EL during intercourse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EL during intercourse

Mmmk, since I've been PE'n, I've made roughly .4" in length gains. That's cool and whatnot, however when it comes to actual intercourse, how much of my EL is being used? Based on the intensity or degree of penetration. Is it actually tapping into my BPEL? Or is she just feelin the NBPEL only?

More specifically, is she gettin the 6" n some change? Or is she getting the full 6.875"? Or somewhere in between? For the sake of the convo, let's say it's a straight up pile driver position.

Thoughts welcome...
    Starting @ 6-2-10
    BPEL - 6.5" / EG - 6.25" @ Base, 6" @ Mid
    Goals:
    NBPEL 7.5" - 8" / EG - Hell... Anything else over current is all Gravy!

Well if you're balls deep she is definitely feeling every inch of you. Though this can vary. Me personally, My BPEL standing up is slightly less than me sitting down which depending on the girl determines if she's going all the way or not. Hope this helps buddy, and congrats on your gains!
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
    My Loggy Log

Comment

Mine can always tell as I get bigger.

If you want to shock her, reach down and pull back your fat pad so you can get all of it to the bone in her. She should tell the difference. If not, ah well. Once you hit the 1" mark she'll definitely know.
      "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
      7.5" EL
      5.5" EG

Comment

Everything depend on position and your body type. But there are body arrangement that you can insert all you've got, even exceeding BPEL in some cases
        When she's on top, then the max insertable is NBPEL.
        No Signature

Comment

That doesn't sound right. She could push down on the fat pad with her weight.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I think it depends on (A) the guy and how much fat pad he has, (B) the lady and how much padding she has, (C) the position, and (D) how flexible the lady is (i.e., how well she can get her body parts out of the way). Sometimes, I'll bet it is full BPEL that she experiences..... other times, not.

Comment

Geez, some of these are over the top. Who cares? If your bone pressed is .5 inch bigger and she is getting 6 instead of 6.5...or whatever....its sex. Have sex, enjoy it, and if you are doing penis size calculations in your head while having sex, don't. Enjoy it.

Comment

Certain positions I am slamming her cervix (not intentionally) and others are more comfy, like her on top because I hoist her up with my legs. I guess you'd just have to be there to understand the fat pad ordeal. Whatever the case, she gets off and in the end so do I, so we are happy.

But yeah, I kinda agree with burt. If you're actually getting laid, just enjoy it, work it and worry about size and PE when you're on your own time.
                "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
                7.5" EL
                5.5" EG

Comment

it was more of a curiosity thing but, thanks for the input guys
                  Starting @ 6-2-10
                  BPEL - 6.5" / EG - 6.25" @ Base, 6" @ Mid
                  Goals:
                  NBPEL 7.5" - 8" / EG - Hell... Anything else over current is all Gravy!

Comment

Originally posted by burt View Post
                    Geez, some of these are over the top. Who cares? If your bone pressed is .5 inch bigger and she is getting 6 instead of 6.5...or whatever....its sex. Have sex, enjoy it, and if you are doing penis size calculations in your head while having sex, don't. Enjoy it.
                    I totally, 100%, unequivocally agree with every word of this post burt. Have sex, enjoy it and don't worry about how much dick she's gettin'!!
                    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                      I totally, 100%, unequivocally agree with every word of this post burt. Have sex, enjoy it and don't worry about how much dick she's gettin'!!
                      Mr. BD,
                      Although I'm totally for PE, and have gained and thorougly appreciate what it can do, it's like other endeavors.....it can quickly lead to obsession and body dysmorphic disorder.

Allow me to post this link, I think it might be helpful....

Body dysmorphic disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

BDD, the symptoms I've since as far back as I can remember. Always checking reflective surfaces, obsession with the gym, with my dick, with everything really to make sure I look perfect for who ever at all times. Not that I'm diagnosed, but dealing with the symptoms is a curse.

Goal
                        7.5" EL
                        5.5" EG

Comment

Originally posted by Snooze View Post
                          BDD, the symptoms I've since as far back as I can remember. Always checking reflective surfaces, obsession with the gym, with my dick, with everything really to make sure I look perfect for who ever at all times. Not that I'm diagnosed, but dealing with the symptoms is a curse.
                          I think we need to clarify what is meant by an "obssession". I workout religiously, have done so for the past 19 years of my life. I also got really into PE years ago when I first started this program and I've been working hard at it ever since. I used to want to look perfect at all times and as I've gotten older, while I still care, I seem to give a shit less now how I look. Don't misunderstand me, I don't want to be some fat, out of shape blob with a 2" dick but I also know that the odds of me looking the way I've always wanted to look are slim to none.

Can I presume then that the way I look at myself is fairly normal compared to someone with BDD???
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I think BDD is more about a bodybuilder with 28'' quads thinking they are "thin" or a man that has a 6 inch penis thinking he can't get or please a woman. Batwoman has posted several times about how men that are average somehow think they are really small. If this is keeping you from a relationship and dating, then I would say you had a problem.

I'm picky in how I look, workout 6 days a week, (for years), watch my diet, dress well, etc. I think this is "pride of ownership", if you will, and is not only healthy but a good thing overall. Far too many today just don't give a shit....about a lot of things. But I do try to keep things in perspective. I"m not trying to be a bodybuilder or elite athelete, and don't have a goal of a 9 inch penis.

Those two things are not even possible far the vast majority of the population. That's why I think realistic expectations are extremely important. Setting goals you might never reach can just lead to disappointment and maybe more un-happiness. Work hard at realistic goals, and to quote and old saying "enjoy the ride".

Comment

Working...
                            X