My preggy gf doesn't want to see me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My preggy gf doesn't want to see me.

My pregnant girlfriend threaten men to abort our baby if I show up during her pregnancy stage until the baby comes out. I don’t understand why she doesn’t want to see me and is only asking me for financial support. She’s making me feel bad. She doesn’t want me to be there for her. It makes me think she’s not glad of being pregnant. I don’t know what her reasons are but for the baby’s sake, I stayed away from her and now I’m a thousand miles away. A foreign friend of mine told me that maybe it’s because of her hormones. But it doesn’t seem like it.

Originally posted by Hall0815 View Post
    My pregnant girlfriend threaten men to abort our baby if I show up during her pregnancy stage until the baby comes out. I don’t understand why she doesn’t want to see me and is only asking me for financial support. She’s making me feel bad. She doesn’t want me to be there for her. It makes me think she’s not glad of being pregnant. I don’t know what her reasons are but for the baby’s sake, I stayed away from her and now I’m a thousand miles away. A foreign friend of mine told me that maybe it’s because of her hormones. But it doesn’t seem like it.
    I think you're being manipulated.

You're either not the baby's father, she's not even pregnant, OR.... She's is using your baby as a bargaining chip for money without you being in the picture.
    TheGreatDivider
    Member of the Month Dec 2015
    Last edited by TheGreatDivider; 08-14-2018, 04:21 AM.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Wait a minute, you need to call her bluff on this. Stop making payments and go see her right away!

I bet you bet you anything if she is pregnant she is going to abort that baby no matter what and keep asking you for money. Why do I think this? Because no expected mother makes those kinds of threats unless she's seriously messed up. I'm wagering that she's pulling some kind of false pregnancy trap to take advantage of you.

Comment

A simple proof of paternity test has surly already been done? I mean that would have been a start point before any money.

Comment

Just point here if she has done something dodgy she will act angry if confronted . Most likely a full on tantrum if confronted . If she is legit she will be confused.

Comment

Another TrueLove disaster ?
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Amazing what we men can put up with! Demand clarifications: it's well within your rights, especially if you are paying for it!
              Alas, I suspect you may not be the father. Or she is in dire need of psychiatrist.....

Comment

Originally posted by astrovale View Post
                Amazing what we men can put up with! Demand clarifications: it's well within your rights, especially if you are paying for it!
                Alas, I suspect you may not be the father. Or she is in dire need of psychiatrist.....
                Or both.

Comment

I suspect that she's not even pregnant. I think she broke up with him and this is her way of holding onto him if her other plans don't work out. I bet anything she doesn't want him to visit her because she's already dating someone else.

Comment

If you're thousand miles away, she probably lives in another country? Well, then you might be just her sponsor. And right now she might be with someone else, and after he (the guy she is with right now) will hear the same story like you did. IMHO.
                    Started on September 2018
                    BPEL 5.3"
                    EG 4.3"

Current
                    BPEL 6" (±0.1")
                    EG 4.3"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                      I think you're being manipulated.

You're either not the baby's father, she's not even pregnant, OR.... She's is using your baby as a bargaining chip for money without you being in the picture.
                      Hi! First, thank you for commenting; I appreciate it. Second, I really don't know, man. Probably, you're right. I can't go and talk to her either because if she really is pregnant, she might abort our baby. I really don't know what to do and what to believe anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                        Wait a minute, you need to call her bluff on this. Stop making payments and go see her right away!

I bet you bet you anything if she is pregnant she is going to abort that baby no matter what and keep asking you for money. Why do I think this? Because no expected mother makes those kinds of threats unless she's seriously messed up. I'm wagering that she's pulling some kind of false pregnancy trap to take advantage of you.

I would love to take your advice but I know she would really does what she told me. You don't know her. She does whatever she says. I think I just have to talk to her parents or maybe her cousins. Thank you for commenting!

Comment

Originally posted by astrovale View Post
                          I really don't know what's the truth now. But yeah, thanks for commenting! I'll figure out soon.

Comment

Do you really think a girl that wants to have the baby will suddenly change her mind and abort it over something as simple as you talking to her? If that's the type of girl she is I would be very concerned over what type of mother she would be. She's not going to abort it if you talk to her to find out what's going on.
                            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hi! First, thank you for commenting; I appreciate it. Second, I really don't know, man. Probably, you're right. I can't go and talk to her either because if she really is pregnant, she might abort our baby. I really don't know what to do and what to believe anymore.
                              Trust your brothers here who have been fucked over by cheating exes and divorce. When I tell you that you need to call her bluff and go see her then you need to go see her. This is not something you are ever going to fix by sitting on your ass worrying.

I would love to take your advice but I know she would really does what she told me. You don't know her. She does whatever she says. I think I just have to talk to her parents or maybe her cousins. Thank you for commenting!
                              If aborts the baby then guess what that means... She can't ask for any more money from you or screw with you over child visitation or child support.

Think with your fucking head here. You don't her in your future. You don't want to coparent with someone so evil that they will threaten to kill their child if you show up. That's not anything a healthy normal person would say. That is something a crazy person would say!

Comment

Working...
                              X