In a weird "relationship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a weird "relationship"

So a story, i keep it as short as possible: so my ex gf broke up with me like 1-2 months ago and I promised myself that I won't be in a relationship for a while because I need time for myself after that breakup and just don't feel like I would be good in a relationship at the moment. But, there is a girl who is a co-worker of mine and we started talking after the breakup, I knew that she wants more..she asked if I would like to go to her place and watch movies / have sex. Before that, I told her that I don't want a relationship at the moment and if it's okay for her then yeah, I can go and have sex with her and spend the weekend with her. She was understanding and "cooperative", she said she understands that I need time and she doesn't force anything but I should tell her if I want more of this "relationship". Basically, we just meet every weekend for a day, watch movies and have sex and that's it. I like her and it's great but I'm not in a position atm to be in a relationship.

So my question is: would it be wrong to meet other girl(s) while being in this "relationship(?)"? I'm not talking about having sex with like 10 other girls, just meet and talk. I'm a very sensitive person and I don't want to hurt anyone, that's why I told my co-worker girl everything. I have another girl who would like to meet me and spend the night with me and I quite like her, I feel like she could be the "one" but then again..what with the co-worker girl? Ah..I'm so confused, I'm single but I feel like I'm still not.

If you feel the new girl may be the one, then you should at least try to get to know her better. However, it is not necessary to have sex with her on the first date.

But what do I know? I’ve been married to the same woman for almost 50 years.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      If you feel the new girl may be the one, then you should at least try to get to know her better. However, it is not necessary to have sex with her on the first date.

But what do I know? I’ve been married to the same woman for almost 50 years.
      50 years, OK! But how loyal were you?
      Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
      Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Qloz View Post
        So a story, i keep it as short as possible: so my ex gf broke up with me like 1-2 months ago and I promised myself that I won't be in a relationship for a while because I need time for myself after that breakup and just don't feel like I would be good in a relationship at the moment. But, there is a girl who is a co-worker of mine and we started talking after the breakup, I knew that she wants more..she asked if I would like to go to her place and watch movies / have sex. Before that, I told her that I don't want a relationship at the moment and if it's okay for her then yeah, I can go and have sex with her and spend the weekend with her. She was understanding and "cooperative", she said she understands that I need time and she doesn't force anything but I should tell her if I want more of this "relationship". Basically, we just meet every weekend for a day, watch movies and have sex and that's it. I like her and it's great but I'm not in a position atm to be in a relationship.

So my question is: would it be wrong to meet other girl(s) while being in this "relationship(?)"? I'm not talking about having sex with like 10 other girls, just meet and talk. I'm a very sensitive person and I don't want to hurt anyone, that's why I told my co-worker girl everything. I have another girl who would like to meet me and spend the night with me and I quite like her, I feel like she could be the "one" but then again..what with the co-worker girl? Ah..I'm so confused, I'm single but I feel like I'm still not.
        She's good with open relationship so why you're taking it too serious?..lol

Understand that if she wants it exclusive, she'll ask for it. From time to time you can tease her like you going with friends to party lot of girls..whatever story.. to see if she'll care, even from any reaction you can conclude..

Take it easy dude..live your life..enjoy with as many girls as you feel good with until you find the right one if ever..lol
        Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
        Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamany View Post
          50 years, OK! But how loyal were you?
          No need to cheat
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yeah, she said she would need time if I had sex with other girl. So I guess, she wants it exclusive, what now?

Comment

Choose.

Comment

Originally posted by Qloz View Post
                Yeah, she said she would need time if I had sex with other girl. So I guess, she wants it exclusive, what now?
                You don't have to guess. If she want exclusive, she will clearly say it. Until then you do whatever you feel with others.

NEVER ASK HER TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, EVEN IF YOU LATER DECIDE THAT. SHE MUST ASK FOR THAT.
                Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  No need to cheat
                  You said the word, not me
                  Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                  Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Comment

U should be taking it seriously. She sounds like a cool chick who is game and ready for occational Netflix and chill. But heres a fact for you. The cool chick does not exist. Deep inside they are all the same insecure little girl, craving attention. But the red flag here is the fact that she is your co worker. Unless its a job you can easily replace. Regular sex with coworkers is a potential disaster. Thread with caution.
                    Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
                      U should be taking it seriously. She sounds like a cool chick who is game and ready for occational Netflix and chill. But heres a fact for you. The cool chick does not exist. Deep inside they are all the same insecure little girl, craving attention. But the red flag here is the fact that she is your co worker. Unless its a job you can easily replace. Regular sex with coworkers is a potential disaster. Thread with caution.
                      So, what do you recommend?

Comment

Working...
                      X