Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why/how size doesn't matter questions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why/how size doesn't matter questions???

So I know all the info out there on "size doesnt matter" and technique is greater than a large size. Taking other factors out of this equation like chemistry intimacy attraction and technique I have some questions that have been burning in my mind for weeks since my last breakup. (she's with a large man now but contacts me for sex)

1: Does a large size that "fills" you up greater stronger sensations than someone more average? (if so how to get around it)

2: If it hurts in some positions will that persons anatomy learn to "take it" or rather learn to adjust to it so there's no more pain?

3: Is it true that the vagina remembers the size and shape of a partner if they have been sleeping together for a while?

4: How can one feel just as good if that partner has been with a larger guy recently and has been penetrated deeper?

5: How can such a difference in size not matter?? (excluding the factors stated above)

These questions Im asking are more anatomical questions and geared towards understanding the body of women and how it feels during sex.

I'm still pretty banged up on my now ex being with a larger man and our relationship ending with that added into it. I'm having trouble understanding on how it doesn't matter from a woman's perspective. Maybe once I understand I can move on faster hopefully his will help others out there.
    Oct-17:EL 5.5" EG 4.8"
    Nov-17:EL 5.8" EG 5.0"
    Dec-18:EL 6.4" EG 5.2"
    Feb-19:EL 6.6" EG 5.2"
    Goal: NBPEL 7+" EG 5.6"

Life's a garden dig it.

Moved to the Relationship Forum...due to the low participation of females on this site...
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Tell me, if these questions turn out to have worst case scenario answers in your perspective, how do you expect you will react to it?
      My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
      Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
      Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
      1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

I would just take it as is move on and continue lifting and doing PE. For me knowing is better than not knowing for some strange reason. Thats how I always am in life I need to know why for everything hahah

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

I’d like to know how you know he’s bigger. And so what? She calls you for sex, right?
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
            I’d like to know how you know he’s bigger. And so what? She calls you for sex, right?
            Basically after the first time they hooked up I freaked and asked way too many questions. =( dumb on my part cause now I am suffering

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by DayoldMeat View Post
              I would just take it as is move on and continue lifting and doing PE. For me knowing is better than not knowing for some strange reason. Thats how I always am in life I need to know why for everything hahah
              I'm the same, don't get me wrong.

But what will it bring you?

You feel the need to be better than everyone else too, right? That drive to crush the competition on anything you might decide to do and invest yourself in?

A word of advice, forget it, ignore it as best you can, even if you feel yourself acting mildly autistic or something, and just focus on stuff you like, and can do well and improve significantly in.
              My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
              Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
              Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
              1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
                I'm the same, don't get me wrong.

But what will it bring you?

You feel the need to be better than everyone else too, right? That drive to crush the competition on anything you might decide to do and invest yourself in?

A word of advice, forget it, ignore it as best you can, even if you feel yourself acting mildly autistic or something, and just focus on stuff you like, and can do well and improve significantly in.
                Already been doing that but yes its a competition thing especially fucks with my mind when she messages me through other shit to wanna sleep together again.

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

Basically after the first time they hooked up I freaked and asked way too many questions. =( dumb on my part cause now I am suffering
                  I wouldn’t worry to much about, if you want a FWB, cool, if not? Say goodbye. Sure some gals like a big cock every once in awhile but for every day use, the two of us are spot on whatthe studies say they préfère. I would rather pound the Mrs for an hour or so rather than have her get sore and not having orgasms cause of the pain.
                  A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

1: Does a large size that "fills" you up greater stronger sensations than someone more average? (if so how to get around it) - I can only speak for myself but feeling wise is mainly at the entrance and cervix. I dont like my cervix hit/knocked/banged. Some women do, others don't.

2: If it hurts in some positions will that persons anatomy learn to "take it" or rather learn to adjust to it so there's no more pain? - I can't go on top. I have tried with all four partners. I haven't been learned to take it. Each time i tried, it hurt the exact same. Didnt matter if we had already had sex, how turned on I was, how slowly or even how drunk I was.

3: Is it true that the vagina remembers the size and shape of a partner if they have been sleeping together for a while? - I dont think the vagina stays a certain shape for long periods of time without something in it. As person you get into a rountine with sex, turned on by cues as you know where they lead to. You get more relaxed with a man the more sex you have with him.

4: How can one feel just as good if that partner has been with a larger guy recently and has been penetrated deeper? Honestly because of connection, or lust, or love, or technique. Not many women get off thru penetration alone, and if they do, alot of people say its the man's groin rubbing/hitting clit that actually triggers the orgasm.

5: How can such a difference in size not matter?? (excluding the factors stated above) unless you are very under average or very over average... size doesnt matter so much to the woman. More to the man's mind, confidence, sexual being.
                    closed251
                    Member of the Month Nov 2016
                    Last edited by closed251; 01-01-2019, 02:24 PM.
                    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                      1: Does a large size that "fills" you up greater stronger sensations than someone more average? (if so how to get around it) - I can only speak for myself but feeling wise is mainly at the entrance and cervix. I dont like my cervix hit/knocked/banged. Some women do, others don't.

2: If it hurts in some positions will that persons anatomy learn to "take it" or rather learn to adjust to it so there's no more pain? - I can't go on top. I have tried with all four partners. I haven't been learned to take it. Each time i tried, it hurt the exact same. Didnt matter if we had already had sex, how turned on I was, how slowly or even how drunk I was.

3: Is it true that the vagina remembers the size and shape of a partner if they have been sleeping together for a while? - I dont think the vagina stays a certain shape for long periods of time without something in it. As person you get into a rountine with sex, turned on by cues as you know where they lead to. You get more relaxed with a man the more sex you have with him.

4: How can one feel just as good if that partner has been with a larger guy recently and has been penetrated deeper? Honestly because of connection, or lust, or love, or technique. Not many women get off thru penetration alone, and if they do, alot of people say its the man's groin rubbing/hitting clit that actually triggers the orgasm.

5: How can such a difference in size not matter?? (excluding the factors stated above) unless you are very under average or very over average... size doesnt matter so much to the woman. More to the man's mind, confidence, sexual being.

You seriously just fixed me for the most part these questions have been eating me alive not knowing. I guess the good news is she keeps calling to get back to "get together" so ...Thank you so much for the detailed answer this is how I think for some weird reason...over analysing
                      DayoldMeat
                      Last edited by DayoldMeat; 01-03-2019, 10:53 PM.

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

This is a standard female ploy to break your confidence we get it a lot onsite .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          This is a standard female ploy to break your confidence we get it a lot onsite .
                          Pegasus...that ploy has worked for the past 90 days since this all went down lol. I've ended up losing 15lbs from not eating as much loss of sleep etc etc. Doing better this past week back to the gym and school and PE but man its really hard to let go of knowing that and the images that pop up in your head. One day at a time

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

Bigger than what? when you started or where you are now?
                            If he's not working on it - even if he's 'sightly' bigger now .. whose the one improving?
                            If he was "all that" she wouldn't be returning..
                            (Literally everything she has done affirms you) - except for the insecurity parts that you somehow inserted.
                            Nov 18: 5.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG
                            Current: 6.0 BPEL, 6 MSEG
                            Goal: 6.5 BPEL, 6.5 MSEG

Comment

Hi There are a lot of guys on here all aiming for the 8X6, but if you have read through the women's perspective your read most women have had there best sex with smaller guys, even Dr Betty Dodson says the same thing, she says its all to do with the motion of the ocean and not the size of his dick that counts.

So good foreplay works all the time, if you think about you can get a women to orgasm with just a finger.

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
                              X