X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i delete sex tapes/pics of ex?

delete
    moxsum
    Last edited by moxsum; 10-09-2013, 02:29 PM.

If there is no chance of ever getting back together(most likely not) it is always better to delete them and move on, recover from the break up and be ready for your next relationship, don't want it to keep digging back at you especially if your next relationship doesn't appreciate you looking at your ex. This is from personal experience.
    "If a king doesn't lead, then his subjects can't follow." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge

Start 07/09: BPFL: 3" x FG: 3.15"|BPEL: 4.7" x EG: 4.3"
    Currently 28/10/11: BPFLS:6.3" | Fl: 4 x 3.74 ?? | BPEL: 6.1 x 4.5?

Initial | Final Goal
    6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Delete them. You know it is the right thing to do, both morally and because it will be a firm step in moving on. You'll feel sad, but better, when they are gone. So just do it.

Also, as lelouch noted, it's not a good idea to keep things like that around since you never know who might find them. I suspect there is no better way to mess up a new relationship than for your new lady -- and there will be one sometime -- finding out that you have sex pictures from a previous relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
        Delete them. You know it is the right thing to do, both morally and because it will be a firm step in moving on. You'll feel sad, but better, when they are gone. So just do it.

Also, as lelouch noted, it's not a good idea to keep things like that around since you never know who might find them. I suspect there is no better way to mess up a new relationship than for your new lady -- and there will be one sometime -- finding out that you have sex pictures from a previous relationship.
        Ditto. And not only that, if for ANY reason those photos happened to fall into the wrong hands and find themselves posted on the Internet somehow, oh boy - you'd have a mess of monumental proportions. Delete them - now!
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Like *cough* edison chen's sex scandals leaked on net *cough*

But yes, it is best to delete, heck my girl doesn't like me to even have photos of myself taken at my ex's house, had to rid them too other than ridding all pictures taken with/at ex's place.

You won't even miss it to be honest, i don't even look at them despite deleting them, nothing of value is lost.
          "If a king doesn't lead, then his subjects can't follow." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge

Start 07/09: BPFL: 3" x FG: 3.15"|BPEL: 4.7" x EG: 4.3"
          Currently 28/10/11: BPFLS:6.3" | Fl: 4 x 3.74 ?? | BPEL: 6.1 x 4.5?

Initial | Final Goal
          6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Well if you don't delete them you can always send them over to us!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

If it truly is over for good, you have to delete them. It's the best thing for both you and your ex.

Looking back at those pictures and videos will make it so much harder for you to move on. I know being with another woman is probably the furthest thing from your mind right now but if somewhere down the line, a new girlfriend discovered them, you can be pretty sure it would be the end of that relationship. I'd be upset if my girlfriend felt the need to keep any pictures of former partners, let alone something of that nature.

As GettinThereOK said, if you keep them they could fall into the wrong hands and end up on the internet. There's nothing that could undo that. I went through a very difficult breakup a few years ago. I haven't spoken to her since we finished and have no intention of ever seeing her again but I hold no grudges and wish the best for her. I'd hope that she feels the same towards me. If your intimate pictures and videos came out it would cause irreparable damage.

Comment

delete
                moxsum
                Last edited by moxsum; 10-09-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Way to go man!

Those pictures and videos can only cause you harm.

Delete!

Comment

delete
                    moxsum
                    Last edited by moxsum; 10-09-2013, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Good job Moxsum! Better to pick up the camera and march toward the future, than be trapped in an archival vault of old footage...

Comment

You'll be glad you did this, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                          Well if you don't delete them you can always send them over to us!

X2. Do it for lads,send them here!

Comment

Yea man, just delete them. Easier to move on with life.

Good luck mate!
                            +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                            +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Originally posted by moxsum View Post
                              I deleted them guys!! It was tough but I know it was the right thing..

when we broke up before, I ended up looking at the pics/videos and wacking off and I think it made me miss her even more..

this time that wont be possible. plus, if we ever got back together, we would just have to make new ones .. but that probably wont happen
                              Very well done, Moxsum.
                              Very well done.
                              Pirate Diplomacy:
                              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
                              X