Batwoman Help me from your cave...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batwoman Help me from your cave...

Right after not talking to a ex girlfriend giving her some space to herself to figure out what she wants what is the best way to restart a conversation bearing in mind she could still be pretty angry with me?
    My Long Term Goal To Achieve BPEL: 7.75" X6

How about "I've missed you. Can we talk?"
    You can call, text, or email something really simple like that, then wait to see what happens.
    If you feel like she is angry with you for something, then you could add "I'm sorry" to that. Saying you're sorry doesn't necessarily mean that you agree that you did something wrong, just that you regret that whatever it was happened.
    Most important -- just keep it simple at first. Saying that you miss her lets her know that you care, and are sincere in wanting to open communications.

Comment

Batwoman, you are damned wise! Kudos.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
        You can call, text, or email something really simple like that, then wait to see what happens.
        If you feel like she is angry with you for something, then you could add "I'm sorry" to that. Saying you're sorry doesn't necessarily mean that you agree that you did something wrong, just that you regret that whatever it was happened.
        Most important -- just keep it simple at first. Saying that you miss her lets her know that you care, and are sincere in wanting to open communications.
        so communication is the most important thing here huh ....

Comment

Um, wasn't that the question? I presume that when you want to restart a conversation with someone, it is all about communication!

Comment

Great answers BW Although I am wondering, what is this hangup with the bat cave starting to spread over the forum? :S :P

-UYN-
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
              Is there a way i can word it to ask like do u want to meet up for a coffee in a simple setence?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMagicStick View Post
                Is there a way i can word it to ask like do u want to meet up for a coffee in a simple setence?
                Sure. How about "I've missed you. Can we talk? How about going for coffee?"
                Don't make it harder than it has to be. Simple is best, especially if you are nervous. Don't try to explain yourself or say too much too fast. Just go for the basics, one thing at a time. If you want to take her out for coffee, then focus on asking her that.

Comment

i just have this funny feeling im going to get rejected by her if that is the case where do i go from there batwoman?

Comment

Well, sometimes you don't get what you want. Sometimes, one person wants a relationship and the other doesn't. It hurts like hell to be the person left behind; I've been there, I know. If that is really truly the case here, and she doesn't want to even consider being with your or seeing you again, then you need to move on with your life.
                    BUT you don't know that yet!!!! She may respond positively when you ask to see her again!

If she rejects your overtures the first time, wait a couple of days and try again. She may be surprised and flustered the first time you ask, and say "no" reflexively to cover her embarrassment and surprise. So give her at least a couple of chances to say "yes" before you give up.

If she rejects your suggestions two or three times in a row, then you just need to give up and leave her completely alone. It will do you no good to pressure her if she has made up her mind. Better to move on with your life.

Comment

Be the man. Do the right thing. Don't be afraid. Talk to her. Simple way to start a conversation by saying "How's your day so far?" After building some good rapport, ask her to meet you up for coffee. If she turns you down, it's ok. At least you try and ask her. If you need any advice. feel free to ask. Good luck buddy
                      4/27/2010

BPFSL= 6"
                      FL= 4.1"
                      FG= 4.5"
                      EL=6"
                      EG=5.5"

Comment

Right my mum got there before me giving her a call and she responded to my mum saying the relationship isnt over its just that she needs time which could be up to months but she told my mum that she is scared ill move on in the mean time which she doesnt want as she said she loves me very much & see's a future with me.

This is all very draining what to do, what to do.

My mum said leave her but i want another opinion.

Comment

You want to see her again, so just call her and see what she says. Don't try to plan out your whole future with her now. If she'll see you, fine, go meet with her. If not, move on. It makes no sense to sit around waiting for someone who "needs time" -- that is code for "I don't think I want this relationship."

Comment

Don't see the problem here, find another girl ,if this one cones back(doubtfull) ,worry about that then.

Comment

I say, do the coffee thing just one time just to get a vibe. Then ater that there is no sense in begging. Begging removes all power from you. But if you feel there is still something there to kindle go for it.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
                              X