my problem is bigger than my member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my problem is bigger than my member

I dont know what ill do with my life. First im a 30 year old fuck up without job, second my wife is treating me like a toy. Well its obvious that marriage means living together but I just had too much. She never gave me the trust I deserve, been living together for almost 4 years but she never lets me go out alone with friends. She never even caught me cheating or playing around.She lets me out once in a blue moon but when I come back home I get nags as if I did some worst thing. I thought to myself, I should have cheated myself to deserve all this punishment. She makes me feel guilty without any reason at all. I want to be free, maybe Im not the married type of person, I want my own personal space. Its like she didnt join my family circle but I joined hers. Its true, Girlfriends and wives from hell do exist!!! I dont want to snap again because I know what damage I can do. She gets scared for a second but she pulls out a knife or something sharp and threatens me shed kill herself. I cant talk sense into her because she gets emotional and makes no good reason at all. Am I alone? How can we control our lives?

and one more thing, she never lets me make love to her upon my initiation. Its her choice and time when she wants it. I realized she'd have sex with me whenever im going out for a day, making sure im drained for the whole day and no time for cheating. Such a fockup!
    No Pain, All Gain!

8==D

If all your saying is true then get out of there asap. If she's really that controlling then I wouldn't hold out hope in her ever changing. There are some good girls out there, too many to be stuck with one who treats you like dirt.

That's just my .2
    -2008 - 6.5x4.8
    -2011 - 7.4x5.1
    -Goal - 7.8x5.5

Comment

Originally posted by headlikeahole View Post
      If all your saying is true then get out of there asap. If she's really that controlling then I wouldn't hold out hope in her ever changing. There are some good girls out there, too many to be stuck with one who treats you like dirt.

That's just my .2
      what you said makes sense, i feel like a helpless girl.
      No Pain, All Gain!

8==D

Comment

Maybe counseling might help if you want to save the marriage (you must have loved her once) . Other than that, your marriage sounds horrible, it's even on the verge of dangerous. I hope children aren't involved. It's never nice to see marriages break up but sometimes that is the best option.
        Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
        Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
        Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

We dont have a child. She swallows pills like child eats candies.
          No Pain, All Gain!

8==D

Comment

I recommend you read this thread.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/relatio...bused-men.html

It sounds like a very volatile situation,
            I would suggest some sort of counseling either for yourself(to help you find strength to move on and break the bad habits that tie into the relationship) or as a couple.( to break the habits and history that make it a toxic relationship)

If you are in a relationship where you aren't able to be yourself, where you're the punching bag (emotionally, mentally or physically) for the other person ..Then its not a healthy kind of love.. There is always some sort of pay off that makes people stay, more often then not its broken confidence and esteem and the fear of the unknown ie change that keeps people trapped... The hope that the abuser will become the person you saw them as in the beginning before their true colors showed... The habit of chasing approval and love needs to be dealt with, that is often the manipulation and trip up that happen in abusive relationships. The abuser controls triggering emotional reaction and fear.
            ~ If.....
            ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
            ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

talk to her about counseling, if she says no get the hell out, She is more than likely usingthe threat of killing herself as control. Has she done this with past boyfriends? if the answer is yes then you know she is using it as a control tactic. You have no cildren so if your going to go the time is now, or immediately after she says no to getting help. There are to many wonderfull woman out there to take this from her, best of luck.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

As has been suggested above, I would invest in some couples therapy immediately. If that doesn't solve the problem, then I'd leave. No one deserves to be treated in that manner. Life's too short.
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

thank you guys for the concern. As expected, she comes with a sorry and smile after a day of cold shoulder. This is our routine. Ill think about this very well .
                  No Pain, All Gain!

8==D

Comment

i know some of you guys would hate me if I decide to continue this onslaught. I will think about this very well when my judgement gets clear and free of clouds. As of the moment I feel torn and hating myself
                    No Pain, All Gain!

8==D

Comment

You're a mangina.

Comment

Originally posted by FrancisMacomber View Post
                        You're a mangina.
                        Good lord man close your mouth before some more shit falls out of it. I can smell your breath from here.
                        pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Originally posted by jinngabriel View Post
                          i know some of you guys would hate me if I decide to continue this onslaught. I will think about this very well when my judgement gets clear and free of clouds. As of the moment I feel torn and hating myself
                          No one is going to hate you should you decide to carry on with this relationship. It's ultimately your choice what you decided to do. We might look at you funny but it's your life bro, not ours.
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Leave bro. life is short. LEAVE!

- Ill
                            I'm not heavy-gifted. I'm heavy-achieved.
                            Start: March 16= BPEL 6.1" EG 5.1"

First Goal: BPEL 6.6" EG 5.4"
                            2nd Goal: BPEL 7.0" EG 5.8"
                            3rd Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 6.0"
                            Final Goal: BPEL 8.3" EG 6.2"

Comment

Originally posted by FrancisMacomber View Post
                              You're a mangina.

Really not needed.
                              If you were joking, Its not funny because of the seriousness of the thread and the OP's situation.
                              And name calling is not permitted here on the forums...So don't do it again.
                              ~ If.....
                              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Working...
                              X