Following the bigger dick ex.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Following the bigger dick ex.

whats some thoughts on following a bigger dick guy before you? Me i have i guess a rare case where EVERY guy my girlfriend was with was beyond huge. So forgive me if i have the typical issue sometimes..lol. just a few stats if would call them these guys are from 8 to 13in last guy was 12 or some shit.now i can get over that because she isn't very deep so i know what her limits was with them.The crap about is non- of them had regular girth either 7 to 8 in girth she says she could wrap her hand around them. to my amazement she remained tight which i questioned until we did the do. i struggle alot of times knowing i'm the smallest out of them i just go into sex confident that i can out do them and have fun. I figure rather you ignore it or not hits still a hit in my case a strong right cross which is hard to shake off in a relationship. please give a thought if you can? thanks for reading..

Sorry, not to be mean but I just don't believe your girl. She is either making this up on purpose to tease you, or she's just really bad at remembering and estimating size. If she said she'd had one large guy? That I can believe. But so many? And so large? No way. The chances of getting struck by lightening (twice) are far, far greater than what she is claiming.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
      Sorry, not to be mean but I just don't believe your girl. She is either making this up on purpose to tease you, or she's just really bad at remembering and estimating size. If she said she'd had one large guy? That I can believe. But so many? And so large? No way. The chances of getting struck by lightening (twice) are far, far greater than what she is claiming.
      Batwoman has a very valid point. If she doesn't know your size, you can ask her to give you a very rough estimate to see how far off she is?

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

unfortunately this is true i know of these guys and had the unpleasant sight of to of them posting there dicks on twitter!lol...the other two or three i heard about from other chicks so maybe i should cur up under a tree.

Comment

The truth is that I think that guys are nuts to worry so much about size. Really, it simply does not matter that much to women. If there is one thing I have learned from this site, it is that guys care WAY more about penis size than ladies do.
          PE is marvelous and I am totally in favor of it, I love the idea that a guy can work to grow a bigger cock. But if you want to make a difference in what your girl experiences right now, read and learn from this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/756...ter-lover.html
          And quit beating yourself up about size.

Comment

The truth is that I think that guys are nuts to worry so much about size. Really, it simply does not matter that much to women. If there is one thing I have learned from this site, it is that guys care WAY more about penis size than ladies do.
            PE is marvelous and I am totally in favor of it, I love the idea that a guy can work to grow a bigger cock. But if you want to make a difference in what your girl experiences right now, read and learn from this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/756...ter-lover.html

hey thanks i read that thread...pretty awesome and cool to know i was applying a few of those things i read! its difficult to say though that i beat myself up about size it just seems to be made up as a big deal. You have alot of girls who say it doesn't matter but would choose the bigger dick dude in a sexual choice. in my case i'm a happy average and just trying to improve to a personal average (6.5)...i'll just it in the terms that no one likes to be second best to the mates in the bedroom well i don't and i hate that sex is great because of love thing i figure if its great before that then when the love is there its AMAZING!

Comment

I would post the link if I knew it, but there is data that shows penis size by percentile. Once you see this, you will be very relieved because it really would be like being struck by lightening twice & then winning the lottery only to have the winning ticket struck from your hand by lightening.

I cannot see why she would put that into your head in the first place.
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                I would post the link if I knew it, but there is data that shows penis size by percentile. Once you see this, you will be very relieved because it really would be like being struck by lightening twice & then winning the lottery only to have the winning ticket struck from your hand by lightening.

I cannot see why she would put that into your head in the first place.
                Vulcan, this is an EXCELLENT WAY OF PUTTING IT!!!

Well, I agree with Batwoman, and it DOES seem hard to believe that she had been with so many guys that were THAT big, I mean, 13"???, that is like a guy being 7'2" tall, its just SO RARE!!!

Well, welcome to the PEGym and good luck with your PE regimen.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                  Vulcan, this is an EXCELLENT WAY OF PUTTING IT!!!

Well, I agree with Batwoman, and it DOES seem hard to believe that she had been with so many guys that were THAT big, I mean, 13"???, that is like a guy being 7'2" tall, its just SO RARE!!!

Well, welcome to the PEGym and good luck with your PE regimen.
                  guys i know its rare buts true..lol..i swear i have the worst luck..

Comment

Batwoman,
                    Thanks for providing the thread, 'Want to become a better lover? It' will certainly help those with less experience and skill in love making. As men we tend to have a habit of wanting to 'knock-the-bottom-out-of-it' and rush into pleasing ourselves without regard to our partner. Something we are aware of but for some reason heat-of-the-moment controls.

Techniques of lovemaking are pleasure skills learned over time and this article remindes me of what I've forgotten. I need to re-focus on how to be a good steward with what I've been given, timing and finesse are special indeed!

Thanks again
                    Angus

Comment

I agree with Batwoman 100%, the old saying "It's not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean " is true. I'm average in size and have been with many women that have had huge men in their lives and I've pleased her far more/better. I'm skilled in the art of lovemaking. Size helps, but knowledge is still power. Now all I want to do is add more size along with my talents, but I never stress over the next man's size. It's not an ego competition for me, it's a woman pleasing mission.

Comment

look at my post in this thread

its post #6

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-perspective/12753-consider-instead-size-questions.html#post119251
                        From 5.8 x 4.8

to?

Goal: 7.0 x 5.5
                        Long Term: 8.0 x 6.0

Comment

As long as you please your womern it doesn't matter bout the ex. Besides when it comes to sex when I can make my womern feel like takin a nap afterwards i'm set!!! Havin a bigger penis for me is just a bonus!
                          Current 7.52 bpel Thanks Hand!!!
                          Erect girth 5 1/4!!! Thanks clamping!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                              I saw this somewhere on the forums as well and would love to see it again as well if anyone can help find it...
                              Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Working...
                              X