Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double virgin wedding night

Hello everyone,

My partner and I have been saving ourselves for marriage and I have been looking up things on how to make our soon first night sexual experience the best possible. I know everyone says it's awkward the first time and not think about it and that I'm not going to be able to last a long time. I am just want everything for my future wife to be as pleasureable as possible. I have heard before that masturbating before sex in order to last longer for the night. I was wondering if some people could attest to that and in general if that is a good idea or not?

Man thats cool how you and your Mrs have decided to wait for your wedding night. I wouldn't recommend a "tactical wank" in order to last longer though! Its not the best system. I'd say just relax and enjoy each other, it will be a great night. Theres a lot of great stuff in the relationship and womens perspective forums that could give you some extra ideas for that first night. Don't get too drunk at the wedding thats crucial! And congrats mate.

Comment

just relax and be yourself, don't be afraid to communicate with her, and make sure to butter her up first with your fingers and tongue :]. but remember to touch the vagina last, work on all her other "soft spots" first. Listen to her body language, and adapt. you'll be just fine, besides shes just as nervous as you are!
      BPEL= 6.0 + 0.2
      EG (MID)= 4.45 +.05
      *Short Term Goal*
      EG (MID)=5.0

*GOAL*
      BPEL= 6.2
      EG (MID)= 6.0

Comment

Even if you last two seconds only, you have eternity to practice and get it right. Don't stress about it. There are so many other things in life. Good luck.
        It'll be my pleasure to achieve it! :D

Comment

Good luck zerocool! You'll be fine!
          To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by frostysnoman View Post
            just relax and be yourself, don't be afraid to communicate with her, and make sure to butter her up first with your fingers and tongue :]. but remember to touch the vagina last, work on all her other "soft spots" first. Listen to her body language, and adapt. you'll be just fine, besides shes just as nervous as you are!
            This. She's got a whole body to explore, not just her genitals. Explore it

sex with *any* new partner has some degree of exploration about it. In a way, that's one of the most fun times. Enjoy it. And congrats
            spanky
            Last edited by spanky; 01-13-2011, 03:48 AM.
            "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

DON'T masturbate beforehand
              DON'T drink much or any alcohol
              DON'T rush
              DON'T worry

DO take your time
              DO explore each other's bodies (lots of sensual play and stroking and kissing)
              DO talk a lot, and tell her what feels good when she does it
              DO smile and laugh a lot as you go

You are both going to have a wonderful time!

Comment

You can do it more than once, you know. You're married now.

By the second or third time you will last long enough, probably.

Comment

yeah, bang all you want, you're with this girl for life lol
                  BPEL= 6.0 + 0.2
                  EG (MID)= 4.45 +.05
                  *Short Term Goal*
                  EG (MID)=5.0

*GOAL*
                  BPEL= 6.2
                  EG (MID)= 6.0

Comment

Personally I think the two things everyone needs most when getting ready to lose their virginity -- especially with a partner who is equally inexperienced -- are patience and a sense of humor!

Comment

Just be in love. It's all the guide you need. Congrats and best of luck to you both! ( from an old married guy you're gonna need it- nah just kiddin!)
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by tagore View Post
                        Even if you last two seconds only, you have eternity to practice and get it right. Don't stress about it. There are so many other things in life. Good luck.
                        Not only do I agree with this BUT, I will tell you that morning sex is fucking awesome! I LOVE IT! Waking up, having some coffee and then burying your morning wood in her....nothin' like it. I bring this up because if you don't last long your first time, you can always get it on the next morning.
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                          Not only do I agree with this BUT, I will tell you that morning sex is fucking awesome! I LOVE IT! Waking up, having some coffee and then burying your morning wood in her....nothin' like it. I bring this up because if you don't last long your first time, you can always get it on the next morning.
                          You'd go for coffee?
                          "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                            I LOVE this every morning. Be sure to make it a quickie or else you're going to be really sore during the day LOL.
                            +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                            +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Originally posted by spanky View Post
                              You'd go for coffee?
                              Lol. Maybe the in room little one shot coffee maker; or room service, but I think I could manage that morning without going out. Maybe if their was a Starbuck next door?

Comment

Working...
                              X