Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made your best sexual partner so good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made your best sexual partner so good?

What made your best sexual partner so good?

Like many of us on here, I’ve had a number of sex partners over the years. Some of them great in bed and some not so much. My absolute favorite was cute, petite, perfect ass and horny all the time. Lots of great things sexually with her, but my favorite part was that she got so wet with multiple orgasms that she gushed sometimes and she wanted anal almost every time we had sex.

Any great memories to share?
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

A woman that loves anal is treasure

Comment

Like you, I'd say it's the non-stop horniness and being wet all the time. I also think her being the one to initiate things really helps, as it's not always "the guy" having to do it.

I married her and the sex just keeps getting better as she's up for trying new things.
      Original/Current Stats:
      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

A partner willing to take control of what she wants and is open to new experiences; keeps things interesting and fresh. I didn't marry that one.
        Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
        Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
        Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

enthusiasm
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I think they all been great in there own ways
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

One who was constantly horny and loved trying new stuff. Dresses sexy and wants me to make her cum everyday.
              Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
                One who was constantly horny and loved trying new stuff. Dresses sexy and wants me to make her cum everyday.
                Speaking about me again..... ssh my lover people will talk
                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Best partners are those who but you above themselves and try to focus on what feels good to you and you do the same. They also are adventurous and trust you. I love never knowing what to expect. Makes the love life exciting.
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                    Speaking about me again..... ssh my lover people will talk

Ok, are you like an admin pretending to be a woman?...like on that AshleyMadison site where half the women were actually bots or admins?

Because, man, I wish my wife was that way. She's accomodating, and loving, but she's certainly not horny all the time. She's one and done for few days.

Comment

Ha ha no im real

Maybe it my hormone imbalance that makes me want sexual contact all the time. Or my addictive personality, one of the reasons i would never try drugs.... i would be dead within a week!

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                        Ha ha no im real

Maybe it my hormone imbalance that makes me want sexual contact all the time. Or my addictive personality, one of the reasons i would never try drugs.... i would be dead within a week!
                        Then please, by all means, avoid the drugs and stick with the sex. The sex is better anyway. If you are a bot, you're the best bot I have had the pleasure to meet. I find my self trying to like your posts multiple times, but alas, apparently you can only like them once.
                        bigbob23
                        Last edited by bigbob23; 09-07-2019, 03:23 PM.

Comment

This could be an epic thread...!

Comment

We couldn't make Tara up.

I still want to know what stuff she likes in a lover.

Comment

Its all contradiction

I like dominance but not too much

I like hands in my hair but not too rough

I love dirty talk like being call my sweet little slut etc but not degrading or trying to sexual shame me.

I could go on and on

Comment

Working...
                              X