Should i ask her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i ask her?

So i've been thinking about having a conversation with my gf about my penis size latley.. We've been together now for about 5 months comin up on the 23rd. Sex has always been good, but i still dont feel comfotable with my size..

I want to ask her what she thinks about it, but im afraid of the answer she will give me. I know she has had past bf's, like many women. But i feel she might say they were bigger or something like that, and even lower my slefesteem worse than it already is.. But it does bug me not know what she thinks about it, she's never said anything about my size.

So what should i do..?

Yeah. but not because your self doubting. I'd ask her, for her input. insex, and a relationship, you have to open with each other, be able to share between yourselves your most intimate thoughts. i'd ask her, to she how she feels. see what you can do to better your relationship.

Comment

Man, I fully understand your concern. I don't know how well you both know each other, since you've been together only 5 months, but if she wants to be with you, size doesn't matter.

Most important is not to make her think you feel unsecured with your relationship. This can only change her feelings about you, not about your penis. Then you will have a problem.
      Women want guys with "balls" and self confidence, that's what turn them on, no matter what size they are.
      Don't think about the other guys she was with, she's not with any of them any more, she is with you. As long as she is not checking on guys, being not decided, not ready, you're fine man. Otherwise there is another way to go.

I guess you care about her and don't wanna loose her. In this case I would suggest you not to worry about size of your manhood and try to pleasure her with best you've got, with skills, try new things, ask her to experiment, what she wants. In the same time start PEing. When results come, you both will notice, but she will think is You, not your penis. However is also worth to mention to your partner that you are taking care of your penis health.

Anyway, If you are sure about her, bring this up, you should talk about sex openly. But I would suggest, don't ask her about how is she feeling about your size, not mention comparison to the former guys. Ask if there is something you can do, something she wants you to do differently. Make her feel you know what you are doing and you do it to pleasure her, show her that this is what makes you feel a real man and you need her.

There is one thing I have learned about real women in my life and it is true. This is not how the man look like or how big his penis is, but how he behaves.

Hope this can help.
      mika
      Last edited by mika; 06-30-2010, 09:31 AM.
      No Signature

Comment

Originally posted by mika View Post
        Man, I fully understand your concern. I don't know how well you both know each other, since you've been together just 5 months, but if she wants to be with you, size doesn't matter.

Most important is not to make her think you feel unsecured with your relationship. This can only change her feeling about you, not about your penis. Then you will have a problem.
        Women want guys with "balls" and self confidence, this what turn them on, no matter what size they are.
        Don't think about the other guys she was with, she's not with any of them any more, she is with you. As long as she is not checking on guys, being not decided, not ready, you're fine man. Otherwise there is another way to go.

I guess you care about her and don't wanna loose her. In this case I would suggest you not to worry about size of your manhood and try to pleasure her with best you've got, with skills, try new things, ask her to experiment, what she wants. In the same time start PEing. When results come, you both will notice, but she will think is You, not your penis. However is also worth to mention to your partner that you are taking care of your penis health.

Anyway, If you are sure about her, bring this up, you should talk about sex openly. But I would suggest, don't ask her about how is she feeling about your size, not mention comparison to the former guys. Ask if there is something you can do, something she wants you to do differently. Make her feel you know what you are doing and you do it to pleasure her, show her that this is what makes you feel a real man and you need her.

There is one thing I have learned about real women in my life and its true. This is not how the man is look like or how big his penis is, but how he behaves.

Hope this can help.
        Thanks alot bro, it deffinitaly did

Comment

ark

You say that sex with your girl is great, right? Then that's all you gotta care about. Just focus on doing your PE for LIFE and let results start showing up as time goes by. To ask her about your penis size (like one too many other guys here have mistakenly done so), is gonna do nothing for you but to bother your thoughts and eventually get in the way of your enjoyment and performance. It's not like asking her for feedback on your room's decoration, where she'll give you a couple of pointers, you 2 take a trip to IKEA and get a nicer, cooler bedroom set-up and it's all good. You got the dick you were born with and that's it. You can do PE and eventually make it quite better, but to wait until then to feel secure and worthy of sharing a good romp with your girl is ludicrous. Just keep enjoying yourself with her and experience the cool process of seeing her reaction as you slowly but surely grow yourself a certified hammer. For me it was quite a fun experience to see/hear my ex-girl's reaction each and every time we had sex as I went along with my PE regimen. Sex had been great before that and it was great all the way till the end. Right now that I'm single again, I'm surely gonna take advantage of the in-between lull (until I meet a new lover) and put some extra time into my PE regimen. However...am I gonna wait until I build the cock of my dreams to date again? Absolutely NOT! You gotta enjoy what you got whenever you can. Life is just too short to do otherwise.

