No announcement yet.

Married sex log (Married Couples only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married sex log (Married Couples only)

What's normal sexual activity among Pegym married population?

Have sex, log it, if you want to go into detail, by all means.

Good, bad, alot, rarely, log it.

Not interested in unmarried. (Hey unmarrieds, start your own thread)

I'll be posting my stories here and i might be the only one to do so.
    closed291
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Member of the Month June 2016
    Last edited by closed291; 01-14-2019, 02:46 PM. Reason: Editing to make the post easier to read

I bought some new underwear from cock sox, suprised wife with them and she loved it. Had sex that night for over half an hour multiple positions. She had two Os both while i was on top.

Comment

Originally posted by stang.jack View Post
      I bought some new underwear from cock sox, suprised wife with them and she loved it. Had sex that night for over half an hour multiple positions. She had two Os both while i was on top.
      That was friday night.

Comment

Hey SJ,

I love supporting married PE and believe plus support the sancity of marriage.

At times I share stories only if the wife makes an out of the ordinary comment about my size (she is Asian and VERY conservative in the bedroom) and then there is me who is a freak in the sheets. God has a great sense of humor. LOL

The flux of LM has good times, times for adjustments, and times that have blown my mind.
        How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Nothing this morning. Had to prepare for a 10:00 am Meeting.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Every night for 7 years, and nearly every morning. Sometimes all weekends.

Then we had a child and became instantly besotted. It was 13 months before i realised we hadnt kissed, let alone had sex.

Damage done.
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
              Every night for 7 years, and nearly every morning. Sometimes all weekends.

Then we had a child and became instantly besotted. It was 13 months before i realised we hadnt kissed, let alone had sex.

Damage done.
              What was the result of that damage? Did you rekindle your sex life after you realized what had happened?

Comment

I've considered logging sexy times with the wife. Interesting to put it in this format. I'm game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyxciz View Post
                  What was the result of that damage? Did you rekindle your sex life after you realized what had happened?
                  No never sorted it.

I tried everything..... even joined a male penis support site lol

Managed intercourse once 3 years later....conceived our second child.... cant make this stuff up.

Been a handful of times we have fooled around but thats it.

Relationship over.
                  Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I'll post this from last Saturday:

Every Saturday is the time where my wife and I will get together.

Before we started, she quoted that I was not hard enough. I was 3.7 out of 4.0.

I asked her, "You want it harder?"

She said, "Yes."

I get up and start to fluff...getting me up to 3.9.

She tries a second time and says with shock, "Whoa...so big!"

Me:
                    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

My wife and I have sex once or twice a week - and that’s been the case for our 20 years of marriage. We have two kids, we both have stressful careers, and we both travel for work. We really enjoy having sex, but try to stay reasonable in our expectations. It’s a great way to stay connected. Sometimes we wish we wish we could swing from the chandelier, but this is the life we’ve chosen - and it’s a really good one.

Comment

Twice yesturday which was great! Both needed the extra relaease. But ususally do to kids work and shear exhaustion from both right now not to mention the crazy ex cock blocks. Its usually 1-2x a week on average. But our sex usually lasts a good long while. A short bout is 1/2hr. That'd be a quickie for us on lunch. But usually its more between 2-4hrs depending. Either way i get my 'steps in' for that day. 😂 lol
                        People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

Tara...

*hugs*

Hope you are well.

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                          No never sorted it.

I tried everything..... even joined a male penis support site lol

Managed intercourse once 3 years later....conceived our second child.... cant make this stuff up.

Been a handful of times we have fooled around but thats it.

Relationship over.
                          I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
                          Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
                          Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
                          OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Originally posted by stang.jack View Post
                            What's normal sexual activity among Pegym married population?

Have sex, log it, if you want to go into detail, by all means.

Good, bad, alot, rarely, log it.

Not interested in unmarried. (Hey unmarrieds, start your own thread)

I'll be posting my stories here and i might be the only one to do so.
                            Our sex life is hard to quantify.

Generally, at minimum once a week. There will be periods of no sex, but those are usually followed by a few days of daily...

Did it last night (Monday), did it a week ago (Tuesday). In between it has been a rough time for nooky. My wife is finishing up her dissertation, so a great deal of mental and emotional effort has been channeled into that. Final submission is tomorrow (Wednesday), so hoping to get back to regular sex with Dr. Wife.
                            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                            Thread
                            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Missed out again this morning. Slept too late. Wife is afraid someone will come to the door after 9 am.
                              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X