Urgent Sex Tips Needed; Relationship on the Rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Sex Tips Needed; Relationship on the Rocks

Hello members. I have been a casual PE-er and member here for awhile, and find myself in a situation desperately needing advice.

I have been with my GF and now fiance for 2 years now. She is far more sexually experienced and adventurous than I am. I have only been with her, and my ex-wife sexually.

Initially, the sex was very intense and, I thought, very satisfying for both of us. She would often squirt multiple times during an encounter. What I did not know, or realize, is that squirting is not the same thing as orgasming, according to her. That is my own ignorance and lack of experience I guess. She says she has not had an actual orgasm since we have been together. Needless to say, it is very frustrating for her (and me) and she has been clear she is not certain if it will work out between us because of this.

Often, after kissing and making out for awhile, she will go down on me (not until orgasm) and then I will do the same on her. I truly LOVE doing it and she seems to really be enjoying it to, but no matter what, she just cannot cum or I am not able to make her cum. She will often be soaking wet and have squirted and then usually rides me until I orgasm, but she is left without one and resentful. And I don't blame her.

She has said it has nothing to do with my penis size, and has had both larger and smaller lovers than me. Part of it may be psychological on her part; her adult daughter passed away a few years ago and the man she was dating at the time hurt her and she says she is afraid to be vulnerable with someone again, which may be impacting her orgasm ability. She can orgasm by herself from masturbation. Recently she has said if I can't make her cum soon, she wants an open relationship.

So with this long-winded backtory on my part, I could really use any tips or advice on both improving my sexual performance and getting her to relax and trust enough to cum with me.

I am truly at my wit's end here. I know I am not as experienced or skilled as some of her other lovers, but I am really working my ass off trying. Especially giving oral.

Open to all suggestions and help.

Thank you for reading,
    Nate

Did you ask her what she thinks will help?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Did you ask her what she thinks will help?
      That's the frustrating thing; I ask her for some guidance on technique or what she likes and she always says she is not into teaching and wants me to figure it out.

I have also suggested trying a sex therapist but she has shot down that idea as well.

"You're a grown man. Figure it out."

Comment

She sounds like the type of woman I would love to be with. Well not really. I'd go someplace else. I know it's not helpful but I would never put up with crap like that.

Comment

She's got a lot of wonderful qualities to be sure, and we are great as friends and never argue about anything, with the exception of sex.

Comment

Originally posted by NathanDrake View Post

"You're a grown man. Figure it out."
            And the correct answer to this is:

Oh yes.I figured it out. Pack your stuff and get out of here.

Man are you serious?
            The woman is not normal. Start running away as fast and far as you can

Comment

You're probably right. I just hate to admit it.

Comment

So it sounds like she is feeling vulnerable after her past relationship doesn’t want to get hurt again, adding to that the pain of losing her daughter. Nightmare. I can imagine.
                ‘The you figure it out statement was very unfeeling on her part and not mentioning her lack of orgasms for two years seems strange as well.
                ‘now. She wants an open marriage. Sounds like she loves you but needs other dicks in her life to use and leave with out a commitment.

You say she can bring herself to orgasm. Why not suggest masterbating together? Perhaps she’ll be more open and trusting. I mean masterbating is a very personal thing and if she shares that special time with you, sex mite get better as the trust builds. Good luck.
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post

You say she can bring herself to orgasm. Why not suggest masterbating together? Perhaps she’ll be more open and trusting. I mean masterbating is a very personal thing and if she shares that special time with you, sex mite get better as the trust builds. Good luck.
                  That's a good suggestion. Thanks.

Comment

She's got a lot of wonderful qualities to be sure, and we are great as friends and never argue about anything, with the exception of sex.
                    She's a bully!

Comment

You're probably right. I just hate to admit it.
                      Low self confidence.
                      Get out of this relationship and start working on improving your self confidence

Comment

There are no advices in your situation because the situation doesn t worth it.

Comment

Sounds like you can do better .

Comment

Recently she has said if I can't make her cum soon, she wants an open relationship.
                            She just told you everything you need to know.

But if that wasn't enough...

she always says she is not into teaching and wants me to figure it out.
                            She'll always find a way to have power over you. This is not love and respect.
                            Last edited by Johnny D; 04-09-2021, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                              Low self confidence.
                              Get out of this relationship and start working on improving your self confidence
                              You are spot on. I have always struggled with self confidence.

Comment

Working...
                              X