Pheromones anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones anyone?

Just curious to know if anyone has any experiences to share regarding the use of pheromones - of course not when it comes to PE success, but rather changes in attitude when meeting new people, getting to show off your PE results, et c.

I've heard some about it but don't know what to believe.

Anyone? Enlighten us!

Posted this in the relationship forum since I didn't know what place to put it.
    "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
    - Maya Angelou

If you manage to order the wrong ones, you may end up being chased by people with ulterior motives.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I made my girlfriends female pitbull fall in love with me by dabbing my male pitbulls urine on my neck.

I now own my girlfriends pitbull.

Why I just admitted that publicly I'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by phallic1 View Post
        I made my girlfriends female pitbull fall in love with me by dabbing my male pitbulls urine on my neck.

I now own my girlfriends pitbull.

Why I just admitted that publicly I'll never know.
        Now, THAT'S what I call pheromone experimentation!!!
        "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
        - Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          If you manage to order the wrong ones, you may end up being chased by people with ulterior motives.
          Might be the case, but I'm not interested in ordering or trying, just curious about experiences people may have had. Every now and then "a magic solution to meeting people" sneaks it's way into discussions, but I haven't really met/talked to someone that has tried.
          - Maya Angelou

Comment

A while ago I was ordering zinc and saw that pheromone lotion and soap was half price. Bought them both just to see. Its hard to say man, whether i got a boost like a placebo effect, but i'd say there was definitely something happening. Got a good reaction from girls at work, in shops etc. Never went to a club or anything, but asked a girl out while wearing the lotion, and applied some before i'd see her on dates, and she was all over me.

That was ages ago, and i've since read that some of the sprays are supposedly a lot more potent than the lotion. I don't think i'll buy any again, but i'd say they do have some effect. Whether the effect is purely on you wearing it, or people around you, who knows?

Comment

Thanks for sharing Eric! Guess you will never know if it was you that changed because of the lotion or if the lotion changed you... and it really doesn't matter either.

I'm interested because supposedly all relations deep down and subconsciously has to do with our smell and the one of our (potential) partner. And given that science has manage to recreate so many other magnificent humans "substances" I'm thinking... why shouldn't this be possible? Look at how group dynamics work with animals.
              - Maya Angelou

Comment

Yeah its a fascinating field. Pirate had a thread going about group interactions in primates- very interesting. What i'm thinking now though, is that if we've truly got our shit together, and are putting out the right vibes, we must surely be releasing these pheromones/signals, whatever we want to call them, naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by ErictheGed View Post
                  Yeah its a fascinating field. Pirate had a thread going about group interactions in primates- very interesting. What i'm thinking now though, is that if we've truly got our shit together, and are putting out the right vibes, we must surely be releasing these pheromones/signals, whatever we want to call them, naturally.
                  Me think that's the case as well. Anyone with knowledge who can enlighten on the subject?
                  - Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by larrypinball View Post
                    Just curious to know if anyone has any experiences to share regarding the use of pheromones - of course not when it comes to PE success, but rather changes in attitude when meeting new people, getting to show off your PE results, et c.

I've heard some about it but don't know what to believe.

Anyone? Enlighten us!

Posted this in the relationship forum since I didn't know what place to put it.
                    Hey i been doing pheromones for years and they do work, but they won't get you laid just by wearing them. You still have to do the work but not as hard, it makes it a lot easier. Like lets say you are a lone wolf, you still won't get laid if you just stand there not not do anything. They enhance your vibe that you are projecting and girls will give your more looks than normal but you have to be within a 5 ft range. They work best when you are talking to them for at least 2-3 minutes then they get that whiff of you and you can tell something change, but they dont' work on all girls maybe 6 out of 10.
                    Start 5/28/10 EL 5.8, EGD 1.2

Current 7/28/10 EL 6.0, EGD 1.4

Goal EL 7.0, EGD 2.0

Comment

I heard certain smells turn girls on as well. I think its cinnamon for women, or that might be men. Anyways, fresh sweat is apparently very attractive to women. Not the gross dried sweat but the stuff that comes out during an intense work out.
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                      My Loggy Log

Comment

BUMP. I am conducting an experiment with pheromone colognes. This is potentially a cornerstone in the science of attraction.
                        "I will lick my dick"

Comment

I definitely respond to a guys sweat.

Armpit sweat can be fairly off putting, but some guys have a nice erotic smell after skipping a shower for a day.

I've loved all the groin sweat I've smelt, it has a really unique smell which is arousing, also after skipping a shower for a day. I also love the smell of my own.

The smell inside a foreskin also kind of does it for me. The problem is that if a guys skipped a shower for a day, it's too strong and smells bad. But after a few hours after a shower it has a erotic smell.

Comment

I've recently started using a pheromone roll-on oil for myself to help with mood adjustments and to boost my own confidence levels. I've definitely become more aware to my own sexual desires and cues, and now react to those instead of waiting on my bf to make the first move. As far as attraction between sexes - in my case, it has helped enhance the pre-exisiting attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
                              BUMP. I am conducting an experiment with pheromone colognes. This is potentially a cornerstone in the science of attraction.
                              Interesting stuff. I've seen research about how natural pheromones send genetic information as well as mood and other things. The theory is that two people who are a good genetic match would be attracted to each others pheromones.

Comment

Working...
                              X