• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approaching a beautiful polish girl who's in my class, could use some help

This was all a waste of time.
    Exodus101
    Banned
    Last edited by Exodus101; 11-09-2010, 10:26 PM.

I really shouldnt reply to these posts , because most often times I seem like a jerk. Like I know what I am talking about all the time. . But somebody has got to say something..

Dude.. Seriously . . This is borderline creepy.. You found her name on an attendance sheet and then went on the internet looking for her on Facebook ?

K admittedly we all play these scenarios out inside of our head before we actually approach a woman ..Assess the risk , be prepared, damage control. Right ? .. Since when have you or any other man ever known that crap to work ? .90% of the time it will blow up in your face .. You know why ? Because when you formulate a response to something that hasnt even been said yet then you arent actually 'listening' to her are you ? .You are writing a script . . .

You are waaaaaaaaaay over-analyzing this whole situation. You have already built it up way too much, it is going to make it that much more difficult to initiate a conversation and much more to let her know you are interested... There is still hope .. This time, and any other time this happens , seize the freaking opportunity when you have it. Say "hi" . how revolutionary right ? Ask her what her name is , even though you already know it.. Tell her you think she is very pretty ..And then just let the conversation go where it goes ..

Whats the worst that could happen ? She doesnt say "I want to suck your dick right now" ? ..Most likely she isnt going to laugh , or walk away , or insult you .. I cant remember a time ever that i paid a woman a simple compliment , with intent or not , that she didnt appreciate it. As long as it is in good taste. ..So what if nothing materializes? . You tried. And at the last you made her smile..

No guts . No glory.

Comment

Oh she's Polish! And the reason you told us that is? On the lighter side I have read a few of your posts and your "stereotyping" of groups is not exactly bringing you lots of love.How about we get rid of the stereotyping and just talk about people!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I would say you have nothing to lose.. just ask her out for coffee ... you said "if I don't I will probably never see her again, there are about 12,000 undergrads at this uni" and "only 5 weeks of class left" so if she isn't interested you won't be crossing paths with her too often, if you don't ask her out then you will have missed the opportunity because you were not assertive or confident enough to approach her (nothing ventured nothing gained.)
        ~ If.....
        ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
        ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Right right right.....

STOP overthinking everything, really whats the worst that will happen if she blanks you? will you die?....NO. Will you feel physical pain?....NO.
          Will you regret it if you NEVER grow the balls to talk to her?....YES, YES YOU WILL.

What does this tell you? it tells you all you can do is put yourself out there mate, stop overthinking EVERYTHING, one day simply just man up and say hi (insert cheeky smile) introduce yourself, ask her what her name is, stick your hand out to shake her (not a man shake, a very gentle shake) and WING IT.

Eventually when the time is right (very important) ask her if she would like to go have a coffee with you sometime, if the look on her face is like 'errrm do i really want to' then quickly say 'JUST (sharply) a coffee'. SIMPLE

IF she says no then what really is the worst thing to happen? you will get over it, if anything her saying no and you going to ask another girl a week or two down the line will build your confidence MASSIVELY. You will learn to take rejection, do you want to look back and think SH*T i really wish i just asked her now????

MOST IMPORTANT THING I CAN EVER SAY TO YOU IS..... Be CONFIDENT, Charming, Slightly cheeky, Girls go crazy for a cheeky smile, DONT come on to strong, play it cool if she says YES or NO so if she says yes dont stand there all giddy, simply give her a nice smile and say something like 'awesome' then arrange a time or day, just because she said yes doesnt mean shes 'in the bag' shes basically assessing you. If she says NO then simply say no worries (AGAIN CHEEKY SMILE) and then crack some sort of joke i.e 'yeah i wouldnt wana go on a date with me either' if you say it correctly she will laugh.

IN the long run if she says no then you just being confident she will regret it...trust me.

Cliffnotes:

MOST IMPORTANTLY BE CONFIDENT, dont look at her boobs, mouth, the floor, away in any kind, look into her eyes the whole time (not creepily though) be charming, i dont know what you look like but even if you arent good looking, confidence will still work in your favor massively.

DONT BOTTLE IT, you will regret not asking her more than you will regret getting putting yourself out there and gettin rejected.

SMILE, enough said.

DONT be creepy and play it cool.

DONT use any lame jokes like the mormon one, she WONT laugh.

Make her feel beautiful (she will feel this from you askin her for coffee anyway) but DONT make it seem like youve been wanting to ask her for weeks or been searching her on the internet she WILL no doubt not talk to you anymore... i mean really what girl goes for the guy who searched her on the internet?? Girls like confident alpha males, doesnt mean you cant be sweet.

