No announcement yet.

Girlfriend said she is sore after sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend said she is sore after sex?

I have a few questions about sex with my new girlfriend. We have a lot of sex and she usually orgasms countless times during sex. However, over the past few weeks I've suspected she is politely avoiding having as much sex. We have went 3-4 days without having it. So I brought up the subject and asked her if everything was ok. She responded that when we do have sex, it is a lot of sex and she gets really sore down there and needs a few days to recover. I'm curious because I've never ever had a woman tell me I made her sore. You can see my size, it's in the average range. I guess I'm just hopeful she's not just avoiding me and really telling me the truth?

As for her physically, I would decribe her as having a smaller vaginal enterance or opening. I can barely slide two fingers inside her and have to be gentle to do so. However, once past the opening, she is more normal sized. I can just barely bottom out and hit her cervix during sex. She is always soaking wet during the entire time we have sex. I feel nice friction and we seem to fit each other well, but it's not like I'm rubbing her raw...

Anyone have their lady tell them they make them sore?
    3/3/11: 6" BPEL
    3/3/11 5.5" MEG
    3/3/11 6.25" BEG
    4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
    4/12/11 5.6" MEG
    4/12/11 6.35" BEG
    5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
    5/18/11 5.6" MEG
    5/18/11 6.5" BEG
    8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
    8/26/11 5.35 Meg
    8/26/11 6.25 beg
    11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
    02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
    05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Yeh, had a couple of lovers like that. They were both very, very tight and even though they were wet as the Atlantic, I had to make sure I didn't overdo it in certain positions. The said my thickness really stretched them and even though they really enjoyed it, they just couldn't take as much sex as they'd like because of it.
    I'd just take her at her word - some women just can't go like rabbits all the time.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

dude, you always say "i'm so average, blah blah" You have Stupid amounts of girth... the only way a girl is really going to get sore is if your Girth is too big or you're carelessly hitting her cervix. My guess is you're stretching her raw

Good and bad thing, i presume.

Comment

It happens. Just be less rough and bang for less time if you want it more often. I use to get it once a week cause she would be so sore.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Like NP47 said, it happens.
          Make sure you spend a lot of time getting her ready and you may want to look into lubes. Some women can go from soaking wet to a bit dry in a few seconds and a lot of irritation can happen in those few seconds. And when she is sore, that is a great time to practice old fashioned romance, making out, and general groping.
          YArrrr!
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Ok, some on here say I have great girth, but I do not feel like I'm "stretching her out" during sex. There is some noticeable friction there, but it's not like rubbing each other raw or anything. I guess the vagina is more sensative then a penis when it comes to noticing friction? I mean to me I feel her, but it's not overwhelming. My girth is where I can just now slip the head of my penis inside a toilet paper roll, like maybe an inch down. and after that it's snug. The mid section and base are way, way bigger then the roll. I use this as a guide to monitor my girth gains.

I guess I'm just trying to figure out if she's giving me excuses or not? I know for sure she enjoys herself, but I do tend to want to screw for a very long time taking breaks when we get winded and overly sweaty. Also, she just keeps orgamsing, so I feel like I need to last and last to make her fully satisfied. Often times she will whisper I can't cum again, or I'm done encouraging me to let go and cum myself. However, when she does this, I fuck her harder and harder and she ends up having one or two more grand orgasms bigger then then the previous ones. I don't usually finish until she just outright demands it.
            3/3/11 5.5" MEG
            3/3/11 6.25" BEG
            4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
            4/12/11 5.6" MEG
            4/12/11 6.35" BEG
            5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
            5/18/11 5.6" MEG
            5/18/11 6.5" BEG
            8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
            8/26/11 5.35 Meg
            8/26/11 6.25 beg
            11/17/11 6.75 BPEL

Comment

She has much more sensitive body parts than you do.
              If she says she has had enough, believe her. Having more orgasms does not mean that you are not hurting her.
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by darinsixpack View Post
                Often times she will whisper I can't cum again, or I'm done encouraging me to let go and cum myself. However, when she does this, I fuck her harder and harder and she ends up having one or two more grand orgasms bigger then then the previous ones. I don't usually finish until she just outright demands it.
                WOW...give it a rest bro!
                Also this reminds me of Tarzan and Jane...hahaha (no offence)
                "The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci
                Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-progress.html

Comment

The last time Cindy and I had sex, I got a similar response from her the next day...........that's when she said my cock is fat. Mind you, she's freakin' TIGHT as hell, which is cool considering she had 3 kids naturally.

I think it depends on the vaginal tightness of the woman and how naturally lubricated she gets. JMO.
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Girth over 6" can cause problems .

