Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has a woman actually said you were small?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has a woman actually said you were small?

I realize that the thread soliciting retorts to a woman who tells you that your penis is small was probably initiated with humorous intent. But it seems to have garnered a lot of responses, some of them pretty passionate.

I have certainly read a number of anguished accounts from men who had a woman hit them below the belt with a small penis comment in the midst of a bad fight or following a breakup. I have also heard a lot of guys speculate that an ex left them for another guy because he was more well-endowed.

But I would like to know if many men here have actually had a woman tell him that his penis was too small to satisfy her, when that comment was not precipitated by a bad argument or a breakup.

My current girlfriend told me my dick was on the small average size. She did not say it could not satisfy her.

Also, she told me this after I had gained an inch in length and had girth increases. She now says its on the larger side of average in her opinion.

I didn't find her comments offensive at all. However, if she told me that when I was smaller it would've bothered me.

Comment

Just the jokes people tell. Never had anyone say I'm small who actually saw it.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Nope, can't say that I have.....all I've ever heard was how big I am....or that "I've got the biggest balls I've ever seen".....a quote from ex gf.
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I have been happily married for 39 years and never heard a comment about my small dick. I also have ED resulting from 18 years of diabetes. Accordingly, I am trying to overcome two emasculating issues at the same time. This morning, the word "big" came up in another context; however, I commented "I wish I could make it bigger" and she jokingly said "I wish you could make it work better". Accordingly, performance is a bigger issue to her than size.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Nope, never. But now with all these posts about people saying they've never been called small, somebody who was might be a bit hesitant to come forward.

Comment

That's probably the most mean thing a woman can say. It can't be said without the meaning of being rude.
              I still can't believe that there are guys out there hearing these words. You have my compassion.
              Log
              Measurements (Current):
              BPEL: 7.25"
              HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Nope, not hesitant to come forward in this thread as much as I am hesitant to post about how I responded in that other thread.

An ex said it to me more than a year after we'd broke up. We'd tried doing the friend thing for a while despite a pretty bad break-up, but she slept with one of my friends so an argument followed and thus the small dick comment came out.

I know they say a woman will say things to hurt you anyway but to contribute to that we were both essentially kids still, me 17, she had just turned 18. Plus I maybe was a bit small, especially NBP.
                Foreskins are friends.

Comment

heheh i have you all beat. 3 times different girls. first one told me i was small average, not meaning to offend, we were young and she didnt know better then she fucked a guy with a 9 incher and told me about it and how big it was. the next girl fucked me 6 times a day in highschool, but i broke her heart and she told my friends it was small, 2 inches shorter than her last bf (8.5 estimate). that was years and years ago highschool.

my last girl had like 70+ guys before me. i tried not to have that convo but whatever. broke up once - "your dick is the smallest thing i've ever seen. i hate you." got back together, broke up again "whatever you didn't fuck me well anyways", got back together and broke up again and she got so mad at me that she posted on facebook (she was my moms friend on facebook) "my full name has a ridiculously small penis. feel bad for him." as her status. that was not a healthy relationship.

all things considered though, those were all really bad breakups. like really bad. and i usually was the one doing the breaking up. they were taking cheap shots. none of the other girls ive been with have ever even alluded to it.
                  The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                  now: 7X5
                  next: 8X6

Comment

Hey, Mr. BD. Great new avatar. I have been looking for underwear like that. Where did you buy them?
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

A year or so ago when I was 6 NBPEL and 4.6 EG I was hanging out with my neighbor, who was a black girl, and her friends.. We were all talking and the subject of penis size came up and she said "I like mine big I can't have no 6 incher" and I drew that as a red flag and thought "oh well I'm not attracted to her anyways". But after a while we got drunk and we were on the couch and she had a blanket over us.. I have never went for a black girl.. But I was drunk and said "Eh' why not" and put it in. I was only semi because I was drunk and told her. So that ended badly.
                      Then a day or so after I went to her house and she convinced me to do it again.. Reluctantly I went along with it.. I began to wonder if I really did have whiskey dick the last time because I seriously couldn't get it up.. She just didn't turn me on whatsoever.. and she was reaaaally loose.. But I lasted for a really long time so she came 6 times, and she kept wanting to go again. In the morning her friend (that lives with her) came in the room and we were all talking and whatnot and I forgot how it came out but she said "blah blah blah yo little dick" and then realized what she said and stopped herself really quickly and her and her friend looked away.. and I was so shocked I had no idea what to say so I just acted like I didn't understand her and asked what? And she said oh nothing and then acted like nothing happened.. But I have to take the blame for her calling me small.. I saw the red flag that she didn't understand what the average size was, but I stupidly thought with my dick and put myself in the situation. I found out she had only been with 3 other people so that explained her distorted perception on size. Oh well. It doesn't really bother me now, just reminds me how ignorant some girls are.
                      10/10 | Current
                      FL 3.7 | 4.75
                      EL 5.9 | 6.6
                      EG 4.5 | 4.8

Total gain
                      FL 1.05, EL 0.7, MEG 0.3
                      (all NBP)

Long term goal
                      FL 5.5, EL 7.5, MEG 5.75

Comment

No girl ever came out and said it directly. My ex wife and I broke up for a while when we were dating in college. When we got back together, she had been with a guy who she described as "huge" and showed my with her hands just how big he was. (I know, total glutton for punishment). During that conversation, she told me that I was "average." Another girl I dated in college remarked how much better she liked mine, because her old boyfriend was so "huge." Again, by implication, I understood that I was significantly less than huge--essentially average. Another time in college, my girlfriend at the time (ex wife) shared a room with another couple on a weekend trip. Given alcohol and diminished inhibitions we were pretty close to the adjoining bed and were doing it side by side for a while, and I could certainly tell he was much larger than me. My ex mentioned after the weekend how huge he was. Again, by implication that I was much smaller.

