Smallest of them all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallest of them all

It doesn't really matter but I found out awhile ago I'm the smallest of my recent girlfriends past guys. I'm 6x5 they're 7 plus or whatever. It's a bit of a ego shot if anything because I never been the smallest of all a girls sex life. So like I said it's not some big deal but it sort of rings in my head still. I'm not into the whole having a huge dick thing just slightly above average is perfect size to me. (6.5in length goal) So any thoughts on this? Or by any some guy had this lingering over them?

A lot of guys have that haunting them.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I hate it when girls say stuff like that, its not like we'd say they're boobs are the least perky of all the girls we've been with.
      Starting: 10/12/10 - BPEL - 5.8, EG (midshaft) - 4.4

Comment

Thing is, there is no way of knowing whether she is telling the truth anyway.

Seriously doubt all the guys she has been with are going to have 7inch dicks.

I am sure you are average the average being 6inch.

Hell, you are at my goal size, you are fine, dont let what she said get to her.

+ if she came back for seconds she obviously liked what you got.

Chill and smile.

Comment

Dude I recently found out the same thing from my girlfriend, she volunteered the information without me asking... The difference being you have a 6 x 5, I'm NBPEL 6 and 4.35 MEG

Comment

It is quite a contradiction to listen to women say size doesn't matter, but then they go ahead and tell you this. I get the feeling that most of these girls are immature. Either that or it's a power play of some kind within the relationship, which is probably just as immature. On the opposite end of the spectrum, you could look at it as a good thing, because based on the statistics she hasn't been with very many guys.

Current
            BPEL:
            8"
            EG: 4 5/8"

Goal
            BPEL:
            9"
            EG: 5 1/2"

Comment

Unless she seeks out larger penis that doesn't quite sound right...
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

how would she know how big the guys were? it seems odd that she would measure them, infact most guys lie to their girlfreinds about size, i bet even a guy with an 8 inch dick would tell his girlfreind he has a 9 incher

Comment

10yrs of marriage and we've never discussed it. I am tempted to bring it up when I hit my goal because in my mind 8-8.2 NBPEL 6.2 EG, is freekin big and if she had someone bigger I don't care cause I am totally happy with what I'll be packing. I doubt I will ask her flat out, will probably just say so.. would you say I am up there in the size dept. compared to your past lovers? At 8.2x6.2 surely she will say yes! And my ego can rest in peace lol
                  giveitago
                  Last edited by giveitago; 10-12-2010, 02:11 AM.
                  starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
                  March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
                  March: BPFL 7.7
                  Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

Originally posted by More View Post
                    It doesn't really matter but I found out awhile ago I'm the smallest of my recent girlfriends past guys. I'm 6x5 they're 7 plus or whatever. It's a bit of a ego shot if anything because I never been the smallest of all a girls sex life. So like I said it's not some big deal but it sort of rings in my head still. I'm not into the whole having a huge dick thing just slightly above average is perfect size to me. (6.5in length goal) So any thoughts on this? Or by any some guy had this lingering over them?
                    If it makes you feel any better I am JOINT smallest for my girlfriend and she has admitted that she would like it if i was big, particularly wide. Her last serious ex was her best cock. That cuts deep!!!

Comment

I'm going to tell you like I read somewhere else in this forum
                      "Girls don't like giving guys' that sense of 'power' by telling them they have a huge/big penis"
                      So by all means you're most likely all she wants (she IS going out with you afterall) but doesn't want you having so much confidence that you feel superior to her
                      *That's my GUESS to why they do that*
                      9/10/13 - 5In Girth, 5.75In NBPEL

Goal - 7.75In BPEL, 5.5In Girth, 7In NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by that one guy View Post
                        I'm going to tell you like I read somewhere else in this forum
                        "Girls don't like giving guys' that sense of 'power' by telling them they have a huge/big penis"
                        So by all means you're most likely all she wants (she IS going out with you afterall) but doesn't want you having so much confidence that you feel superior to her
                        *That's my GUESS to why they do that*
                        I will agree with the above statement.
                        My wife will not say anything but when it comes time to get busy it takes lube and about 2 minutes for me to get
                        fully penetrated and actions speak louder then words.
                        But when she has a couple of drinks then she lets it out and says things like my man is packing or grabs my crouch and says
                        Mahdone.
                        Starting Stats
                        BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
                        BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
                        I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Scares me off from trying. I'll get flack, I know, but that is truth.
                          Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                          Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Have to say I think a lot of this comes down to a form of abuse and they do it cause they know it works and there is rarely any repercussions to them.

Comment

Just remember, women are REALLY bad at telling a guy's dick size......what she might think is 8" is really only 6". As long as you're comfortable with your size, that is ALL that should matter.
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X