GOOD LUCK MAN, JUST BE CHILLED AND CONFIDENT, SMILE AND NO LAME JOKES

let me know how it goes.

Comment

ALSO sorry for the crazy and sporadic writing, ive been up for 38 hours doing assignments for college and im surviving on monster and its making me go a bit loopy to be honest and making me turtle like a mother.

But you should get the jist of things from what i have put here, also im sorry if i seemed like i was being a 'dick' i just hate when guys havent learnt to just MAN UP and do it, you have nothing to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by iKzX View Post
              Right right right.....

STOP overthinking everything, really whats the worst that will happen if she blanks you? will you die?....NO. Will you feel physical pain?....NO.
              Will you regret it if you NEVER grow the balls to talk to her?....YES, YES YOU WILL.

What does this tell you? it tells you all you can do is put yourself out there mate, stop overthinking EVERYTHING, one day simply just man up and say hi (insert cheeky smile) introduce yourself, ask her what her name is, stick your hand out to shake her (not a man shake, a very gentle shake) and WING IT.

Eventually when the time is right (very important) ask her if she would like to go have a coffee with you sometime, if the look on her face is like 'errrm do i really want to' then quickly say 'JUST (sharply) a coffee'. SIMPLE

IF she says no then what really is the worst thing to happen? you will get over it, if anything her saying no and you going to ask another girl a week or two down the line will build your confidence MASSIVELY. You will learn to take rejection, do you want to look back and think SH*T i really wish i just asked her now????

MOST IMPORTANT THING I CAN EVER SAY TO YOU IS..... Be CONFIDENT, Charming, Slightly cheeky, Girls go crazy for a cheeky smile, DONT come on to strong, play it cool if she says YES or NO so if she says yes dont stand there all giddy, simply give her a nice smile and say something like 'awesome' then arrange a time or day, just because she said yes doesnt mean shes 'in the bag' shes basically assessing you. If she says NO then simply say no worries (AGAIN CHEEKY SMILE) and then crack some sort of joke i.e 'yeah i wouldnt wana go on a date with me either' if you say it correctly she will laugh.

IN the long run if she says no then you just being confident she will regret it...trust me.

Cliffnotes:

MOST IMPORTANTLY BE CONFIDENT, dont look at her boobs, mouth, the floor, away in any kind, look into her eyes the whole time (not creepily though) be charming, i dont know what you look like but even if you arent good looking, confidence will still work in your favor massively.

DONT BOTTLE IT, you will regret not asking her more than you will regret getting putting yourself out there and gettin rejected.

SMILE, enough said.

DONT be creepy and play it cool.

DONT use any lame jokes like the mormon one, she WONT laugh.

Make her feel beautiful (she will feel this from you askin her for coffee anyway) but DONT make it seem like youve been wanting to ask her for weeks or been searching her on the internet she WILL no doubt not talk to you anymore... i mean really what girl goes for the guy who searched her on the internet?? Girls like confident alpha males, doesnt mean you cant be sweet.

GOOD LUCK MAN, JUST BE CHILLED AND CONFIDENT, SMILE AND NO LAME JOKES

let me know how it goes.

I don't think I can shake her hand, she will be walking I will basically move up on the left side of her and talk to her, its to hard to shake hands while walking, would be award. I just hope if I talk to her she doesn't stop walking, I never talked to a girl I didn't know while she was already moving.

I was thinking of saying "Hey do you like that Roman class" her response So whats your name? My names Robert, nice to meet you Sandra, so what are you taking at utm? Keep talking about stuff were taking then ask the coffee question.

Comment

You are over thinking things . if you over think it you will spin yourself out.. like how do you know you will walk up to her from the left side? how do you know you won't find an opportunity where she isn't walking to approach her?
                don't psych yourself up so much or your will be too nervous to approach.. just believe that you will be able to make small talk and know that if you stumble on your words or are awkward, if a girl is interested she will find it sweet..
                ~ If.....
                ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus101 View Post
                  I don't think I can shake her hand, she will be walking I will basically move up on the left side of her and talk to her, its to hard to shake hands while walking, would be award. I just hope if I talk to her she doesn't stop walking, I never talked to a girl I didn't know while she was already moving.

I was thinking of saying "Hey do you like that Roman class" her response So whats your name? My names Robert, nice to meet you Sandra, so what are you taking at utm? Keep talking about stuff were taking then ask the coffee question.
                  MATE LISTEN (read)

You are overthinking everything, look if you dont take my advice or listen to the others that have also commented YOU WILL NOT GET THIS GIRL!!!! And you wont deserve to be with her..why should you be with her? what makes you good enough for her? nothing.. you stalk her, worry constantly about talking to her, and have said some LAME ass jokes aswell....BUT you dont have to make it seem like you are all those things i just mentioned, by being confident and NOT creepy.

