Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bit dissapointed about the importance of LOOKS, I`m absolutely intrigued /brotalk

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit dissapointed about the importance of LOOKS, I`m absolutely intrigued /brotalk

Ok so here`s it.

I was a total head-turner in high-school.. got hit like.. almost by every girl from my class and from other classes too, even in the buses I was getting all attention and girls be asking for my numbers and shit, man I was used to grow up like this. I swear I thought this is something normal.. ladies from markets were smiling to me, I once got a proposal from one to have her give me a blowjob for nothing.. This was happening all around me being 14 - 20. I can`t say I profited of all these things happening, I was like making just 40 % out of it all. Why ? I don`t know. I was shy, I was stupid too. Now 20 came`in and I got bang.. hit hard.

At 20 I started having hair-loss and been introduced to male alopecia , I figured out I have it and I`ll be bald soon. Surely, slowly.. as hair came off, girls went off too ! lol.. from 20 to 24 I kept turning heads and getting easy girls, getting out with even taller girls (I am 1,65 cm that is short, really short) and I was still banging this chick that was 1,80 with no problem. Why ? Hell naw I now that height does not really matter that much when it comes to looks. This is odd. So after 24 I was losing hardcore hair, my forehead was almost double and...

I got lost. I was no longer turning heads around, girls were treating me different. For the first time in my life I felt how being treated with indifference from a girl, feels. I felt horrible, I did not know what is it. Yeah. So there it went. I started to panic and to get bit angry, started to get more active and outgoing, but the results ? same.

Girls were not simply interested that much of me, yes my confindence was going low but even when I managed to get my confidence sky-rocket, it was the same. At 25 I was refused by a fat chick and that was the bottom.

From 90% girls where I had to pick from, I went to maybe 10 - 15 % girls that I could barely convince to get out with. I don`t get it. Even people are treating me differently compared to how I was being treated before I started losing hair. It seems that Beauty / Looks determine others behaviour aswell, even if they are simply strangers.

I`m 26 now and almost bald, and I feel a different human to what I was 6 years before. I barely can get a girl interested in me, what the heck ? I started wondering what really changed, was it all the hair causing this ? I think I developed some nasolabial folds / wrinkles after 20 too, they are really visible but I doubt that the nasolabial folds really caused anything, as most males and hot males have it. Could the folds be something too ? I think it's really only the hair.... but man I feel disgusted.

How could things change so much ? my attitude is confident, cocky, romantic, flirty... still, it doesn't help. 6 years ago I was doing nothing and girls were hitting on me.

I was sad for a long time.. now I got over the sadness. I`m a tuff steel, but, man what the hell ? 6 years ?

Any thoughts on this one brothas ?
    Davis Carter
    Banned
    Last edited by Davis Carter; 12-30-2018, 03:00 PM.

Shaving bald is very sexy these days. Many girls perceive baldness as a sign of high testosterone.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yeah right, that`s why I`m being ignored after losing hair.

Comment

That`s why all girls want to hit on jason momoa and all the haired dudes

Comment

So after reading your post I'm not quite sure what you want from the members of the forum.....is it sympathy? What are you looking for?
          6/23/16 (Start)
          BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
          3/31/22
          BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
          Monthly Goal - May 2022:
          BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
          Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

Hard to say, maybe look at old photos and see if anything else has changed? for example how happy and care free you looked, the way you dressed and all that, kinda hard to believe that losing hair will do such a thing because I see many bald guys around who are quite popular with the girls, however if you are sure it's the hair then maybe do hair transplant if you can afford it? it's relatively an easy operation these days and many hair centers give competitive prices for it, good luck.
            The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Swimbarracuda View Post
              So after reading your post I'm not quite sure what you want from the members of the forum.....is it sympathy? What are you looking for?
              Opinion. Similar experiences. I`m not used to this change. I did not believe that a foken hair can change the way you get girls so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike99027 View Post
                Hard to say, maybe look at old photos and see if anything else has changed? for example how happy and care free you looked, the way you dressed and all that, kinda hard to believe that losing hair will do such a thing because I see many bald guys around who are quite popular with the girls, however if you are sure it's the hair then maybe do hair transplant if you can afford it? it's relatively an easy operation these days and many hair centers give competitive prices for it, good luck.
                I`m sure it`s the hair. Can`t be the folds, everyone gets nasolabial folds and it's maleish. So seems that the hair made such big difference in my looks.

With hair transplants the problem is you will need another one when the rest of hair will fall.

I still can`t understand how looks changed so much.

This guy got me thinking too about it all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZqdj24NG_g&t=2s

Comment

Yeah but it's done in patches anyway, you can contact a center and ask for pricing, if the price is per how big the bald area is then it won't make a difference when you go through another one, I don't have much information but a hair center probably will give you the best advice on your situation, maybe they can figure if there are parts of your hair that won't fall out or something because sometimes the man doesn't go fully bald, it's not super simple lol
                  The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

If you have stronger characteristics in other areas, specifically personality, it really doesn't matter. That is relative to saying short guys can't get chicks.
                    CptnD
                    Last edited by CptnD; 12-30-2018, 04:57 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by Davis Carter View Post
                      I am 1,65 cm
                      im 198
                      u r making the weirdest threads dude.... get a hair transplant, shave ur head completely or stay confident really nothing else to it
                      maybe ur mingeling days are over, and its time to find the one which will not be a problem if u have a good personality
                      KneeGrow
                      Banned
                      Last edited by KneeGrow; 12-30-2018, 05:42 PM.

Comment

All the women i know, men's hair doesnt factor in. Im not saying thats all women of course.

Its probably more about how you feel about yourself. How you now carry yourself.

Also truth of it is as you get older the dating pool gets smaller, people get married, live with partners, dont want just hook ups, etc teens and 20's are reckless times.

If i was you shave you head, embrace it, does look good.
                        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Who asked your height ? lol

I am really confident but, the problem is what I stated it to be

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                            All the women i know, men's hair doesnt factor in. Im not saying thats all women of course.

Its probably more about how you feel about yourself. How you now carry yourself.

Also truth of it is as you get older the dating pool gets smaller, people get married, live with partners, dont want just hook ups, etc teens and 20's are reckless times.

If i was you shave you head, embrace it, does look good.
                            Because all women you know have partners already and they maybe look good with their hair bald nor not. Not all people look good bald.

Do you get what I am saying ? I was having chicks from everywere stare at me now I barely can get someone date me . What the hell should I embrace ?
                            Davis Carter
                            Banned
                            Last edited by Davis Carter; 12-30-2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Ok lets try this from a different angle.... why dont you buy a pretty decent wig, walk around, see if you get the same looks etc as you did in your early twenties, late teens and let us know your findings.

At least that way youll know if a hair transplant will be worth the money for you.
                              Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Working...
                              X