Comment

I guess I'm just trying to figure out if she's giving me excuses or not? I know for sure she enjoys herself, but I do tend to want to screw for a very long time taking breaks when we get winded and overly sweaty. Also, she just keeps orgamsing, so I feel like I need to last and last to make her fully satisfied. Often times she will whisper I can't cum again, or I'm done encouraging me to let go and cum myself. However, when she does this, I fuck her harder and harder and she ends up having one or two more grand orgasms bigger then then the previous ones. I don't usually finish until she just outright demands it.
                      I think the girth is irrelevant here. She seems to be finished before you. Yall need to communicate about how much she actually wants and let her decide when to end it. Have a safe word like during S&M and wrap it up when she asks. Not all women want to be fucked for an hour and according to research I have read most probably would prefer not to be.

Comment

Originally posted by mechanicJT View Post
                        I think the girth is irrelevant here. She seems to be finished before you. Yall need to communicate about how much she actually wants and let her decide when to end it. Have a safe word like during S&M and wrap it up when she asks. Not all women want to be fucked for an hour and according to research I have read most probably would prefer not to be.
                        In my experience historically that is true 20-40 minutes is average for me. However, this girl is unlike any I've been with before. She just keeps orgasming. And she not faking it, cause she gushes and squirts all over each and every time. I mean floods the bed, me and her. She gets tired and we break for 3-5 minutes and go at it again. She's never dry either, always wet. And inbetween intercourse I use my fingers on her Gspot and she has even more orgasms. And then she has a few clitoral ones as well from oral...I need this woman for the sex if nothing else. She's amazing and I know I'll never find another like her again.....I only ask because I've never had a woman tell me I made her sore before.
                        3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                        3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                        4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                        4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                        4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                        5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                        5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                        5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                        8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                        8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                        8/26/11 6.25 beg
                        11/17/11 6.75 BPEL

Comment

In my experience historically that is true 20-40 minutes is average for me. However, this girl is unlike any I've been with before. She just keeps orgasming. And she not faking it, cause she gushes and squirts all over each and every time. I mean floods the bed, me and her. She gets tired and we break for 3-5 minutes and go at it again. She's never dry either, always wet. And inbetween intercourse I use my fingers on her Gspot and she has even more orgasms. And then she has a few clitoral ones as well from oral...I need this woman for the sex if nothing else. She's amazing and I know I'll never find another like her again.....I only ask because I've never had a woman tell me I made her sore before.

dude! I had a girl like that before. I was 5.25 in girth at the time. She loved every minute of it, but never told me my peen was "good"... we only had sex one night, but that night we went about 3 times it was over the course of about 6 hours. started at 10:30 and went to 1... took a shower snuggled and slept for about 45 minutes then woke up again and went from 2-5. slept to about 8 woke up and went again in the morning for another 30 minutes. I only came once that whole time... she had countless orgasms... I counted 20+, felt her clamp down REALLY hard 15-17 times, she admitted to well over 10... said she lost count after 12... She had five just riding me. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen... She stayed wet the entire time!

You're lucky as hell to have that! She was super tight too, she had already had 3 children naturally as well...

It was amazing... Definitely one for the record books.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                            dude! I had a girl like that before. I was 5.25 in girth at the time. She loved every minute of it, but never told me my peen was "good"... we only had sex one night, but that night we went about 3 times it was over the course of about 6 hours. started at 10:30 and went to 1... took a shower snuggled and slept for about 45 minutes then woke up again and went from 2-5. slept to about 8 woke up and went again in the morning for another 30 minutes. I only came once that whole time... she had countless orgasms... I counted 20+, felt her clamp down REALLY hard 15-17 times, she admitted to well over 10... said she lost count after 12... She had five just riding me. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen... She stayed wet the entire time!

You're lucky as hell to have that! She was super tight too, she had already had 3 children naturally as well...

It was amazing... Definitely one for the record books.
                            yep I know what you mean. This girl is not for me outside the bedroom, but I'm hanging on to her for dear life cause I know women who get off like her are a rarity. I've had sex with over 130 women and never found one even close to her. She has a true gift and I don't think she realizes it. Same things as you describe. She gets nutty crazy too and grunts and groans like she posessed by the devil. haha. And it turns me on. She has such intense orgasms she tries to bite and claw at me like a rabid cat. She looses all sense of control and for me that is so fucking hot. When she gets like that I swear I switch into some primitive mode and can't stop fucking her. I will literally cry if I ever lose this girl, not because I'm all in love with her, but because I'll know she ruined me for anyone else.
                            darinsixpack
                            Last edited by darinsixpack; 06-07-2011, 09:26 PM.
                            3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                            3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                            4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                            4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                            4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                            5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                            5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                            5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                            8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                            8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                            8/26/11 6.25 beg
                            11/17/11 6.75 BPEL

Comment

I've had sex with over 130 women.
                              you say that you have had sex with over 130 women and yet you don't know that is actually quite common for a woman to feel sored after a good old hardcore pounding ?..
                              Start :
                              09/05/2011
                              BPFL :
                              4.7 in ( 12 cm )
                              BPEL :
                              7.1 in ( 18 cm )
                              MID Girth :
                              5.11 in ( 13 cm )

Now:
                              10/04/2013
                              BPEL :
                              7.87 in ( 20 cm ) + 2 cm / 0.77 inches