Approaching/Talking to New Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approaching/Talking to New Women

Hey everyone I was researching the internet on this topic and came across "David DeAngelo". He is a dating guru and I have only heard good things about this guy. Apparently there are certain ways to attracting women using things such as boy language and voice tone. Has anyone else used his dvds on approaching women? I was wondering to see if anyone else has used it to give me there opinion on it. (I am pretty sure this is where this thread belongs but I am still new so I do not know much about the website yet)

Yes and he's awesome. Try "cocky comedy" it gives the most useable material for your buck so to speak cause I just torrented it. But take it from me it works
    Funny, I've been doing this for years, now I'm doing it the right way!
    Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
    10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
    12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
    04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9
    Going for length but girth is getting great.

Comment

David Wygant is another good one. Check him out on youtube.

Comment

Go up to the hottest lady in the bar, lick your finger then touch her shirt sleeve. Then ya tell her we need to get you outa here and get you out of those wet clothes.....................It didnt work for me either, but its funny
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Wynn View Post
          Yes and he's awesome. Try "cocky comedy" it gives the most useable material for your buck so to speak cause I just torrented it. But take it from me it works
          Yeah thanks he talks alot about like mastering his material have you done that? if so was it easy?

Comment

Originally posted by PEnoob View Post
            David Wygant is another good one. Check him out on youtube.
            thanks ill be sure to look him up

Comment

Originally posted by bigopimp98277 View Post
              Go up to the hottest lady in the bar, lick your finger then touch her shirt sleeve. Then ya tell her we need to get you outa here and get you out of those wet clothes.....................It didnt work for me either, but its funny
              yeah im guessing you didnt even have a chance with that chick doing that #badadvice

Comment

lighten up, its a joke, and if you have a sense of humor you will find it easy to talk to woman, If you make them laugh at least your getting a response. Its suppose to be stupid and if you play it well you can say about anything. Confidence is actually attractive.

Comment

lighten up, its a joke, and if you have a sense of humor you will find it easy to talk to woman, If you make them laugh at least your getting a response. Its suppose to be stupid and if you play it well you can say about anything. Confidence is actually attractive.

This is absolute truth...

Running routines is stupid. don't try to mimic the approach of another man. Just be yourself. The best way, i found, is to basically find a flaw in the girl... if she has no apparent flaws say her butt stinks or something (to yourself) make her seem much less "unobtainable" and that if she does say no it's like "so what? you look like kermit the frog anyway, you funny looking broad"

It actually makes it a lot easier to be gracious in rejection if you have a flaw you picked out, but decide not to shoot it back at her. You can be like "okay, thanks for your time, I'm sorry to bother you" and she'll think you're an amazing gentleman.

Clearly this is only so that you can get over the initial hesitance to approach. It's not good to denigrate someone constantly because you'll start believing these flaws are real. They could just be temporary or made up but it helps you realize they're people too.

Personally, i just look for an opening about anything. I was visiting Falling Water (a frank wright joint) and there was this cutie pie Brunette studying at the visitors art gallery. she was attending the help desk. So i look over and say "Looks like it's a good book "

She looks up and smiles "oh man it's so boring..." i say "aren't they all? What's it about?" and a conversation ensues. Apparently she was going to university and she just had a bit of a job attending the gallery for extra pocket change. I wasn't looking for anything from her but it was just to make sure my "approach skills" are still up to date.

HOnestly, i still get a little nervous when I approach attractive women... Like this one that was a divorcee. She was hyper sexy... Cute Brunette with glasses. she was walking SUPER fast, so I was struggling to catch up to say something... She walked out into the street without looking and almost got hit by a car...

OPENING! hahahaha

Said "Wow, they drive fast out here... Almost as fast as you walk!" She turned around and smiled, So I just expounded on how fast she was walking, that i liked her shoes, I walked her to her car and we ended up having coffee "

Comment

now thats how its done, thats some great stuff somebody,

Comment

Originally posted by vball View Post
                      Yeah thanks he talks alot about like mastering his material have you done that? if so was it easy?
                      The mastering is all about owning the ideas as your own and being fluid the same way a good joke is told. One of the good lines, there is no lines only openers, "what do you have going for you besides your looks?" exchange looks with legs, hair, car, money... If you own the question you can dominate the conversation and that cocky yet funny aditude is what meeting new girls is all about.
                      Funny, I've been doing this for years, now I'm doing it the right way!
                      Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
                      10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
                      12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
                      04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9
                      Going for length but girth is getting great.

Comment

now thats how its done, thats some great stuff somebody,
                        what he said^^^^
                        also bigopimp I knew you were joking

Comment

'the mystery method' is a good read for the understanding of social dynamics and what makes people attractive, though it is a bit convoluted and over analyzing, i found it very useful.

'the art of seduction' is a great read and can help with the understanding of your own character and those around you, as well as many of the 'rules' that govern attraction, demonstrated through historical characters.

'how to succeed with women' is a book from back in the mid 90's. this is a more practical source, giving tips and advice for success (like pre date checklists, and places to meet women) rather than spelling out the rules that can be exploited.

'the stylelife method' is a small book that gives a list of daily exercises. you complete 1 page a day of progressively more difficult things, starting at saying hello to a few strangers, and building to starting full conversations with beautiful women.

all of these were good reads in my opinion and were full of valuable information. if you are a student of life, then this is one topic you should study with the same fervor with which you study any other. read, learn, practice, master.
                          The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
                          now: 7X5
                          next: 8X6

Comment

thanks im just starting to learn hopefully i will stay determined enough to master it

Comment

This is STRICTLY my opinion but you can read every book ever written about the art of picking up women and unless you have confidence in yourself and a little game, all those books are nothing more than a good read. Again, JMO.
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X