Just my luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just my luck!

I have been dealing with so much in regards to relationship issues. Being seriously damaged by my ex really left me unable to feel anything for anyone.

I recently met this wonderful girl, we spent the last two days together, laughing kissing cuddling. No sexual stuff other then touch pretty much entirely over clothes. (Which I prefer, as I tend to go soft during sexual situations if I'm not comfortable with the person).

However, we were talking and she said to me she had to be honest about something..

She tells me she has genital herpes... (was given to her by a partner who knew he had it but didn't tell her).

I'm so fucking bummed right now. I get 0% sensation from sex with a condom, literally like having sex with the air.
    She takes a medication to suppress it, but that doesn't make it 100% not spreadable.

I don't want to risk it. I'm so sad because this girl is exactly my type, both mentally & physically.

Just wondering if anyone has any advice, or if they know of anything that can further reduce chance of contraction of the virus.

It's stuff like this that just shows me how much of a joke my life. It's always SOMETHING.
    09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
    04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
    03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

The only advice you need is to run like hell from her before you get herpes.

This relationship probably isn't going to last longer than a couple weeks of months, especially if you're severely damaged right now and you've just met someone who seems instantly perfect. That's pretty telling that you're overlooking a lot of red flags and putting all your chips into this woman hoping it will work out in the end. I'm telling you it won't and you need to be ready and willing to cut and run.

Have some respect for yourself and listen to what you want. You don't want to risk it, so don't. Don't act like this is the last of piece of ass you're ever going to get and you just have to settle for it herpes and all. You will have more chances with better quality women, but not if you have herpes. That's a sure guarantee that whatever women you do meet in the future will turn you down from sex after you tell them.

I don't kno what else you need to hear besides that you need to recognize your own value. It's not your responsibility to save broken women or sacrifice your future for some herpes riddled mediocre pussy right now. You think your only choices are to be with her and put her before your needs or be miserable and alone, but you haven't considered a third option... Being happy by yourself and fulfilling your own needs without trying to make them it's work with any woman that shows interest in you. It's a great way to live once you find out how to make yourself happy.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

At some point you need to learn how to deal with your issues with condoms . It most likely a head issue though it could just be a sizing thing.

Comment

Ive just googled and the stats state one in six have genital herpes in USA.

No one can tell you if its worth the risk, if your careful you wont or will catch the virus etc but i think it shows strength of character that she was honest with you. A good quality.

The next girl you sleep with might not even know she has it.....
        Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

I'm not a doctor or a medical expert.

Barrier protection, such as a condom, can reduce the risk of herpes transmission, but it doesn't make it 0, there are a few ways to reduce the risk of getting the virus if she has it:

1- Don't engage in any sexual contact while she has an outbreak.

2- Long-term use of antivirals such as Valtrex by both partners.

3- A female condom can provide greater protection than the male condom, as it covers the labia.

Genital herpes is so common that almost every sexually active person will experience it at some point in their lives.

I guess in the most part she was honest about it and that's a good thing, if you love her, then give her a chance
          5/21/2015 3.8 inches BPEL
          9/21/2019 6.1 inches BPEL
          9/28/2019 6.8 inches BPFSL

Goal 7.5 inches BPEL

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post

No one can tell you if its worth the risk, if your careful you wont or will catch the virus etc but i think it shows strength of character that she was honest with you. A good quality.

Wtf one in six.

Looked it up they are claiming one in eight in aussie.
            Pegasus
            Administrator
            PE Gym Editor
            PEGym Hero
            Admin of the Month Mar 2015
            Last edited by Pegasus; 09-23-2019, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I think chicks end up more vulnerable because they shave there pussies and it leaves it open to get infected. Having pubes does help a lil bit to not get it I think. But knowing she has it is basically saying "sure Ill have herpes with you and I dont mind breakouts on my genitals for life..". A lot of people do have herpes, HSV-1 is more common, which is usually on the lips and can even be passed from sharing utensils.. HSV-2 is genital herpes and you can get HSV-2 if somone has oral herpes, has a breakout, then gives you head which turns into genital herpes I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. How many of you guys acutally have herpes on your lips? Another thing is if shes not having a breakout come on, will the skin to skin give you the genital herpes just like that? which means your guaranteed getting it.
              FoeDollas
              Last edited by FoeDollas; 09-23-2019, 07:01 PM.

