Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really confused please tell me your thoughts! Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really confused please tell me your thoughts! Thanks!

Hey there, I am 31 yo , married for 2 years, and having a nice wonderful girl of 7 months with my wife.
    Here is the catch....after 3 months after we met...everything was awesome...the sex...the conversations...the laughing...the mood everything...and suddenly she was telling me that her ex bf had a big cock and very thick.....Damn......in that moment I didn't say nothing, because could not have how to react at those words and could not understand why she said that...to me when we was fucking so awesome.
    All those words just hunted me for a long time and I just confess to her why she said that and she said that just was words nonsense...but in my mind was created so many movies about her bf beeing fucking her so good because he had a thick big cock and me beeing average...
    Could not trusted her...and now I ask you guys please what are your thoughts........even she said to me that I am a better fucker even he was thicker and bigger but I don't believe her.....please help me and tell me why she was saying to me that...had no meaning to me....I mean we was fucking so good and suddenly bang boom..."my ex had a bigger and thicker cock" wtf.....?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REAL???!!!!!!!!!!!
    And for years this subject of bigger cocks in my mind grow up so much that all in my mind was that if you have a big and huge cock you are the best for a women and felt so frustated when I was having sex with her just thinking that her bf was better then me, ruined her pussy not like me with a average dick.....
    Thanks and feel free to say your thougths!
    Big Al
    Administrator
    PEGym Editor
    Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Big Al; 03-16-2020, 12:57 PM. Reason: Changed font for readability

Reading your post would be easier if the font was black, that's my thought.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

a bit of copy/paste, in a quote helps

mephysto_j says:

Hey there, I am 31 yo , married for 2 years, and having a nice wonderful girl of 7 months with my wife.
      Here is the catch....after 3 months after we met...everything was awesome...the sex...the conversations...the laughing...the mood everything...and suddenly she was telling me that her ex bf had a big cock and very thick.....Damn......in that moment I didn't say nothing, because could not have how to react at those words and could not understand why she said that...to me when we was fucking so awesome.
      All those words just hunted me for a long time and I just confess to her why she said that and she said that just was words nonsense...but in my mind was created so many movies about her bf beeing fucking her so good because he had a thick big cock and me beeing average...
      Could not trusted her...and now I ask you guys please what are your thoughts........even she said to me that I am a better fucker even he was thicker and bigger but I don't believe her.....please help me and tell me why she was saying to me that...had no meaning to me....I mean we was fucking so good and suddenly bang boom..."my ex had a bigger and thicker cock" wtf.....?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REAL???!!!!!!!!!!!
      And for years this subject of bigger cocks in my mind grow up so much that all in my mind was that if you have a big and huge cock you are the best for a women and felt so frustated when I was having sex with her just thinking that her bf was better then me, ruined her pussy not like me with a average dick.....
      Thanks and feel free to say your thougths!
      Dangler
      Senior Administrator
      ☼ Wizard ☼
      White Tiger Award 2015
      Last edited by Dangler; 03-15-2020, 07:46 AM.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks dangler.

She's a ball buster. You're a good fuck and she doesn't want you fucking anyone else so she threw those words at you to knock you down. Why some women do such is beyond me, because all they do is ruin it for themselves.

Don't believe everything you hear regarding dick size though, and never let them see you sweat. Tell her your ex was so hot, that you couldn't hold back from ejaculating once she got a hold of it. At this point, throw the shit right back.

That's my thoughts.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Ah the big dick ex story I lost count of how often we hear that when it passed 1047827.
          Standard reason is to knock confidence . I love it too when they say stuff where the maths is impossible .

Comment

Are u Brazilian? I could help if you are the person that i guess you are. Would be insane by the way.
            BPEL: 8.46'' 8.50 8.71 8.75 9.00 9.25 9.50 9.75 9.84 10.00
            MSEG: 5.75'' 5.90 6.00 6.25 6.30 6.40 6.50 6.70 6.75 6.90

Comment

So you had these thoughts and still went ahead and married her? Also, are you the same guy who posted this issue before? Sure sound like him. Give this poor woman a break, get over it. Maybe do some more PE and get yourself a monster dick too.
              Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
              Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Font color changed for legibility.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey, thanks for the comment but please can you be more specific. I am a bit confused about what you said.
                  Thanks man

Comment

So 2 guys worked on the legibility of your post .
                    There were 2 guys said it's to lower your confidence .
                    One guy expressed surprise that you married a woman that said this but given that you have if that was a once off you should forgive her .

That last is a good point . Any other confidence lowering acts she has been up to..?

Comment

Thanks very much guys, now it makes sense to me because she confirmed that I am the most complex man that she ever met....something like total packadge, this is the reason she married with me and not with the 8 inch guy.......
                      She wanted maybe to lower my confidence to prevent abusing by this "power"....that I have over her
                      Thanks guys very much! I will get over it and move on!

Comment

Umm you realise it is unlikely there ever was an 8" guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          So 2 guys worked on the legibility of your post .
                          There were 2 guys said it's to lower your confidence .
                          One guy expressed surprise that you married a woman that said this but given that you have if that was a once off you should forgive her .

That last is a good point . Any other confidence lowering acts she has been up to..?

Originally posted by mephysto_j View Post
                          Thanks very much guys, now it makes sense to me because she confirmed that I am the most complex man that she ever met....something like total packadge, this is the reason she married with me and not with the 8 inch guy.......
                          She wanted maybe to lower my confidence to prevent abusing by this "power"....that I have over her
                          Thanks guys very much! I will get over it and move on!
                          Pegasus often says things others don't wish to hear, but on very many occasions he's correct. Sometimes hearing things one needs to hear is more important than what one wants to hear.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Pegasus, she said that he was something like around 19-20 cm..........and she cluld not take his cock on her hand to grip fully......but....I told to my self...him is a shit compared to me...because I am here with her...with one beautiful girl kid, and 2 years marriage.....even he is 20 cm......fuck him he is a garbage of a human!

Comment

She was tolding to me that he was thinking that he is a god....that has 20 cm in hos cock....FOR REAL?!?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?
                              So cocky ....and arrogant that he is big but is a fucking peasent!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X