Comment

Personally I wouldn't ask because I can't see what good it'd do. If she cared about you I'm sure she'd just tell you what you wanted to hear anyway.

I think everyone here will agree that what a girl enjoys about sex isn't just the size of your unit but how you make them feel. That's making it romantic, teasing her, showing her you care about her. If she's still with you after all this time then that must mean you're doing it right. Therefore what would asking achieve?
            Finally making gains thanks to hanging!!
            + 0.5" NBPEL in 3 months

Thanks to my gains I'm a lot happier in myself so I'm lacking motivation to hang, haven't done it in a while. Grr!

Comment

i personally wouldn't... she will probably say something nice to you regarless but she will know you're insecure and in my experience girls arent huge fans of insecurity in their guy
              04/2010 6.1x4.9"
              07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

I would not ask her unless you are prepared for any answer she may give. Women don't care about penis size nearly as much as men do.

Let's say you ask her and she gives you an innocent and honest response such as "it could be a little bigger but it's not too bad" or "I've been with guys a lot bigger than you and the sex wasn't really any better". Are you going to be able to handle it?

If an answer like that might bother you, don't box her into a corner in which she either has to lie to protect your ego, or tell you something you are not prepared to hear.

Comment

Dude, don't fall into that head trap unless you're ready to handle what she might give you.
                  What if she says you're the smallest?
                  What if she says that she's been with guys who are 10"?
                  How will that make you feel?
                  Imagine it in your head and if you can handle it go ahead, but if not then I would leave it alone for now.

I know for a fact I'm not the biggest my girlfriend has ever done, and quite frankly it doesn't bother me. I was actually ~3" smaller than her biggest (now I'm like ~1.5-2" hee hee ) and I know 2-3 of the dudes she's been with in the past, and it used to bother me, but I had to get over it. It took a while to get over it, but hell I did, and now it's a thing of the past.
                  It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                  Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I think the not asking or thinking about it approach works.

I've never asked any girlfriend or girl i've had sex with that, it's something i don't really like to think about- too much anxiety.

Comment

NEVER ASK. No good ever comes of it. Either you end up hurt and anxious, or she ends up thinking you're insecure and/or egotistical, or both of these things happen. So just don't ask!!!!

Comment

Ok bw, but the question is, with all the positive stuff we men say all the time to women about their bodies why don't they return it more?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          Ok bw, but the question is, with all the positive stuff we men say all the time to women about their bodies why don't they return it more?
                          That is quite the mystery. I think its a bit generalized though. Not all women are as blunt as we assume. But in my theory, women do not take a man's body image as seriously. Its almost acceptable for us males to get a beer belly and become lazy farts. Plus we all know women appreciate emotions more than they do physicality. She's more likely to compliment you on your sweetness than your ass (unless you're just a boytoy :P)
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                          My Loggy Log

Comment

That is one of the best questions I have heard on the forum so far. Loving it Peg.

-UYN-
                            19/04/2011
                            FG: 4.25" +0.45
                            FL: 5.19" +0.69
                            EG: 4.75" +0.45
                            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Well, I for one never realized that guys liked to be complimented about their bodies until fairly recently. I think our culture(s) do not encourage it. I spent years thinking complementary things, but did not get up the courage to actually say them until I met someone that I really trusted, and could talk to intimately without worrying that it would be taken the wrong way. Now I find that it is great fun to speak my mind! But before that -- I just never really thought about actually telling a man when I liked his body. It seemed crass somehow, and I didn't think it would be well received. How strange is that? I'll bet the same is true for many women.

Comment

Working...
                              X