Monsters under the bed ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsters under the bed ...

Ok where to start with this one ... been seeing this girl almost 2 years, most things are great with her, sex is incredible. Thinking of marriage in the future. But recently I've been getting a bit worried about her sexual past. She's been with a fairly limited number of partners, less than 15 I'd say. She says I'm the best and I can't doubt her, I make her cum really hard. But still, I can't help but worry she's been with one or more huge monster cocks in the past. I'm 8x6 so not small, but she never comments favorably about my size. She also has a wide and deep pussy, I feel barely adequate for her. I guess as she has become more important to me, this issue has been creeping up. I'm very size obsessed and want to feel like I'm her biggest and best and that she loves my dick.

The question is ... I recently got access to her phone. I'm thinking about searching it for messages about ex's big dicks to see if I find anything. The upside is maybe I find some messages about my own and nothing else which would be amazing for my confidence. The downside is maybe she texts her friends or ex about some monster she fucked in the past and ruins my confidence. But at least I wouldn't be worrying any more.

Obviously this is somewhat unethical, but still the temptation exists ... looking for advice from anyone who's been in a similar situation. I read part of the huge thread about the guy who's wife got fucked by a 9.8". This is clearly a bad mental issue to have, yet maybe dealing with it now is better than finding out 5 years and 2 kids later that she fucked some monsters in the past...?

Let her look at your phone first. What does her past have to do with you? Are you that insecure?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Rule #1: Never look at her phone.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Her sexual past is none of your business, just as yours is none of hers unless there is something there either of you need to disclose to the other (i.e. STD, etc). So what if she's been with a "monster"? If she wanted to be with one, she would be with one. Maybe your her "monster". She said you're her best and you said you believe her. Leave it at that. All this "what if this and what if that" will do nothing but sabotage a good thing. You could be inserting false trust issues into your relationship. Been there, done that, lost something great.

Maybe as she becomes more important to you, you become more worried about failure or being hurt that you unintentionally hold on to these ideas. It's a pathway to escape, but it's not a good one. Take the energy you're using to worry about her monsters and use it to resolve your own. Find the underlying issues that are coming out as this insecurity.

Apologies if this came out a little rough. Just trying to get the point across.
        tank0909
        Member of the Month Jan. 2019
        Last edited by tank0909; 11-20-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Some women don’t believe in discussing penis size. I have increased my girth from 4.4” to upto 5.5” and even an additional .5” after a pumping session and she still hasn’t mentioned the increased size.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Why would you reduce yourself worth to the size of your penis?

I dont believe penis is that big of deal to most women. And we dont remember exactly sizes.

Let this crazy thinking go.
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

My wife never says anything about my size, being adequate, in-adequate, etc. I've posed the question before and many of the people on here have commented that women rarely (on average) say anything about dick size.

My opinion, relish in the fact that you are considerably larger than most men and on the off "chance" that your girl has had a larger penis, remember that she's told you you're the best she's had and you obviously satisfy her. And, if you go looking for evidence to support your fears you'll likely find it....even if that evidence is simply your paranoia inventing it.
              Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
              Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
              Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Ugh. Not another she’s been with bigger thread, we’ll, ok.

Dude, this is the era of the independent woman. If she didn’t want to be with you she wouldn’t.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Well you must know you have head issues right ?
                  So this is part of an underlying problem that you should be trying to deal with .

By the by your dick is in the top percent or 2 so unless she has been with a lot of partners you are likely the biggest.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                    Ugh. Not another she’s been with bigger thread, we’ll, ok.
                    I know, right? It's like how many times do I have to keep apologizing for sleeping with her first."
                    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

You should read Trapezius’s post about insecurities about own and wifes sexual past. And ask yourself: « do i really want to go down this rabbit hole?» and btw.. leave her phone the fuck alone!
                      Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by bigmanoncampus View Post
                        Ok where to start with this one ... been seeing this girl almost 2 years, most things are great with her, sex is incredible. Thinking of marriage in the future. But recently I've been getting a bit worried about her sexual past. She's been with a fairly limited number of partners, less than 15 I'd say. She says I'm the best and I can't doubt her, I make her cum really hard. But still, I can't help but worry she's been with one or more huge monster cocks in the past. I'm 8x6 so not small, but she never comments favorably about my size. She also has a wide and deep pussy, I feel barely adequate for her. I guess as she has become more important to me, this issue has been creeping up. I'm very size obsessed and want to feel like I'm her biggest and best and that she loves my dick.

