X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you respond?

Thread removed.
    Wildflower
    Last edited by Wildflower; 07-14-2019, 01:37 PM.
    People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Well I would bet every woman has fake it more times then they would like to think about.

The harsh bit is you used it during a row. All you can do is say you're sorry then dont mention it again. He probably feels rather foolish which he shouldnt.

I dont know if posting on here was your best idea.....
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

why did you fake multiples ? Just to give him an ego boost? I woudnt fake it for my girl? id say nice things and such but wouldnt fake an orgasm, thats silly to me,

regarding your communication. Its not what you say but how you say it...

You were angry and brought this up. That means you have a pattern in yourself that when your angry you bring stuff youve held back. Its also called Passive aggressive. Its a bad habit youve developed over the years. Try talking to a person (yours partner in this case) when youre calm. being upset and angry makes you look like someone you cant trust bc it appears as though you dont know how to communicate with him unless your upset and angry.

Its a bad habit pattern youre going to have to break or itll keep happening and people wont like to be around you much and no they wont trust you because the only way you know how to communicate with them is when your upset.

hope you have real multiple orgasm and learn to communicate when your happy and calm. Both will take work, and maybe a lot of work on your part. Hope you get there. Goodluck
      Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Thread removed.

Thread removed.
        Wildflower
        Last edited by Wildflower; 07-14-2019, 01:43 PM.
        People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

I guess he thinks if you can convincing lie during sex then you can any time. He will also be doubting himself at spotting such behaviour in you.

Ive faked loads with my ex husband but i never told him. You do do it to save their feelings.
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Thread removed.
            Wildflower
            Last edited by Wildflower; 07-14-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Men are so goal focused and women people pleasers, that's the issue.

Im sure time will make things better

Comment

Women fake all the time so I don’t think it’s a big deal. The only issue is you mentioned during a fight so he thinks this is how you actually feel, I’m sure this will blow over if you apologize and tell him how much you enjoy sex together. He does make you come so idk why having more than one is so important. As a guy I’d love to give my GF multiples but I rather her have one real orgasm than feeling like she needs to have multiples. If he’s determined to than maybe more foreplay beforehand so it’s easier to come. Just my opinion, I’m sure you two will figure it out and I hope the best for your relationship!
                Start 5/2017 FL: 5" BPEL: 6.5" FG: 3.75" EG: 5" (On/Off 2 years)
                8/2019 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.25 FG: 4.5" EG: 5.8"
                8/2020 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.33" FG: 5.25" EG: 6"
                8/2021 FL: 5.35” BPEL: 7.4” FG: 5.35” EG: 6.1”
                Current 2/2022 FL: 5.5” BPEL: 7.5” FG: 5.5” EG: 6.15”
                My New Goal FL: 6" BPEL: 7.75" FG: 5.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                  I guess he thinks if you can convincing lie during sex then you can any time. He will also be doubting himself at spotting such behaviour in you.

Ive faked loads with my ex husband but i never told him. You do do it to save their feelings.
                  so If Im unable to cum, I should get some plain yogurt close by during doggy mix it with coconut oil pull her hair, pull out, then put it on her back and ass, and moan and groan, to make her think she made me cum?

are you saying this is better than other options?

Comment

Some men don't care if they make a woman cum, some do and for others its like a major deal. It puts pressure on which doesnt help a woman to cum and when your in love with someone and care about them, you dont always make the best decisions.

Remember the main person your cheating, is yourself. I don't think for second she didnt anything to intentionally hurt him.

Comment

Oh and to answer your question, if i ever wasnt able to make my man cum i would be devastated. Now my rational brain would say, its no big deal, it happens, might be tired, sick whatever but i would feel like whats wrong with me.

So yeah i would be happier if he faked it on those occasions.

Comment

Oh and to answer your question, if i ever wasnt able to make my man cum i would be devastated. Now my rational brain would say, its no big deal, it happens, might be tired, sick whatever but i would feel like whats wrong with me.

So yeah i would be happier if he faked it on those occasions.
                        Id agree with at. The Mrs gets upset when I can’t finish, sometimes after two hour of trying. Am I frustrated. Some times. But some times as long as she had multiples with my dick I don’t care.

Dont know how I could fake it though? If she ain’t drippin’ My load?
                        Party
                        Member of the Month August 2016
                        Last edited by Party; 07-14-2019, 08:11 PM.
                        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

You heard it guys, cheat yourself so you can make her feel better. If you cant cum, grab her intensely , moan and groan, or try putting coconut oil and yogurt on her back if doing doggy-style. Its worth it if itll make her feel better.

They do it to us so we have to play fair, right?

Comment

You seem hung up on this?! You do know relationships are a joint continuous lie?!

Comment

You seem hung up on this?! You do know relationships are a joint continuous lie?!
                              whats that supposed to mean?

are you saying when you're honest each and every time, when a person asks then you wont be in a relationship with them?

Comment

Working...
                              X