Relationship Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relationship Talk

Share your stories and experiences here. Questions will be posted periodically by me or other members regarding thoughts, experiences and missed opportunities in the category of relationships. Let's try not to post other questions if the current topic is hot so that we don't have several separate conversations going on at once. Do your best to be respectful, stay on topic and enjoy!

Let's start off with this question:

What’s the strangest date you’ve ever been on?
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

I believe it is traditional for a thread starter to post his own experience first.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      I believe it is traditional for a thread starter to post his own experience first.
      Haha busted!

Okay so went over to meet the girl at her place, she wanted me to grill and we watch some movies. I get there and in her living room was all kind of black magic stuff. There were crystal balls, crystals, that board thingy, all kinds of books on the dark arts and some things I don't even know how to describe. Then one of her apartment friends came by while I was grilling and they started talking about spiritual energy and stuff that gave me the willies! I had no idea that she had gotten into all that so it caught me off guard but I was a trooper and stayed but that was the last time I ever saw her.

Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
        Haha busted!

Okay so went over to meet the girl at her place, she wanted me to grill and we watch some movies. I get there and in her living room was all kind of black magic stuff. There were crystal balls, crystals, that board thingy, all kinds of books on the dark arts and some things I don't even know how to describe. Then one of her apartment friends came by while I was grilling and they started talking about spiritual energy and stuff that gave me the willies! I had no idea that she had gotten into all that so it caught me off guard but I was a trooper and stayed but that was the last time I ever saw her.

Hope you were grilling naked.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I hope you left with a couple of crystal balls!

Comment

So quite the opposite of the first experience... I went on a date with a girl once and we met at the mall and she was in a blue jean skirt, blouse and no makeup or jewelry. Come to find out she was some kind of religion and here's me, all wild and crazy. Needless to say there wasn't much convo and things didn't go very far. It was just really awkward.
            Recommended Routine

Comment

Just reminding you guys that this isn't the Burrito Confessionals here, would love to hear your stories too! lol
              Recommended Routine

Comment

Last year of uni, this freshman girl asks me out. I tell her no, she insists & I come around. I pick her up, she’s all dolled up but giving me the cold shoulder, we go to this tea house which had a pretty chill atmosphere. She says she doesn’t really dig it, I’m like whateves. So things are up to a pretty rough start, not much chemistry, conversation doesn’t flow, awkward silences every 10 minutes or so. I’m sitting right beside her on a bench, at some point I don’t know what else to talk about with this girl, & I just blur out “can I kiss you?”, she says... “yes”.
                So we did, took a cab back home & exercised our genitals pretty good. Ended up being in a relationship with her for a year. Turns out she’s lovely.
                April 2020 NBPEL 15cm (5.9 inch), EG 13cm (5.1 inch)
                Goal: NBPEL 19.5cm (7.8 inch), EG 16.5cm (6 inch)
                My Logs

Comment

Okay I'll bite.

2nd year of college; a friend who went to both grammar school and high school gives me a buzz. We've known each other for a long time and he had a favor to ask. His sister was a midget, all 4ft 4 inches of her and wanted to go to her senior prom and didn't have a date. It had been years since I had seen her but I do remember he being a pretty girl and very sweet.
                  Well the girl I was dating also knew my friend and knew about his sister. Well going to a prom just couldn't be hidden so I asked her if she was okay with it. She thought that it would be sweet of me if I did and told me go enjoy it and make her have a good time.
                  My buddy arranged everything from the limo to the little flowers to even paying for my tuxedo.
                  The girl had called me to thank me for taking her as she never went to her junior prom due to not having a date but wanted to finish off high school like everyone else.
                  Not having a date for the junior prom made me think she might have gotten a bit uglier as she got older but I did remember her as being cute but hey what the hell I didn't care what she looked like I wanted her to have a nice time.

The limo came and got me, went to her house. My buddy cam out to thank me and then she popped out. Very pretty and she looked beautiful and happy in a great dress and having her prom wish fulfilled.
                  Make it short; we went, we danced, we sat at a table with other couples and had a great time. She was pretty and sweet and we both enjoyed ourselves.
                  The prom was over at 11 nd I asked if she wanted to go home or do something. The limo was rented til 2 she she said would you mind if we went into the city and drove round? Why not; it would be fun.

On the way home she got a bit teary eyed and thanked me for great night. I told her I had a great time and I did.She smiled, talked a bit more and told me she knew i had a girlfriend ( she actually did know her from our going to school together) but she wanted to give me a special thanks.
                  Before I knew it my dick was out of my pants and I was getting a bj from heaven, the first bj that came complete with swallowing ever. Awesome.
                  I still have the prom picture somewhere and I do at times wonder how her life turned out. Now that was abut 40 years ago and it is the first time I ever told this story to anyone.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Wow Cusp! That was a pretty awesome story all around. What a surprise ending as well!
                    Recommended Routine

Comment

Wow yes Cuspy. One more BJ to completion than I’ve ever had. Lucky you. I guess it will be on my bucket list till I die. But congrats. Hope u got her off too.
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Its a rare thing but awesome when it happens
                        25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
                        5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
                        25th september: ??
                        Goal 18cmx16cm
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

Alright next topic!

What’s the worst way you’ve ever broken up with someone?
                          Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                            What’s the worst way you’ve ever broken up with someone?
                            I was not very successful with dating throughout my school years, definitely was a late comer. There was one girl that was a few grades up from me that I dated for a short period of time. When the relationship went south I remember writing a breakup letter that was pathetic now that I'm looking back. I don't remember all the words but I do remember how it ended.

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. My heart moves on without you."

I gave it to her and walked off like someone doing a mic drop lol.
                            Recommended Routine

Comment

Things that happened in the context of adolescence should be reflected upon with a mask of wry humor.

After all, now your wearing your Big Boy pants lol.
                              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X