The question is ... I recently got access to her phone. I'm thinking about searching it for messages about ex's big dicks to see if I find anything. The upside is maybe I find some messages about my own and nothing else which would be amazing for my confidence. The downside is maybe she texts her friends or ex about some monster she fucked in the past and ruins my confidence. But at least I wouldn't be worrying any more.

Obviously this is somewhat unethical, but still the temptation exists ... looking for advice from anyone who's been in a similar situation. I read part of the huge thread about the guy who's wife got fucked by a 9.8". This is clearly a bad mental issue to have, yet maybe dealing with it now is better than finding out 5 years and 2 kids later that she fucked some monsters in the past...?
                        You refered to my thread. 9,8" was total bullshit that my wife put up, but the point is it was clearly bigger than my 5" nbpel (6" bp) x 5.1" eg. And point is it was big enough to hurt (that doesn't require very big, my 7,3" hurt). Example 2" longer is very clearly bigger.

I am the fucking expert on this subject as I've used more than 900 days of fighting against those emotions and ended up losing my family. I know what is the wrong way. My advice is STOP IT. Don't ask, don't seek her phone. You think it is going to help, but it will not. It won't stop you worrying that and makes it only worse.

Reality is that you are very big and most likely biggest. But that's not the point here. You have to find your confidence. And think how much it makes sense to make yourself miserable for obsessing some meaningless imaginary shit when everything is really fine. We are not here to worry things. Renounce and enjoy. Be grateful of what good you have. Gratitude is a really fucking strong emotion when you truly get it. When obsessive thought appears, notice that it is again that bullshit thought and turn mind gently to other things.

I knew ways to cure my mind from ocd, but I didn't do them as I thought I was fine. Ended up losing family. You don't have serious obsessions but you must stop it right away or it can become worse.
                        Trapezius
                        Last edited by Trapezius; 11-20-2018, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                          You refered to my thread. 9,8" was total bullshit that my wife put up, but the point is it was clearly bigger than my 5" nbpel (6" bp) x 5.1" eg. And point is it was big enough to hurt (that doesn't require very big, my 7,3" hurt). Example 2" longer is very clearly bigger.

I am the fucking expert on this subject as I've used more than 900 days of fighting against those emotions and ended up losing my family. I know what is the wrong way. My advice is STOP IT. Don't ask, don't seek her phone. You think it is going to help, but it will not. It won't stop you worrying that and makes it only worse.

Reality is that you are very big and most likely biggest. But that's not the point here. You have to find your confidence. And think how much it makes sense to make yourself miserable for obsessing some meaningless imaginary shit when everything is really fine. We are not here to worry things. Renounce and enjoy. Be grateful of what good you have. Gratitude is a really fucking strong emotion when you truly get it. When obsessive thought appears, notice that it is again that bullshit thought and turn mind gently to other things.

I knew ways to cure my mind from ocd, but I didn't do them as I thought I was fine. Ended up losing family. You don't have serious obsessions but you must stop it right away or it can become worse.
                          thanks for this reply and others. i can't disagree, it's a pretty fucked up thing to be concerned about. yet I imagine most of us are here and into PE because of size insecurities. I'm still just not sure if it's better to know, or to wonder. or if there's some way I can shut out the concern entirely...

Comment

Originally posted by bigmanoncampus View Post
                            thanks for this reply and others. i can't disagree, it's a pretty fucked up thing to be concerned about. yet I imagine most of us are here and into PE because of size insecurities. I'm still just not sure if it's better to know, or to wonder. or if there's some way I can shut out the concern entirely...
                            I think if you dont know. You will forget to Wonder about it after a while. But if she tells you about all her sexual experiences( not just the size)The mental image will be Harder to Get rid of. And it will haunt you.

For me, reading all of the «my gf’s ex was huge» posts in here. (Including my own) have really made me just get bored with the subject and i could not care less anymore. Sometimes the thought strikes me. Bit its gone again in like two seconds. And now im feeling imberrassed about the negative energy i spent over the subject.

There are hundreds of areas to feel inadequete over. Success, brains, humor, Charm, money Etc. I for one does not feel this way over dicksize anymore. And neither should you, big guy!

You can try fishing for compliments instead. Starting by tell her exactly what you like about her body. And after that you can ask her what she likes about you and your body. This can be embarrasing and fun. And just maybe you will Get a compliment that scratches your itch.. maybe..
                            Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Big man, take the excellent advice you have received from various members here (especially Trapezius and Norwaydude who have been through similar experiences) and let this go. It looks like this is a relationship that you value so don't put it at risk over this negative thought "loop". As Norwaydude says, you will forget about it after a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X