Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do when you have preE and have a good sex life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do when you have preE and have a good sex life?

Hey peeps,

I really need some help from you. So, first of all I struggle with preE and fighting it. I want to know how to be confident and not insecure when you can't satisfy a woman by intercourse? I feel like giving up on dating because of this.

I hooked up last night (first date), had an amazing time, gave her a lot of pleasure BUT 5-10 minutes of intercourse (each lasted like 2 minutes) which were slow and hard thrusts. I could go for a 3-4 rounds but was a bit hard to get erection, and wasn't able to use a condom so thanks to the preE training, I am learning the pull-out method. She was very understanding and kind, but I was like "Naah, it can't be. I have a good stamina, but this....". The morning we had another one in the shower, but then again, about 15-20 hard and slow thrusts and had to pull out and cum. I was again insecure and was telling her like "naah its not ok, i know you wanna be f**** hard. I really need to take care of this stress" but she kept insisting its okay and to trust her and to relax since sex is about having fun. That I was too stressed. When I walked her off, I showed a bad insecure vibe like in a lighthearted way "I hope you had fun. Not sure if I should believe you, but from my perspective you did". I had like a bit of sad face with a smirk.
    I would really appreciate any advice on this matter.
    Also, do you think the woman will take that as a bad sign and will not want to see me again? I mean she had a hell of a great time (got a lot of oral from me, bdsm stuff, etc) high energy vibe, she was very satisfied especially how I treated her, showed me some naughty photos of hers, said next time she will bring one of her costumes.

Thanks upfront!

Cheers
    Start: 1st of April, 2020 BPEL - 5", EG - 3.9"
    Current: 29th of October 2020 BPEL - 6" , EG - 4.4"
    Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7", EG - 5"

My PE & preE log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ntial-log.html

If she comes back just keep making sure she has a good time. Use penetration as the finale and just enjoy her body in other ways. Keep working on fixing it on the side, hell make a game of it. Your body will learn to last longer and especially as the initial excitement of her wears off you will find yourself last longer and longer.

Comment

So it seems in this case your attitude is more likely to piss her off than the pre e .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        So it seems in this case your attitude is more likely to piss her off than the pre e .
        Might look that way, but she was way too cool and understanding. You got that right, but I didn't piss her off at all. I was more of "sad face" for the preE that's all.
        I do know that you can satisfy a woman other than intercourse and thanks to the bdsm who we are both into it big time, we had a LOT of fun and pleasure. But I still feel very bad for not giving her the satisfaction she deserves.
        It is all good now, we'll be seeing eachother again.
        I just need some advice on how to keep the shit together and be confident with that and not feel bad with my preE. When we have foreplay and teasing her she is begging to be f****d. It breaks my heart honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Justalittlemoreplz View Post
          If she comes back just keep making sure she has a good time. Use penetration as the finale and just enjoy her body in other ways. Keep working on fixing it on the side, hell make a game of it. Your body will learn to last longer and especially as the initial excitement of her wears off you will find yourself last longer and longer.
          thanks for the support and advice! That's what I am gonna do. But just as I said to Pegasus, I feel bad when we play and she is begging me. It kinda breaks my heart in all honesty. I am doing all I can for now, just deep and slow hard thrusts controlling my breathing and paying attention on my pelvic muscles. And to replace that penetration, I am just fingering her hard the right way (thanks to Mr Kenneth Play , great tutorials for that on the hub).

Comment

So continue with the pre e training.

Comment

If it were me I'd be a bit upset that you're not honest with me. She sounds caring and understanding and I think being honest about your problem might relieve you of anxiety So that you're free and clear to fix it. It also sounds to me like you're not sure if you got her to cum or not?

It looks to me like you're focused on the problem which is not lasting long enough to get her off, instead of thinking of other ways to get her off.

During foreplay get her off with some oral, after each time you cum use your fingers in her. When you do come don't apologize, and just work with like like "baby you're so fucking hot I cant last long"

It definite works with me, and some girls love this kind of compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by NymphGamerAddict View Post
                If it were me I'd be a bit upset that you're not honest with me. She sounds caring and understanding and I think being honest about your problem might relieve you of anxiety So that you're free and clear to fix it. It also sounds to me like you're not sure if you got her to cum or not?

It looks to me like you're focused on the problem which is not lasting long enough to get her off, instead of thinking of other ways to get her off.

During foreplay get her off with some oral, after each time you cum use your fingers in her. When you do come don't apologize, and just work with like like "baby you're so fucking hot I cant last long"

It definite works with me, and some girls love this kind of compliment.
                Thats EXACTLY what I am doing. I was honest and told her like "I might cum really fast, but don't worry I can go many rounds" - which in most cases I could. And of course, "you are too hot made me cum so quickly" - could tell she loved it.
                Even though it was our first date, she was sooooo understanding. During the night-play, she didn't cum no matter how hard I tried, BUT was in constant pleasure [she experienced some stuff (bdsm) for the very first time, and was mind-blown. Especially the booty massage at the end which came as a shock to me since she never had one]. The morning I gave her a long oral and made her cum. So yes, I am glad to hear it from you too. My mindset has always been that penetration is NOT the only way to satisfy a woman, despite being my favorite and I could say might be everyone's.

Your advice is very valuable, thanks. I am just having some insecurity issues, and don't want to make the preE a serious problem to stop myself from dating.

Comment

So not a doctor or medical professional but I experiment on myself a lot. Not saying it is a cure all but dhea boosted my performance up quite a bit, wasn't having pe problems at the time but went from one 30 minute session to 4 30 minute sessions back to back, I use to be multi orgasmic but it has tapered off since the wife can't really handle it. The other thing for actual anxiety is valerian root, just a little to calm me down not knock me out. As I said not a doctor I just like dhea lol

Comment

Originally posted by Justalittlemoreplz View Post
                    So not a doctor or medical professional but I experiment on myself a lot. Not saying it is a cure all but dhea boosted my performance up quite a bit, wasn't having pe problems at the time but went from one 30 minute session to 4 30 minute sessions back to back, I use to be multi orgasmic but it has tapered off since the wife can't really handle it. The other thing for actual anxiety is valerian root, just a little to calm me down not knock me out. As I said not a doctor I just like dhea lol
                    I am 30 yo. DHEA or any other medication is not for me. I have 0 to little anxiety. Whenever I have sex, I see it as the best thing ever and enjoy it to the fullest. So, I'd rather keep being confident and work intensively on fixing my problem.
                    Thanks either way.
                    The only supplements I have are multivitamins, whey protein and creatine.

Comment

I'm 32. I did not expect to see a difference but I did at a low dose. Just my observation though I know pumping yourself full of chemicals isn't good but in my case I was testing it before my dad took it. He is in bad health and wanted to know if it would help him. My body can handle a lot so I took it first. I loved it but it did nothing for him.

Comment

Anyways if you don't have anxiety issues then yes just keep up the stamina training and good masturbation techniques and it should fix itself. Until then enjoy exploring bdsm

Comment

How did you get PrE in the first place? if I may ask?

Comment

Originally posted by NymphGamerAddict View Post
                            How did you get PrE in the first place? if I may ask?
                            I am not 100% sure. Must be from masturbating really fast and got the habit since I was a kid. My posture went bad, got scoliosis so had pressure on my pelvic floor. So, that together got me the preE. But masturbation is the main cause I believe.

Comment

Yup that would do it

Comment

Working...
                              X