Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need sex advise

5.12 inch girth enough to satisfy girl?

I have some troubles during sex because my girlfriend doesn't feel anything when I fuck her, she feels something when I fuck really hard but mostly nothing. She is always very wet and horny, I don't know what is problem. She was a virgin before she met me I am her first boyfriend. Can the problem be because she is very wet so dick just go in and out and she doesn't feel it because she is very wet?

Chill.

Yes, You can satisfy girl!

What is Your EQ during sex?

Comment

Originally posted by zang View Post
      Chill.

Yes, You can satisfy girl!

What is Your EQ during sex?
      My EQ is great!

Comment

I don't know, my feeling during sex is good but I feel like my dick goes in easily.

Comment

Your girth is fine. Research sex positions that make you feel bigger or make her feel tighter. Plenty of stuff out there to try. Does she tell you she can't feel anything or does she just not respond in the way you're expecting her to?

Comment

Some of the more tight feeling positions we use are: girl on top with an arch in her lower back and her leaning forward towards me, her laying flat on her stomach with a pillow under her hips and with her legs together, doggystyle with her legs together, missionary with her hips rotated so that that she has an arch in her lower back.

Every couple is different and you’ll have to play around and figure out what works for you two. Have fun!

Comment

Thank you guys for quick response. But how my dick fit in her easily i knownshe is wet and all that but we had sex 5 times and I am her first, I thought that it will be narrow and and that I would have struggles to fit my dick but he goes in very very easy. Does anyone has answer to this?

Comment

Originally posted by tank0909 View Post
                Your girth is fine. Research sex positions that make you feel bigger or make her feel tighter. Plenty of stuff out there to try. Does she tell you she can't feel anything or does she just not respond in the way you're expecting her to?
                She tells me

Comment

Try getting inside her in missionary and then while there have her put her legs together and yours on the outside. I would have her do this, not because she couldn’t orgasm in any other way. But to make her tighter soi could cum. She seemed to enjoy it too LOL. This position seemed to massage her clit better, ALWAYS a winner.
                  A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                    Try getting inside her in missionary and then while there have her put her legs together and yours on the outside. I would have her do this, not because she couldn’t orgasm in any other way. But to make her tighter soi could cum. She seemed to enjoy it too LOL. This position seemed to massage her clit better, ALWAYS a winner.
                    Got it, I will give it a try, thanks for advice!

Comment

But what you think is this problem because of my size, 5.5 inch NBEL and 5.1 inch MEG, or the problem is her vagina?

Comment

Because I feel like I am small due to this situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin552 View Post
                          Thank you guys for quick response. But how my dick fit in her easily i knownshe is wet and all that but we had sex 5 times and I am her first, I thought that it will be narrow and and that I would have struggles to fit my dick but he goes in very very easy. Does anyone has answer to this?
                          Did you just call your dick a "he"?

Comment

Originally posted by Zyxciz View Post
                            Did you just call your dick a "he"?
                            Hahahhahahahaha, I dont know english well so forgive me

Comment

Originally posted by Justin552 View Post
                              But what you think is this problem because of my size, 5.5 inch NBEL and 5.1 inch MEG, or the problem is her vagina?
                              No, not at all. Most of my sexual life I’ve been 4.5 girth. Only recently have I gotten to 5. You’re bigger girth than I am right now. Also most of the nerves of the vagina are in the first 4 inches. Did you know that many women can’t orgasm from just vaginal penetration? Google it. Most need some type of clitoral stimulation at the same time. Hence the position I suggested. In this position your shaft stimulates her clit. But perhaps only a couple of inches will be available in the vaginal. Plenty good enough to strokeher G spot.
                              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                              X