She can t come to orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She can t come to orgasm

Ok this is a topic that would never cross my mind that I would make.

I am 36 I have had sex with almost 40 women in my life.
    Almost all of them were coming to orgasm/s very easy with me and multiple times.
    They were giving me credits on this subject by telling me that they had never had something like this with their previous bfs.
    For example I had met one that she had never come to orgasm with the dick inside...only with fingers and tongue and when I made her come with my dick she was surprized and she told me about it. From then I could make her come 1-2 times in all sex sessions but she was hard to come in general.
    An other example is a woman that she was hard to come but she was comming with me 2 times in every sex... and she was suprized because she told me that none could make her come in every sex... she was coming 1 time in 5-10 sex sessions.
    An other girl was a multi orgasm one and she had record like 7-8 times with others and with me she was coming 15-20 times.

Anyway you got the point.

Now I am with this 20yo girl that she had only 2 bfs before me and she told me that she has never felt an orgasm in her life...
    Not even with her hand... and she told me she doesn t feel anything when she masturbates.

She told me that with me she felt some times during sex that she was about to come but she didn t and the poor girl doesn t even know how an orgasm feels like so this times she was thinking that maybe she came LoL.

I also licked her ( women have told me I am a good licker) and she told me she doesn t feel anything by licking.

I am starting to think that this girl is maybe unable to come because this is how she is... we have heard of women that have never felt an orgasm.

any opinions?

Girls don;t always tell the full truth .

You know how many times this girls don't come with any dick other than mine has been told.?

Comment

Yes.
      But I know what I see...and what I feel.
      You are always so suspicious with all girls mate. chill out.
      Some girls I have fucked they were squirting... They can t lie about that.

Comment

Anorgasmia (the inability to orgasm) can have a number of possible origins.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey TeoDeles.

Took my girlfriend 5-6 months to orgasm, we had lots of sex and we loved each other very very much from the beginning. We are 23 years old now and she had never had an orgasm before, but she had been with a few other guys. I dont know what it was exactly, but some girls/women need time to enjoy sex to the fullest and in the way that make them orgasm. This is my experience and what my girlfriend told me after I asked a few months after she reached it for the first time. I would say: Give her time, she needs to be comfortable with her self especially I think as well as trust from you and feeling kind of safe with you When she´s ready, it most likely will "happen". It was nothing she actually wanted to talk about before it was no longer a "problem", can be difficult to talk about from her side. Today she reach her first orgasm in no time, her FIRST

Everybody is different, but sounds exactly like what Ive been trough and could be the same. It should not upset you in any way, just a phase some people and couples has to go trough. Just my experience.
          Phallosan Forte NBPEL
          Feb/15/2019 - 6.5
          Mar/20/2019 - 6.7 Week 6 (209,5 hrs)
          June/30/2019 - 7.0 Week 20 (800+ hrs) Goal
          xxxx/xx/2019 - 7.5 Week xx :first:Goal

Comment

I won't judge that you hook up with teens and you are almost their fathers age. The thing is at 20 many girls haven't experienced their sexuality yet but also she might have hormonal or psycological issues. She says she doesn't feel anything even by herself, I think she should be checked by a doctor.
            Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
            Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
            Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
            Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

Thank you all for the replies

@Sticke I am not hooking up with teens. In fact they are not my choise.
              From the 40 women only 2 of them were teens... most of them were older than me.
              In fact I like 30-40 yo girls.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                Yes.
                But I know what I see...and what I feel.
                You are always so suspicious with all girls mate. chill out.
                Some girls I have fucked they were squirting... They can t lie about that.
                You misunderstand me i think women commonly orgasm from simple piv, they just seem to like to tell guys they are the only one that can do it.

Comment

OK woman and orgasms, did you not know that some women can go through there whole life and never orgasm, its a sad fact but true, Even Dr Betty Dodson has tried with some and she is the queen of orgasms, has had to step back and say some just never can orgasm.

But some thing I did read is that some women have very shallow orgasms that don't really register, but do happen, so perhaps she really is having them.

NOWHARD

Comment

Every woman I've been with i've been able to get off with great success. That is until my current gf. She literally never comes. I've tried everything and have just come to accept that's how she is. Perhaps maybe she has the ability, i don't know, but that's a journey she's going to have to figure out herself. She never masturbates and finds it disgusting so I don't believe she's really figured out her body but who knows. Perhaps some can't? Or perhaps some just haven't taken the time to know and love themselves so they can figure it out. Just enjoy the time you have with her.
                    Nov 2016 Start
                    6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                    7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                    14 months
                    +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

I reckon orgasmic juices open up in time with some
                      May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
                      July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Comment

Success.
                        This weekend I made her come 3 times in every sex we had.
                        The girl seemed astonished as it was her first time coming in orgasm.
                        I found her sweet spot and how to make her come.
                        One of the 3 orgasms was strong and the other 2 was lighter ( which is natural).
                        Every time she was coming her pussy was becoming super wet.

Comment

Lovely man.. was this through intercourse or fingers?

Comment

Sorry it's a lot to ask lol. Just know its a little easier with fingers for a girls first time

Comment

No it was all with the penis

Comment

Working...
                              X