Ouch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch...

So I had a thing for this girl.. but not at the moment.. my best friend kind of did.. we went to a rave thing.. my best friend was rolling i wasn't... i was really drunk though.. and the girl asked me to dance.. but i said next song as i couldn't really function.. my "best friend" basically took advantage of this.. took her dancing.. they never came back till the end.. she was covered in hickeys and i knew they made out or something..

the girl, shes kind of a female best friend.. but i started to like her.. i asked her what happened she said they just made out.. 2 days later.. both of them were perfectly sober and they ended up having sex..

i don't know if im jealous.. or if i still like her.. but i don't know anymore.. i just don't know what to do.. like sometimes i get the feeling i still like her but.. i really don't want sloppy seconds you know..

How many girls will you be with that haven't been with someone before? And when you say you "had a thing for this girl", do you mean like butterflies, or you wanted to get her into bed?

Either way, if you still like her, I'd say go for it. If she's sleeping around while you are in a committed relationship, that's one thing, but have you even told her that you liked her?

Comment

Yeah, I've been to fucked up before to take advantage of a good thing, live and learn. I think the girl is fair game, but I'd keep an eye on a friend who jumps my claim.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

My question is did this "friend" of yours KNOW you had a thing for this girl? In reading your initial post, it doesn't even sound like you and he discussed this. Also, if you were too blitzed to know what color the sky was, that's on you. If the two of you never discussed this chick and you never made mention of your feelings about her to him then it's not his bad that he made a play for her.
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

If its your bestfriend you need to ask yourself which relationship is more important to you, The relationship with the girl or your relationship with your bestfriend .. it sounds like your bestfriend didn't know or realize how you felt about this girl (probably because you weren't sure yourself how you felt ) You attraction towards her could be heightened by the fact your best friend is sexually attracted to her. You could subconsciously be competitive with your friend when it comes to girls.(possibly spurred on by insecurity)
          I would say move on for now.. if in a years time your friend and the girl are no longer fucking and you still have feelings for her, then pursue it .. but don't jump on it at this point .. the girl could be trouble and the whole situation could blow up in your face.. the girl could be an attention seeker, she might know the buttons to push to play guys off of each other THERE ARE lots and lots of girls out there, why get into a triangle situation when there are other options?
          ~ If.....
          ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
          ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

you guys are right.. i mean i always just thought of her as a friend until he started fucking her... and now i want to fuck her, i want to be with her, but its different because we were friends before you know.. i told her to choose between me and him and ill just go away and give her space.. she hated that for some reason :/ i know theres a ton of girls out there but im not really looking hard right now.. its just whats in front of me..

and yeah i discussed with him.. i mean i told him i dont like her.. then i said im starting to feel attraction to her before they even knew each other.. now this shit happens.. when i try to discuss the situation with him he just tries to play it off.. with her she tells me sex is just for fun..

Comment

Working...
            X