In a conversation with my current wife very early in our relationship, she remarked one time about a HS boyfriend she really liked who had a very small penis--too small to even feel it. She mentioned he was very self conscious about it, so much that he really didn't even want to have sex. Since she raised the question, I asked whether she had ever been with one that was too big. She mentioned an old boyfriend who she said was very big. He was also a boyfriend who she had previously said in the context of just sharing old romance stories that she enjoyed having sex with a lot and that she was very disappointed that the relationship ended because there was an age and distance problem (she was in HS, he away at college). During a reunion, I was in the vicinity of her talking with another girlfriend who also dated this guy before my wife; and it was pretty clear from the tipsy conversation that they were talking a bit nostalgically and jokingly about how big he was and her friend saying how good in bed he was, and that she really hadn't gotten over him by the time my wife was dating him. I was stupid enough to bring it up later and of course she said, that mine was better not bigger. Since that time, I have a strict rule not to discuss exes or penises with my wife.

So, no girl ever said I was small, but practically every woman I have ever been with on a long term basis was with a guy who was apparently significantly bigger than me--apparently enough to be noticeable. That was damaging enough. I'm not sure that I could handle a girl coming flat out and saying that it was small. I was always a grower with a very small flaccid, which certainly caused locker room anxieties.

Before any PE, I didn't take solid measurements but I was probably just shy of 6 inches BPEL, and probably about 4.5-4.7 in MEG, solidly within the average range. Now I am at least 7.3-7.5 BPEL, if not a hair longer; and 5" in MEG, wider at the base. I am going to take firm measurements soon. Right now I am just estimating by the length of the rods on my X4.

Lately, my wife has commented on my size and joked that it is too big at times. But my irrational rumination involves worrying about guys that my wife hasn't been with in 30 years, rather than obsessing over a comment that I was too small.

Comment

Congratulations dsmall! Always inspiring to hear a "before and after PE story"
                          10/10 | Current
                          FL 3.7 | 4.75
                          EL 5.9 | 6.6
                          EG 4.5 | 4.8

Total gain
                          FL 1.05, EL 0.7, MEG 0.3
                          (all NBP)

Long term goal
                          FL 5.5, EL 7.5, MEG 5.75

Comment

Wow guys I've never had a small penis joke or anything... But I have had locker room anxiety with a 3-3.5 inch flaccid in high school. But the girl I lost my virginity too I remember her saying that she might not have enjoyed it or something:/ idk but I remember it being tight and no one is ever good their first time..:/ but I think my girth of only 5.25 (MSEG) has been the only thing that has saved me in bed.. Since I'm only 5.7 bpel as of last measured..

Buy my current gf loves it and says its too big sometimes and she cums almost everytime.. But I'm Still striving so that I can survive in the real world without getting a small dick thing. Plus I don't wanna be shy to shower with teammates or have a small flaccid.

Comment

Yea, I try not to really bring up size discussions with women... I know there's a ton of guys out there with bowling pins hanging off their waists and the likelihood of a woman running across one of them due to word of mouth is even more likely. I mentioned before how I never have heard "i love your cock" like comments. never a complaint and never had a problem with making her reach orgasm through intercourse, but never a "omg" moment. I think I read somewhere that a majority of women find big to be somewhere around 5.75" girth and anything more is a bonus in the "big" department. They don't really need more than 6 or 6.5 inches in length.

I was with a girl (white if it matters, since black seemed to matter for charles, lol) and we had sex an infinitely long amount of time our night together. She came 17-20 times, she admitted to an actual count of 15, but I counted more. You know those red faced, tight necked, panic attack orgasms...

Well later on, we were on the phone she started talking sexually again, and how she wanted it again... mentioned how great I was, and I asked her "you liked my dick huh?"... Mums the word, she said nothing! so I angled it differently, she said "yea i love the way you blah blah'd me..." and tried to boost me up...

So yea, I know I am not that big and that didn't really help me with feeling any better... Even to this day, she still wants to get back with me. I'd like to but I think she doesn't deserves the level of sex I can dish out.

Funny thing was, I eventually started dating her best friend, he BFF totally thought I was the greatest... That said, when we first started getting down, she was like "I thought it was going to be bigger" Immature girl mind you, and she had no clue what is cool to say and what is not cool to say (which is why we're no longer together). That let me know that something... Either I had a small diddle, her bestie told her that I had a Bigger dong, or she may have had guys who were bigger than me. Being that I'm the one that told her that Her best friend and I actually had sex before I knew she existed, I can't see her being told that I was big by the Best friend. Process of elimination lead me down the road of "i was smaller than the guys she's been with"

Then again she only had be sexually active with one other guy, so she claims.

*shrug*

c'est la vie

Starting Stats and my stats when all this went down was:
                              7.25" BPEL x 5.25" MEG

I'm in, generally, the "good lover" range, but not "wow that's some good dick" range... Hence my insecurities.

As Rolls Royce would say "Perfectly Adequate"
                              somebodyelse
                              Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-01-2011, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X