Comment

What’s that saying? Something about more fish in the sea?
                Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
                Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
                My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

I just really needed to come here to vent. There's just always SOMETHING.

@TGD, I don't think she's the last woman who will be interested in me.
                  I'm just really f***ing disappointed that I can't even see where this could've lead to due to an (currently) incurable disease.

I've got options with women, it's just that this one sparked my interest a ton. Mentally too, more than any woman ever has.

Obviously I can't risk it. But I'd be lying if I told you I haven't spent hours researching things about HSV-2.. Apparently there's some "non mainstream" treatments like miracle mineral water, BHT, Vitamin D ect. that have cured people of it, but it's the internet, so you can't believe everything you read.

Gaaah. this freaking sucks.

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    At some point you need to learn how to deal with your issues with condoms . It most likely a head issue though it could just be a sizing thing.
                    If anything it's a head thing. Or mainly due to the fact I've used a condom like 3 times in my life (I know, I know).
                    I've been tested and I've always been clean. But that's clearly dumb luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post

I'm incredibly grateful she was honest. Showed me she's a really genuine person. Which in turn makes me like her more. See how this sucks?

Can you slap me please Tara. The constant ridiculous situations I face, this has to be a dream.

Comment

Listen to your bros here and stop thinking with your dick. You do not want herpes.

I don't care how special she seems, you've only known her for a couple of days (from what you've said in your first post) and you're already considering risking your health for an incurable disease. This is a red flag you're choosing to ignore for sex. How low is your sense of self worth that you would do this? Seriously, you need to pump the brakes here and go rub one out so you can think about this clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                          Listen to your bros here and stop thinking with your dick. You do not want herpes.

I don't care how special she seems, you've only known her for a couple of days (from what you've said in your first post) and you're already considering risking your health for an incurable disease. This is a red flag you're choosing to ignore for sex. How low is your sense of self worth that you would do this? Seriously, you need to pump the brakes here and go rub one out so you can think about this clearly.
                          I don't want herpes. You're right.
                          I've sat and thought about the likelihood of this turning into something permanent. & obviously I know it's not likely at all.

I just wish there was a damn cure for it. Hopefully soon.. But.. If it's not profitable, big pharma wont let it happen.

Ultimately, you know this sucks. I know this sucks. But I can't nor should I ever infect myself with a disease over one woman.

It's the "what if" that eats me alive, because it can't be explored.

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
                            I'm incredibly grateful she was honest. Showed me she's a really genuine person. Which in turn makes me like her more. See how this sucks?

Can you slap me please Tara. The constant ridiculous situations I face, this has to be a dream.
                            I want to slap you and sit your down to talk for at least an hour. Teach you about the red pill philosophy and the danger signs you need to watch out for before you get herpes, or have a child with a psycho woman that won't let you have visitation and you're facing jail time over late child support payments, or you're shacking up with some chick that's just treating you like shit and making you go crazy to please her. Because these are very real circumstances that could happen and soon. You're not going to understand how great you have it now until you're in one of these situations and absolutely miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
                              I don't want herpes. You're right.
                              I've sat and thought about the likelihood of this turning into something permanent. & obviously I know it's not likely at all.

I just wish there was a damn cure for it. Hopefully soon.. But.. If it's not profitable, big pharma wont let it happen.

Ultimately, you know this sucks. I know this sucks. But I can't nor should I ever infect myself with a disease over one woman.

It's the "what if" that eats me alive, because it can't be explored.
                              The only "cure" you need is the cure for one-itis. Which is to stop talking to her and thinking about her until you're over her.

You are hung up on this girl because you are not over your ex. And you're pouring all your hopes and your sense of self worth into the idea of this relationship. I'm telling you that even if you do have a relationship with her it's not going to work out. Because you're going to simp to her and you're going to do all the romantic things you think will keep her which will make her lose attraction for you. It's just what happens with rebound relationships and relationships after abusive relationships. You're not yourself and you're not going to find yourself with her.

Before you go thinking I'm picking on you... This happened to me right after leaving my ex when I was still torn up over her. I met this really crazy chick in college. Long story short, and had to let her go and go back to being alone because I could see the red flags appearing again and I just didn't want to go through the same thing again and again. She went on to smear my name and gossip about me to anyone who would listen. So I just about avoided her and focused on myself, alone, with just my books to keep me company. It sucked for a whole me but I don't care anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X