The red pill community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The red pill community

Does anyone here associate themselves with the red pill community or have read "the rational male" by rollo tomassi?

Nope.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I have read it. Pretty interesting read in my opinion. You probably won't get much attention regarding that topic on here though. You can hit up their reddit however.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
        I have read it. Pretty interesting read in my opinion. You probably won't get much attention regarding that topic on here though. You can hit up their reddit however.
        I figured as much. I've noticed many guys in this forum have major insecurities with women, and they would really benefit from the things the red pill has to offer. Its life changing for most men. But I figure even if only 1 person here benefited from it, it would be worth it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Norseman90 View Post
          I figured as much. I've noticed many guys in this forum have major insecurities with women, and they would really benefit from the things the red pill has to offer. Its life changing for most men. But I figure even if only 1 person here benefited from it, it would be worth it to me.
          Red Pill get's a lot of flak because people don't really understand it well, and it's a bit of a taboo, for lack of a better word. Plus it is a hard truth to face which is why I keep it to myself and rarely share relationship advice on here.
          I agree with the red pill totally, but it;s important to understand that it isn't an ideology in and of itself, it is a praxeology.

I agree with you, that most guys would benefit from the fact that a woman should never be a man's reason for being, (let alone a top priority) but rather his life mission. Most men are stuck with an idealistic and false view of love and think they need a woman to make them happy. Only you can make you happy.
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

My views on red pill are well known .
            I touch on them in this thread .
            I have read some red pill and understand it better than i want to .
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/719...ness-soul.html

Comment

Red Pill get's a lot of flak because people don't really understand it well, and it's a bit of a taboo, for lack of a better word. Plus it is a hard truth to face which is why I keep it to myself and rarely share relationship advice on here.
              I agree with the red pill totally, but it;s important to understand that it isn't an ideology in and of itself, it is a praxeology.

I agree with you, that most guys would benefit from the fact that a woman should never be a man's reason for being, (let alone a top priority) but rather his life mission. Most men are stuck with an idealistic and false view of love and think they need a woman to make them happy. Only you can make you happy.
              I agree 100%. I tend to also follow jordan Peterson's logic as well when he says to "be attractive to many women, but be attracted to one". There is power in being in a great relationship bit at the same time the girl knows our worth and that many women would line up at the chance to be with us. Which makes us committing to that one woman even more powerful, vs us being tied down in a horrible relationship where we are lucky to get sex once every couple weeks and not respected.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                My views on red pill are well known .
                I touch on them in this thread .
                I have read some red pill and understand it better than i want to .
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/719...ness-soul.html
                Note you can be red pill without being Dark Triad, or Tetrad in this case.
                Red Pill is a concept of inter-gender social dynamics (the truth), not manipulative PUA strategies in pursuit of sex. The main goal of being red pill is to be the best version of yourself, be on your purpose, and let women come as a byproduct.

"Game" in a Red Pill context, is just a social strategy one can employ to be more attractive and successful in social interaction be it with men or with women. By having game, you have a strong "frame", meaning that you carry yourself well, don't get too emotionally reactive to anything (heckling, playful teasing etc.) and just simply being socially competent (likable). PUAs definition of game is different from Red Pill's. Infact, PUA's are only a miniscule sub-part of Red Pill. You don't have to be a PUA or Dark Triad to be Red Pill, they are just part of it.

There are TONS of different concepts and ideas regarding the Red Pill, it is mostly subjective aside from the actual truth about society, culture, and intergender dynamics that "The Rational Male" points out. The subjective part of the Red Pill attempts to answer the question, "Well, now that we know the truth, what do we do about it?"
                One must understand that Red Pill is also amoral, you pick and choose what you want to follow, and you discard the rest. If you follow every single concept of Red Pill, you will be seen as pretty immoral in nature. The main point is this. The Red Pill has two parts:
                The Truth: Read "The Rational Male"
                What to do in response to the truth: Visit their Reddit page.
                HansTwilight
                Retired Moderator
                PE Gym Editor
                Member of the Month Jan 2017
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by HansTwilight; 10-01-2018, 09:41 PM.
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

The term "Red Pill" covers a lot of topics not just PUA, game and social dynamics.
                  July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                  bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                  meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

I never took the red pill, I took the crazy pill and it changed my life for the better.
                    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Took too many red pills. Know where I can get some blue?
                      Thing is I rate knowledge only takes one so far. It's not always being correct or knowing hidden dynamics. But it is always important to have a connection. Red pills are tough to swallow when not mature enough. My 2 cents
                      May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
                      July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Comment

I'm guessing that this thread is better suited for the relationship forum, am I correct?

Comment

Note you can be red pill without being Dark Triad, or Tetrad in this case.
                          Red Pill is a concept of inter-gender social dynamics (the truth), not manipulative PUA strategies in pursuit of sex. The main goal of being red pill is to be the best version of yourself, be on your purpose, and let women come as a byproduct.

"Game" in a Red Pill context, is just a social strategy one can employ to be more attractive and successful in social interaction be it with men or with women. By having game, you have a strong "frame", meaning that you carry yourself well, don't get too emotionally reactive to anything (heckling, playful teasing etc.) and just simply being socially competent (likable). PUAs definition of game is different from Red Pill's. Infact, PUA's are only a miniscule sub-part of Red Pill. You don't have to be a PUA or Dark Triad to be Red Pill, they are just part of it.

There are TONS of different concepts and ideas regarding the Red Pill, it is mostly subjective aside from the actual truth about society, culture, and intergender dynamics that "The Rational Male" points out. The subjective part of the Red Pill attempts to answer the question, "Well, now that we know the truth, what do we do about it?"
                          One must understand that Red Pill is also amoral, you pick and choose what you want to follow, and you discard the rest. If you follow every single concept of Red Pill, you will be seen as pretty immoral in nature. The main point is this. The Red Pill has two parts:
                          The Truth: Read "The Rational Male"
                          What to do in response to the truth: Visit their Reddit page.
                          Actually i would argue that you can't be red pill without having dark tetrad characters since that is what they are modeling .

Comment

Wow the fact that even people on this forum know about red pill and about rational male just shows how popular it has gotten.

Comment

Everyone knows about red pill theory.... even women lol
                              Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Working...
                              X