No announcement yet.

Deep Throat, how far does your girl go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Throat, how far does your girl go?

I sat on my computer and scrolled down the google toolbar. Suddenly I'm looking at "how to deep throat w/o gagging".... certainly not entered by myself. Interesting, I thought cause in the beginning my gf made it to about a little past mid shaft and gagged intensly. I'm like "what the f... are you doing? just don't go that far! No, she said gasping, I'm OK, I really want to learn how to do this. Just told her to relax and said that nobody made it down my shaft all the way. Which is almost true for one exeption that I felt she should rather not know about. When it comes to oral, I love to be on the giving side, but she really amazes me...3 weeks in with a little more practice, she was down all the way several times with almost no gagging. I'm getting hard eating her out, but what she's doing seems hard work. I should just shut up and be a lucky bastard.
    Just wanted to know how far your gf/wife go?
    Just starting out around here.
    BPEL 7.85 EG 6.65 06/2010
    BPEL 8.10 EG 6.85 11/2010
    goal: NBPEL 9, no girth goal

My first sexual partner could deep throat me np. My last girlfriend never went past the head. It's all up to the girl really.

Comment

My ex liked trying to get it all in her mouth but im reasonbly well endowed, never really made it past mid-shaft before you was gagging but she did try, the videos i got show this! :P

Comment

The head that's all

Comment

I guess she has an obsession. Finally, a girl just as sick as myself.
          Just starting out around here.
          BPEL 7.85 EG 6.65 06/2010
          BPEL 8.10 EG 6.85 11/2010
          goal: NBPEL 9, no girth goal

Comment

all the way, and sense I've been peing she been into try her best to keep up with my growth. Ive always had girls do their best to deap thoat. Its the way you react to getting head that changes how they give it.
            Funny, I've been doing this for years, now I'm doing it the right way!
            Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
            10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
            12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
            04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9
            Going for length but girth is getting great.

Comment

My wife normally only goes down over the head and maybe an inch more. So probably 2.5" total. As a result, my pre-PE size has always been enough for fellatio.
              9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)

6/25/13 303#(BPFL4xFG3.63),NBPLF3.25,(BPEL6xBEG4.88/MEG4.88/HEG4.5),NBPEL5.38

Goal 210#(BPFL4xFG4),NBPLF3.5,(BPEL6.5xMEG5),NBPEL6

Comment

my girlfriend loves when i make her gag, i can literally push my dick down her throat

Comment

Never happened to me. I think the most any woman has taken past her lips has been about 3 inches, maybe 4 maximally.

Comment

I've had everything from just kissing the tip to laying on her back on the bed with her head hanging over the edge.

Comment

I think 4-5" is the max here as well.

-UYN-
                      19/04/2011
                      FG: 4.25" +0.45
                      FL: 5.19" +0.69
                      EG: 4.75" +0.45
                      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Working...