I have problems inserting. tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have problems inserting. tips?

I've fooled around with plenty of girls (well over ten), had sex with relatively few (3). Last night was the first time in a while, and I noticed an issue -- I flat-out have problems getting the penis inside without my partner's help, and I have to damn near keep her glued to my pelvis so I don't slip out. (I'm a little small - 5 inches in length - and this might be a reason.)

Any tips around this? Only a few positions seem to work well (modified missionary, woman-on-top) and I know there have to be more that'll work well. Any from-behind positions are what give me the most issue.

Wife and I have had the same problem man. Any from-behind positions are purely for dry humping. I will say just keep doing your PE exercises. We have recently got to where she can lay down on top of me and I stay in. Use to be, there was no way we could do that. Was a very pleasant embrace we shared this morning and definitely makes all this work worthwhile.
    9/13/10 332#(BPFL1.75xFG3.25),(BPEL3.75xEG4.25)

6/25/13 303#(BPFL4xFG3.63),NBPLF3.25,(BPEL6xBEG4.88/MEG4.88/HEG4.5),NBPEL5.38

Goal 210#(BPFL4xFG4),NBPLF3.5,(BPEL6.5xMEG5),NBPEL6

Comment

What he said ^

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

How are you in upper body strength? Try pulling yourself more forward, but it only works if you can support your weight on your extended arms. It may not be quite as special, as it you can't really look into her eyes from that position, but it does bring other things closer together.

Also, for what it's worth, I've been able to get off a few girls who can only orgasm from clitoral stimulation in this position by grinding my shaft against their clit. You can do it from regular missionary, but I've found you can't apply pressure like you can if you move forwards and shift your weight to your arms. You may be a little sore afterwards, however...

Also, I'm sure with practice, you'll be able to slide in without any hands involved.

Comment

You mention two problems here -- getting inside, and then staying there. These are not necessarily related.

Avoiding slipping out takes practice and may be length/position related -- the guys above addressed that. But the part about getting inside your girl, that's a different matter. I have found that it is almost always easier if I help -- and it has nothing to do with penis size. Most men i have been with either use their hands to guide themselves in much of the time, or let me do it. Especially if I am quite wet, or if it is the first time that day, it can be really hard for him to achieve penetration without slipping aside or just missing the target. Some positions are better/worse than others. But the bottom line is that a little manual help is usually a good thing.

Comment

do girls realize that they are all angled different? i've wondered this before. some girls, the opening is considerable higher or lower and angled different.

your girl is probably set far back. her vagina is lower... so to speak. more towards her butt than her belly button.

i've noticed that i have that problem more often with girls that are angled like that. try putting her legs on your shoulders. or having her pull her knees higher up. stand up and have her lay on the bed on her back. the possiblities are endless man, just dont get frustrated or embarrassed.
            The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
            now: 7X5
            next: 8X6

Comment

Man, I can only go in hands free if I take like a minute to line it up and go real slowly without taking my eyes off it.

I put it in, or let her. I like letting her.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Just get her to guide it in it's easier. Failing that, grab your dick in your hand, extend a finger until it's where you want to go, then you dick follows your finger.

Comment

Doggy style does seem to be a position that somewhat length-challenged consistently report give them trouble, but if you are around 5" I would think you might be able to get it to work. You may need to make some adjustments in order to precisely match up the level of your penis with the level of her vaginal entry, however. She also may need to arch her back more and present her naughty bits to you a bit better. An advantage of that position is that you get a great view of her anatomy and as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Not only will you get a good view of the target for entry, but if you can make it work you will get a very good visual impression of exactly how much in and out movement you can do without slipping out.

I think having her give you a helping hand is obviously the easiest solution, but in the event she is shy about doing this, or for some reason thinks it is the man's job, I think as you gain more experience with this woman the problems with entry will sort themselves out. As you gain more experience with vaginal intercourse in general, I think you will gain a much better appreciation of how much you can move or how long your strokes can be without slipping out. There is an instantaneous negative feed-back process going on there that is pretty effective in training. And of course, guys much longer than you pop out occasionally, especially in some of those more exotic positions.

As Rockstar said, women do vary in anatomy. The width of the perineal body, the space between the posterior vaginal fourchette (where her labia meet at the back end of the vaginal entrance) and the anus varies a good bit. The vaginal entrance itself is often farther back than it would appear from the external genitalia. The labia minora vary tremendously in prominence and in length in the front to back direction. Some women have very short inner labia that end in front of where the vaginal entrance actually is. It would seem "logical" that the labia would "frame" the opening to the vaginal canal, but in a lot of women they don't

Comment

Well now that's interesting. Now I'm curious. For those who have difficulty unassisted: What is the overall shape / direction of your penis? Mine points upward, with a slight upward curve. In my experience, if she's wet inside and out ( If there wasn't much foreplay, I'd need to use a finger first ) I can start low ( Or high in some positions, but it does usually take a try or two in doggie. ) and just slide forward, and 99% of the time I find what I'm looking for.

The other 1% of the time is in doggie and it slides upward and she makes a funny noise

Comment

Originally posted by RockstarParkingDude View Post
                      do girls realize that they are all angled different? i've wondered this before. some girls, the opening is considerable higher or lower and angled different.

your girl is probably set far back. her vagina is lower... so to speak. more towards her butt than her belly button.

i've noticed that i have that problem more often with girls that are angled like that. try putting her legs on your shoulders. or having her pull her knees higher up. stand up and have her lay on the bed on her back. the possiblities are endless man, just dont get frustrated or embarrassed.
                      this is what i was gonna say , thats currently my fav position lol. dont have her lie flat on the bed though, put pillows under her so she is angled. hook her feet onto your shoulders, grab her hips and giver. oh and slipping out has nothing to with length, unless 7 inches is suddenly to short.... i think it has more to do with control over your thrusts which would mean ab muscles, or just bad angles due to different body types.

Comment

I am about the same size as you, 5"x5". I also have trouble sliding out especially when my woman gets really into it and our movements don't mesh perfectly. I recently found a modified doggie style that worked really well for us. She had her legs close together with her knees bent less than 90 degrees so her butt was further back. Her forearms and head were on the bed so her butt was the highest thing she also arched her back downward changing the angle even more. Entry was much easier than normal in this type of position and I feel it was a great complement to my size. It also allows for very strong stimulation of the G spot for me. I would have to say it was one of our best sexual experiences in years and I will definetly be using it as often as possible. I hope this helps you vary your positions in a way that works for your size.

Comment

Working...
                        X