Wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gf uninterested in me after orgasm... Wtf

I've been dating this girl for a couple months now and I've noticed that when I get her off she seems to lose almost all interest in me... And immediately wants to go to sleep and doesn't seem to like being touched after. Just happened again.... We were dry humping and she came... She said she didn't mean to and I said I needed to cum and she said you can... And I said I need your help and she said something like it's hard after she cums because she loses sexual desire and apologized for coming fast saying she didn't mean to. This has happened a few times before so wtf? I'm starting to get self conscious here like she isn't that into me plus we've been sort of fighting a lot lately. She does the same thing with massages. She says she will give me one after and she ends up falling asleep or some shit after. Feel like I'm being used hardcore.

Doesn't sound like she's too interested in a relationship with you, just the sex (her orgasms.)

Edit: Oh yeah, if you're giving her massages and she's not returning the favor then you are being used.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

How old are you and her? Sounds like an inexperienced person being flooded by sleep hormones.

My advice, get her to get you off first, then touch her.
      Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

But she wanted to change our Facebook relationship status... And she wanted to move in. I'm 29 and she's 33.

Comment

Originally posted by DeMi-GoD View Post
          But she wanted to change our Facebook relationship status... And she wanted to move in. I'm 29 and she's 33.
          Right then unless your her first partner than she's just being selfish and lazy. Taking and not giving in return. Call her out on it.
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Tonight she said "I'm sorry but it's hard when I lose sexual interest after I orgasm and I don't want to fake like I'm into it.".

It's a cold feeling like she doesn't care about making me feel good or care about my happiness.

Comment

Definitely selfish... While we were messing around she did say "don't make me cum yet" like she knew she'd lose interest right after. And after she acted like she really didn't mean to so soon.

Comment

Well make sure you get your fill before she cums. That way you both win.

Maybe she really can't help the loss of interest in sex afterwards.

Comment

Thought guys were the one that need to cum last lol.

Comment

This relationship is a joke. Never been used so hard before. I don't even know how to bring this up. Feel weak used and unworthy.

Comment

Sexual narcissism is one of the biggest red flags for a toxic one-sided relationship. It's one thing if you're with someone who just doesn't like giving blowjobs, but someone leaving you high and dry after you service them tells you how little they care about you. You're just like a sex toy they can use and throw off the side of the bed when they're done playing with you.

It's also a pretty good indicator that you're with someone who is likely to cheat, because they show no empathy for your feelings, and probably won't even discuss the matter with you. Chances are if you're with someone like this who is taking you for granted and it's not how they were in the beginning, they're probably using you for sex in between showing love to and sleeping with someone else.

Comment

My wife is kind of like that. Emotionally we are almost opposite of what the gender stereotypes dictate.

After sex she will roll over and turn on the TV while I want to talk n cuddle. It has become somewhat of an inside joke to us. She will even text friends or family afterwards along the lines of "Ok, I can concentrate now..."
                        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                        Thread
                        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

This relationship is a joke. Never been used so hard before. I don't even know how to bring this up. Feel weak used and unworthy.
                          Look at the bright side. You are so good in bed that women use you for sex.

Comment

I really can't figure her out. Her personality and voice also changes when we're in bed. Idk how to describe it. It's like she acts like a little girl or something. Totally different than how she is outside of bed.

Comment

I really can't figure her out. Her personality and voice also changes when we're in bed. Idk how to describe it. It's like she acts like a little girl or something. Totally different than how she is outside of bed.
                              Dude, she's BORDERLINE. Run!

Comment

Working...
                              X