Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to confirm cheating/affair??

Im asking out of curiousity.

I know that there are simple ways of telling if their partner is a cheater, but i wanted to know if there is a way to get surefire evidence/proof.

For FEMALES:
    I know that unplanned pregnancies are hardcore non-refutable evidence pieces that your wife has cheated. Because if YOU didnt make the baby, then she HAS to have had an affair (or went to a sperm bank).

Also if the woman is a "virgin" and their hymen is already broken, then that would mean theyve already had intercourse or masturbated INTENSELY right?

For MALES:
    Im confused, i dont know how to be able to prove that a man has been/(not) having an affair, other than a polygraph (lie detector test). But even that can be faulty.

Do you guys have any ways of proving for sure infidelity in both genders?

Thanks
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

I know a video can get you busted most of the time, so that may be included in the mix?

Comment

I think you can just tell...........I mean, I think the female or male partner in the relationship is going to act strange, be gone when they're normally around.........you know, some of the usual signs. I agree with slick in that hiring a P.I. to follow your spouse and video tape them is the best evidence. However, if you have to go to THAT level, you ought to be seriously thinking about the status of your relationship.
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I agree with slick in that hiring a P.I. to follow your spouse and video tape them is the best evidence. However, if you have to go to THAT level, you ought to be seriously thinking about the status of your relationship.
        P.I.?

I know the person should act strange, but im just totally curious on how would you be able to 100% bust someone? Im just trying to come up with methods of confirming cheating. I wonder what else is there.. and thanks for the video one. GAH idk how i forgot that one.

What other methods are there?

p.s. be honest please, i just was always curious to know the methods

Goal
        8"

Comment

Forget the PI. Follow them. Take pictures. Knock on the door while they're into it.

Comment

Women can break their hymen just by playing sports. Or if they use tampons. Hymen isn't a credible virgin detector.
            Started on 03/04/2010
            BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
            Current as of 06/17/2010
            BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

Originally posted by LOL View Post
              Women can break their hymen just by playing sports. Or if they use tampons. Hymen isn't a credible virgin detector.
              Thats true, so thats really not a good indicator. I don't know how you would tell other than by having direct evidence.

You could confront them and ask them when they aren't ready. See how they react. If they are nervous or overly defensive...thats probably a bad sign. I always heard if someone's eyes move up and to the right - they are remembering something. So if that happened they could be remembering an affair. But I'm not sure how reliable that is.

In the end, I agree that you would probably just know...that is assuming its an actual ongoing affair. If someone just fooled around 1 time...I don't think there is a way to ever really know. Hopefully you found/find yourself a partner you trust and trusts you.

I am a big believer is preventing overly emotional situations though. I'm in my mid 20s and just got married a year ago. I was never a big clubs type guy - but that kind of stuff stopped after I got married. She doesn't go either.

Usually if she goes out and I don't join its with one of her friends and they just go to get dinner during the week. She's never gone longer than an hour and always brings me something back, ha. So I am figuring she is just getting dinner.

Anyhow, my point is, its not being controlling to make sure your gf/wife isn't going on vacations without you or out getting drunk without you. People are emotional creatures and do emotional things even if they never intended to.

So the best thing is to actively work to prevent cheating. Another great way is to bang your gf/wife every chance you get even when they are "not in the mood." Just do a little convincing, act like a big baby etc...you'll eventually get her to put out haha. They usually get so sick of sex, they don't even want to think about it, lol.

Comment

So theres no other way to confirm?

Im not really asking for affair confirmation, i guess i worded my question wrong.

How about this:
                How can you tell if someone had sex with someone else? Would there be like DNA anywhere?

Goal
                8"

Comment

I don't know man, that is a different question. Get an STD test or something. Then you'd know...

Comment

If someone was really suspicious, then hiring a Private Investigator would have to be worth it. At least they would know for sure & have peace of mind.
                    Vulcan
                    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

<So the best thing is to actively work to prevent cheating. Another great way is to bang your gf/wife every chance you get even when they are "not in the mood." Just do a little convincing, act like a big baby etc...you'll eventually get her to put out haha. They usually get so sick of sex, they don't even want to think about it, lol>

That's a good one!!!

It also works the other way too
                      I got my wife to blow me before I take off for more than a day. I told her than I could never forget about her that way.
                      It's a nice routine now.

Comment

STD testing is a good idea but only if their partner had an infection.

What about if the parameters were changed? What if their partner had no infections? How can you find out then?

Goal
                        8"

Comment

Working...