Tight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight?

Is there a way to tell your girlfriend to tighten up without offending? I kegs can help tighten up and are obviously easy to do anywhere so its not like I'm asking her to take time out of her day. Its just that my ex. Was extremely tight. Made my 5.5 el and 4 eg feel like 10x7. I could barely get it in. My new GF has a little more room. Just need advice thanks
    Starting

FL. 4
    Fg. 4
    El. 6
    Eg. 4.5

Goal

FL. 6
    Fg. 5
    El. 8-9
    Eg. 5.5-6.5

Good luck.

Comment

Have a look at this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...t-effects.html
      You could put the emphasis on the potential increase in her sensations and pleasure as a result of kegeling due to the fact that it helps her to be more aware of her vagina and her g-spot...
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

You could also say that you are doing them, for the positive health and sexual benifits.

Comment

Women approach this stuff much more openly and welcoming then us guys. So I don't think u will have any problems just talk to her.
          PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

Why don't you increase your regimen? that way -you won't have to tell her to tighten up at all.
            Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

It is probably 20 times harder for a man to increase than for a girl to tighten up.

Comment

Originally posted by NaS050 View Post
                Is there a way to tell your girlfriend to tighten up without offending? I kegs can help tighten up and are obviously easy to do anywhere so its not like I'm asking her to take time out of her day. Its just that my ex. Was extremely tight. Made my 5.5 el and 4 eg feel like 10x7. I could barely get it in. My new GF has a little more room. Just need advice thanks
                That might go bad lol. She might get pissed and tell you you're small.
                Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

well dont tell her about the tightness of your ex, that would be as well received as her telling you her ex was much bigger. Make it all about her, tell her its for her benefit. If she does those exercises she'll have more control and orgasm harder. But do make it all for her benefit, dont mention your benefits from it

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
                    That might go bad lol. She might get pissed and tell you you're small.
                    LOL! - Oh yeh - and that would be the dagger to the heart! Just keep pluggin at your routine and get the girth to match. I don't see ANY upside at all to telling her that she's loose ...
                    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I think something that works sometimes I've heard is while you're having sex just randomly say "Oh yea, squeeze it like that again..." and make it seem like you REALLY enjoy her squeezing down on you. That would make her want to do it more often... so when ever you guys have sex, she'll make it super tight for you.

Maybe she'll even discover Kegels on her own.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                        I think something that works sometimes I've heard is while you're having sex just randomly say "Oh yea, squeeze it like that again..." and make it seem like you REALLY enjoy her squeezing down on you. That would make her want to do it more often... so when ever you guys have sex, she'll make it super tight for you.

Maybe she'll even discover Kegels on her own.
                        Good idea ...
                        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

NaSO50 : " I've been doing some research on how to make our orgasms better, babe. It's a thing called kegels...(explain kegels to her).... and they makes the cock and the pussy muscles stronger. According to this article I was reading, the stronger the cock/pussy muscles are, the better the orgasms will be. It's supposed to enhance the sensations so much during sex. I'm really excited about it. Will you try it with me? I've already started doing them and they are really easy to do and I can already feel a difference in my erection "

NaSO50's girlfriend : " Ok, sounds great! Tell me how to do them again "

14 days later, the couple are in bed enjoying a marathon sex session.

NaSO50 : " Baby your pussy feels so tight, I gotta cum!!!!"

NaSO50's girlfriend : " Is your cock after growing? My pussy feels so full... I'm gonna cum too!!!"

The End

This script has been copyrighted. It cannot be used for commercial purposes.
                          Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                          Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                          Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Haha Haha Haha thats hilarious. She's really open about stuff but things like this are always a toss up with girls
                            Starting

FL. 4
                            Fg. 4
                            El. 6
                            Eg. 4.5

Goal

FL. 6
                            Fg. 5
                            El. 8-9
                            Eg. 5.5-6.5

Comment

Samurai has it pretty right, swing it like you just read it somewhere, a magazine or something. Just say, "hey theres this exercise men and women can both do that says it will make both our orgasms blow our minds, you want to try it? lets do it for the next two weeks and we will plan a date, and see what happens". You can act like you just found out about it too ----dont make it sound like youve been reading up on it or that she needs it----- just that you love when she comes blah blah blah

I actually just told my girlfriend almost the same thing a few days ago (shes good but tighter isnt bad) and it went down pretty smooth haha. But she may have forgotten to do em so I will be reminding her later today, me:"i did some of those exercise I read about. ya those, want to give it a go...(fast forward to after sex)... wow that was f***king great, you HAVE to do those" just lure her into doing em
                              Progress log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-winning.html

Comment

Working...
                              X