Stop overthinking man its the worst possible thing you can do.

If you arent going to listen to my advice i hope you dont get to talk to this girl as you are clearly not very smart.

Just a quick question... Im imagining you have 'alpha males' and 'players' around your uni or college whatever it was... Do you think they get girls because they stalk her on facebook (then realise she hasnt got it), so then stalk her on the WHOLE internet? do you think they get girls because they overthink eveything? NO they just man up and go for it, unless they are good looking and popular then girls not go to them, NO OFFENCE (i couldnt care less if you do take offence) but from the sounds of things thats not you... SO.... what should you do then??? OOOOH wait i could follow the advice the others have given me on this subject.

man up, be confident, dont be creepy, dont overthink things.

Also i would just like to say i see kids like you around college all the time, you can see they dont have girls around them and i see the looks on their faces when they see people like me (yea i have the biggest ego ever, to match my average size penis) who are always surrounded by girls and they always look a bit down on themselves, but the true little secret here is and has always been........CONFIDENCE.

Peace

Comment

I wanted to throw in some input but these men and ladies here seem to have given you some pretty good advice. I'm a uni student too and i just stay away from girls.. haha. but i have a similar experience. I'll come back to this thread soon, i have to go to class now :P Good luck man.
                    "Self improvement is masturbation"
                    -Brad Pitt

Comment

Exodus, think of it (at this stage) as nothing more than introducing yourself & asking her a few questions about where she's from etc.

You don't absolutely have to get a date/number at this interaction - go for it if it feels right (I'm not advocating wussing out), but don't focus in on that so much that you cannot respond to her vibe.

Don't plan it out like a bank job, just relax & be your best self. You have nothing to loose.
                      Vulcan
                      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Hey Exodus,

A good buddy of mine is Polish, so I know more than a few Polish girls. Keep in mind that I don't know this girl, so I can't say for sure if she fits the general mold, but I can tell you what I know about girls from this part of the world.

Most Polish girls are very reserved when they first meet you - they will not show the initial signs of attraction as obviously as what we may be used to. That said, if it seems like she may have brushed you off at times, don't sweat it!

Also, when you speak with her after class, don't say "you look beautiful today," that will scare a Polish girl off. Instead, say "you look nice today," and immediately follow up with a specific compliment about either her hair, or her shoes (Always keep compliments above the neck line and below the knees, hehe). When you give this type of specific compliment, she'll begin to trust you.

Other than that, make sure you're confidant and don't get too serious. Remember, if you feel she's acting reserved, that's because she's naturally reserved at the beginning. Don't worry

Also, I have found that Polish women open up and are super outgoing in social situations. Perhaps you can invite her to a fun party, where you can make your move.

Comment

Well i can add my 2 cent to this, be best yourself, don't do creepy stuff and don't overthink it, just go and talk to her.Polish girls are my neighbours( i'm from lithuania) they are friendly. They might be a bit shy at first but don't worry it's only their outher lair
                          I think if she will be interested in you you will get no problem vibing with her, so build up confidence and go talk to her like you would talk to your friends and escalate to sexual side
                          She is sexual creature like you( i think with more sexual drive, well most women have more sexual drive than men) think about it
                          Begining stats

BPEL 6.5"
                          NBPEL 6.1"
                          EG at begining 4.5"
                          EG at middle 4.9"
                          EG at the head 4.7"

Now 2010.11.26
                          BPEL 6.8"
                          NBPEL 6.3"
                          EG at begining 4.7"
                          EG at middle 5"
                          EG at the head 4.9"

Short term goal
                          NBPEL 6.5
                          EG average 5

Main goal
                          NBPEL 8.25
                          EG 6.25

Comment

Just tell her that you find her amazing and want to be her friend.If she asks why, ask her why not?

And i also like nice butts.
                            If you build it, She will come!!!

Comment

^worst advice ever.

the real key... aside from confidence... is to make her smile. doesn't matter whether its a joke, a compliment, or the way you look. make her smile. keep her smiling. all other things in the interaction come second. keep it short, invite her somewhere interesting that she would go anyways even if you didn't invite her. try to make the first "date" about 30 minutes or less... coffee, walk to class with me, study for the midterm etc. then after that go for the big date.
                              The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                              now: 7X5
                              next: 8X6

Comment

Working...
                              X