Women approaching you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women approaching you...

How would u respond if a woman approaches you asking for a date or for your number?? It is not the norm, well for me it isn't and I blew that first time... Share some stories, share some advice on how to engage properly and start a conversation knowing she's interested... Keep it posted...

In my experience that's the kind of girl that is doing the same thing with other guys too.

So if you do get involved & get serious you may later find out you're not the only one.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Usually as men, we think we have made the first move. In reality the girl has always sent out some subtle or not so subtle prompt/signal to which we just respond.

Part of me would suspect that the approaching woman would be pushy by nature & down the road, would have bossy tendencies.

This might be a little unfair, but there has to a reason for the original convention of the man doing the asking?
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I don't consider myself to be any Brad Pitt or some Playgirl model but I have women approach me all the time. I'm already in a committed relationship so I don't really entertain it, but I do flirt back. One woman where I work recently came up to me and flat out said "I am very attracted to you. I needed for you to know that." Needed?? Hmmm - Ok ......

I always been sort of the shy type when it came to women but as I've matured, I'm no longer shy, but my personality type isn't one where I ever really made the first move. With one exception, every woman I have dated or had any sexual relationship, they have always made the initial move. The one exception taught me to never again go against the grain and go after one. I recall a conversation with my gf about what she saw in me that attracted her to me and she said the way I carried myself. She said I had this thing that "made" her want to know me. I don't understand that, but it is what it is.

Most importantly, just be yourself - most women dig that anyway. If you blew it, no big deal - there will be more. And this one just might come back.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Hey guys! Pussy power rules. Whether you make the first move or not, once you connect, SHE will decide where the connection is going. This is the will of world.

Comment

I agree with Gettin that being yourself will draw women to you. Trying to be someone you're not will simply drive them away.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
              I agree with Goin that being yourself will draw women to you. Trying to be someone you're not will simply drive them away.
              I am going to take that advice to heart. I am guilty of trying to be something I am not sometimes.
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                Hey guys! Pussy power rules. Whether you make the first move or not, once you connect, SHE will decide where the connection is going. This is the will of world.
                THIS is the key to it all!!!
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Maybe I misunderstood what he meant, but he seemed to be referring to a super aggressive girl the way I read it.

I guess he meant just someone who is flirting based on how some of you responded.... just flirting is completely different....
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I've always been terrible at detecting signals from women. It's probably because I have little confidence in myself and my appearance and very low self-esteem. Sometimes I think a girl might be interested but then I think I'm just kidding myself, that I want to believe it. Like a few weeks ago, I was at a gig and wasn't sure if the girl next to me was trying to dance with me. I'm sure it would've been obvious one way or the other to any onlooker. It's like there were two conflicting thoughts going on in my mind, both telling me completely opposite things.

I'm in a serious relationship so while I wouldn't reciprocate if a girl was showing interest in me, it would be flattering and a nice confidence boost.

Comment

I don't mean to sound like an ass, but in my experience only the unattractive ones feel the need to approach, because the attractive ones know they don't have to.
                      Finally making gains thanks to hanging!!
                      + 0.5" NBPEL in 3 months

Thanks to my gains I'm a lot happier in myself so I'm lacking motivation to hang, haven't done it in a while. Grr!

Comment

Dunno about that. My ex was extremely attractive and is the one who approached me.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Yeah same here attractive ladies approach me many times when I was single. Now I'm taken but they still give that look lol.

When I was single I was very concerned about my size but since knowing I was above average just a little bit. I wish that I took the bait more lol. Too many took a bite but I didn't reel them in wish I did. Now I know I'am more confidant than before.

Comment

Depends on the girl. Some women are forward but they aren't necessarily sluts. I also work with a girl who approached me. I never even flirted with her and suddenly she's saying things like "Why haven't we hooked up yet?" "You know I want to fuck you, right?" Too bad she ain't my type. If she's lucky I'll be drunk with her, then everyone is my type. Right now I'm pulling for a threesome with her and her friend who is also very attracted to me.
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                            My Loggy Log

Comment

I couldn't agree more with going411by7.........pussy power does rule.

That being said, my current fwb comes onto me all the time but then again, when she wants some lovin', I'm the ONLY guy she has eyes for. Oddly though, my last gf went out of her way to ask me out, I accepted her advance and we went out. We then dated for 4 months. I've never seen a woman go out of her way to win me over and then fuck the whole thing up because of her stupid, selfish nature. She's single now.........gee, I wonder why.
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X