Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think I'm turning my wife into a size queen..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I'm turning my wife into a size queen..

Had a big session 2 nights ago, still making great gains and a few times she almost yelped pushing me back.. sort of a cross between a yelp, whoa!, giggle and a laugh. She said it felt like I was going to go through her cervix. Understandable as she is a tiny thing, just 105lbs. In the past I used to put her legs back for maximum tightness, and before my gains she would consider it a bit too much. Now I do this lately with the gains and she is starting to go a bit animal on me, really loving it (almost made her orgasm vaginally which she has never done, so I am getting hopeful this is now possible). I think my gains are really changing the dynamic of our sex life (in a good way). After a few close calls with near bottoming out I thought damn, she might want me to quit with the PE. So I said, hey if you want me to stop with the PE I can, but she says "no, you just stop when you want to". That was a huge turn on for me, and seems like an admission she can't get enough and wants more gains.. so I am now even more determined! Anyway, mostly just a post to maybe inspire some of you in long term relationships to keep on truckin because they payoff is HUGE (no pun intended hehe).
    starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
    March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
    March: BPFL 7.7
    Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Originally posted by giveitago View Post
    Had a big session 2 nights ago, still making great gains and a few times she almost yelped pushing me back.. sort of a cross between a yelp, whoa!, giggle and a laugh. She said it felt like I was going to go through her cervix. Understandable as she is a tiny thing, just 105lbs. In the past I used to put her legs back for maximum tightness, and before my gains she would consider it a bit too much. Now I do this lately with the gains and she is starting to go a bit animal on me, really loving it (almost made her orgasm vaginally which she has never done, so I am getting hopeful this is now possible). I think my gains are really changing the dynamic of our sex life (in a good way). After a few close calls with near bottoming out I thought damn, she might want me to quit with the PE. So I said, hey if you want me to stop with the PE I can, but she says "no, you just stop when you want to". That was a huge turn on for me, and seems like an admission she can't get enough and wants more gains.. so I am now even more determined! Anyway, mostly just a post to maybe inspire some of you in long term relationships to keep on truckin because they payoff is HUGE (no pun intended hehe).

She gets tighter when you pull her legs back? Anyway i'm thinking its just the newness of it. You doing a lot more more confidently and that I think is driving you two wild. You murdering her cervix as a form of excitement won't last long.

Comment

I really liked that you asked your wife, if she felt she was at the limit of what she could handle.. You are doing it for yourself, but you took into consideration what you are doing also effects her ..Nice
      ~ If.....
      ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
      ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Oh you big showoff!! (way to go!)
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by TittyTittyBangBang View Post
          I really liked that you asked your wife, if she felt she was at the limit of what she could handle.. You are doing it for yourself, but you took into consideration what you are doing also effects her ..Nice
          Yup, I totally agree with TTBB!

Comment

See, this is why I need to PE. Women DO want a big dick, something I can't give them.
            Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
            Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Not true.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
                See, this is why I need to PE. Women DO want a big dick, something I can't give them.
                Stop being so negative about everything, you'll never get anywhere in life with that sort of attitude! You sound defeated before you even start, and that sort of thing can be a self-fullfiling prophecy.

Comment

hahahahahaha this guy is too much

Comment

You said you are 4.5-5 EL, extender studies show permanent gains up to 33% so that would get you in the 6.5 range, then regular routine plus lig stretching etc probably take you up to 7-7.5. It might take 3yrs of hard work but anything is possible with the right attitude and plan. The way you talk I thought you had a 1/2inch penis.. you got a lot to work with, a lot of potential.
                    starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
                    March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
                    March: BPFL 7.7
                    Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                      Stop being so negative about everything, you'll never get anywhere in life with that sort of attitude! You sound defeated before you even start, and that sort of thing can be a self-fullfiling prophecy.
                      You're right, I'm very pessimistic. I'm sorry, not trying to be annoying or anything just speaking my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by giveitago View Post
                        A friendly word of warning....

Don't become too hung up on your new size fella, because you may become a little too phallo-centric for her liking. A common problem with well-endowed guys is that they think that sex is all to do with their dick, and how big it is, and how it ploughs that pussy. That sort of thing certainly can be a turn on for a girl, but only up to a point. What I am saying is "By all means enjoy your new found size and confidence, but in your excitement, don't neglect the other non-dick-related stuff."

This happened to me in my 20s, which was around the time it eventually dawned on me that I had a big cock (until then I'd thought I was just average). All of a sudden I went from being a creative, kinky and sensitive lover, to being a bit of a one dimensional f*cking machine. Thankfully that phase didn't last long, but for some well-hung men, it becomes their modus operandi.

Comment

i hope self esteem has a jelqing process as well eheheh

Comment

Amiok,

Not all women want it big. My first two long term and current wife do not like it big. I am 6.375" in length and 5.5" in girth and the first two stopped having sex cause they said it hurt. I am not big by any means. My current wife can handle it but I have to go easy and she gets stomach cramps after each session. I feel bad, so I am very carful during our drill sessions.
                            Start 11-8-10 BPEL 6.25" Circum at base 6" Middle 5.5"
                            11-22-10 BPEL 6.375" Circum at base 6" Middle 5.5" Using Bib Hanger

Comment

Originally posted by Superpower View Post
                              Amiok,

Not all women want it big. My first two long term and current wife do not like it big. I am 6.375" in length and 5.5" in girth and the first two stopped having sex cause they said it hurt. I am not big by any means. My current wife can handle it but I have to go easy and she gets stomach cramps after each session. I feel bad, so I am very carful during our drill sessions.

Thanks. But I have to disagree a little. You are pretty close to getting into big territory. You are over the average in length, whether you think that is 5, 5.5, or 6 you are still over that. And 5.5 girth is pretty big man. But anyway thanks for the comment.

Comment

Working...
                              X