X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She told me her ex's penis size

Hey guys,

I'm tryna be short so here it goes:

We've been dating with a girl for a month now and we were in a library where we talked about sex in general, micropenises (don't ask me why) and then out of the blue she came up with her ex boyfriend.

She told me that her ex bf (the one she lost her virginity with) couldn't maintain an erection, he didn't have an erection for 5-6 months and they couldn't have sex. The reason was performance anxiety and he didn't have confidence. I was like WTF?! Why the hell she told me this..then we started to talk about it because she wanted to and then she said her bf told her that he has a 18 cm long penis. I felt like shit because I didn't want to talk about penises..

Then she told me that they were together for 1 year but she didn't have an orgasm, ever.

Later then I said, he must've lied about his size because I can't believe someone who had the level of anxiety and no confidence for almost half a year didn't lie even a BIT of his size of penis. Then she said she saw that dick and it looked big enough, I don't know guys, it was the first dick she has seen in personal.

I'm above average and only had compliments of my penis and my ex gf had orgasm almost everytime from penetration but I feel like sh*t atm..I'm not 18 cm.

What do you guys think of this? [sorry if my English is bad but I'm really sleepy and curios at the same time.]
    Qloz
    Last edited by Qloz; 03-29-2019, 02:25 PM.

All i can say is that you can have a long big dick , but if you have a head issue and low confidence you will not be able to perform !
    This should be understood by guys who come here and think that when they enlarge their penis their head issues will go away .
    Now let me ask you this - what is better - to have a big dick not useable or have an average dick and please your crush , girl , women , fuckbuddy etc...?
    it was written

Comment

Originally posted by freshMAKER View Post
      All i can say is that you can have a long big dick , but if you have a head issue and low confidence you will not be able to perform !
      This should be understood by guys who come here and think that when they enlarge their penis their head issues will go away .
      Now let me ask you this - what is better - to have a big dick not useable or have an average dick and please your crush , girl , women , fuckbuddy etc...?
      I never had head issues and low confidence but now I do...because of this sh*t.

Comment

Just get her to bed and take from there and see if you can make her orgasm, but keep in mind that not all women orgasm, and next time your talking about sex do bring that up, seems there is no right to an orgasm.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
          Just get her to bed and take from there and see if you can make her orgasm, but keep in mind that not all women orgasm, and next time your talking about sex do bring that up, seems there is no right to an orgasm.

NOWHARD
          It's all good, I just want to know your opinions guys, do you think the guy lied?

Comment

I dont understand why does it make you insecure when she told you he couldnt perform and you know that you were able to please your partner to orgasm .
            If a girl ever started to tell me about her ex i would cut that theme in a moment . You dont want to talk naturally about your crush , friend etc ex partners . That kinda puts you in a friend zone also .
            it was written

Comment

I dont understand why does it make you insecure when she told you he couldnt perform and you know that you were able to please your partner to orgasm .
              If a girl ever started to tell me about her ex i would cut that theme in a moment . You dont want to talk naturally about your crush , friend etc ex partners . That kinda puts you in a friend zone also .
              She's in love with me and she gave me oral but we didn't have sex yet. I just don't know what to think, maybe her ex actually had 18cm / 7 inches but I feel like it's fake af.

Comment

I think it is a really worthless to think about it in this situation . She is already yours , chill the fuck out my man and enjoy moments together .
                it was written

Comment

I think it is a really worthless to think about it in this situation . She is already yours , chill the fuck out my man and enjoy moments together .
                  I'm tryna but my mind is f*cking with me.

Comment

Stop fucking with your mind.

Fuck her brains out.

Then we can continue this discussion.
                    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
                      Stop fucking with your mind.

Fuck her brains out.

Then we can continue this discussion.
                      That's my plan, I just wish she didn't tell me these..I don't know how to live with it, I thought about breaking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Qloz View Post
                        That's my plan, I just wish she didn't tell me these..I don't know how to live with it, I thought about breaking up.
                        you are way overreacting man, you said yourself you are above average and only received compliments how big are you exactly? girls can really tell the difference between 1 or 2 cm trust me. and for what its worth probably all my guy friends have lied about their penis size at some point with like 1-3 cm or they didnt know how to measure properly. i had one friend who said he was huge for whatever reason and then a girlfriend who slept with him told me he was around average but she also said he was better than another guy she'd been with who was actually huge

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
                          you are way overreacting man, you said yourself you are above average and only received compliments how big are you exactly? girls can really tell the difference between 1 or 2 cm trust me. and for what its worth probably all my guy friends have lied about their penis size at some point with like 1-3 cm or they didnt know how to measure properly. i had one friend who said he was huge for whatever reason and then a girlfriend who slept with him told me he was around average but she also said he was better than another guy she'd been with who was actually huge
                          Yeah, that's whole topic is just a mindfuck, everything is perfect with me and this girl, the relationship is amazing but this thing..keep bugging my mind and don't know what to do. It's just hard to believe it was really that big, it was the first guy she had sex with and I guess she can't measure it with her eyes and the fact that the guy had no confidence and couldn't have sex with him because of ED makes me think he lied a bit.

But I think, at the end of the day it's just me and my mind..

Comment

Originally posted by Qloz View Post
                            Yeah, that's whole topic is just a mindfuck, everything is perfect with me and this girl, the relationship is amazing but this thing..keep bugging my mind and don't know what to do. It's just hard to believe it was really that big, it was the first guy she had sex with and I guess she can't measure it with her eyes and the fact that the guy had no confidence and couldn't have sex with him because of ED makes me think he lied a bit.

But I think, at the end of the day it's just me and my mind..
                            dont let yourself get hold back by your thoughts, it will only get worse if you do so. just fuck her and show her whos the boss. i also really doubt he had an 18cm when he had no confidence, even if so, no girl wants to get fucked by a guy with no confidence its an instant turn off

Comment

Low confidence doesnt have to be linked to penis size .
                              it was written

Comment

Working...
                              X