Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can a guy approach a girl he doesn't know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can a guy approach a girl he doesn't know?

So for the past week I've been trying to get noticed by this girl who works at my friend's workplace. She's one year younger than me and she seems like such a fun person. She's always smiling and laughing, always kind to the customers and she just seems like a girl I would like to get to know better. I'm not trying to get into her pants either.

She recently got out of a relationship but I have a few worries before I approach her:

1. I'm scared she only likes black guys. I've never met a white girl who's so into black guys. Nothing wrong with it but will I stand a chance with her? I'm not black
    2. I don't know if I'm attractive enough to be dating her. I've always been confident about my looks and have always found myself attractive; who hasn't found themselves attractive.
    3. I don't know how to even approach her. I know I won't fit into her group of friends and when I was about to approach her I froze and just ran away. She hasn't even seen me in her workplace (I'm always elusive around her LOL). With that being said, she doesn't even know I exist.

What should I do. If you where in the same position as me what would you do? I'm scared of approaching attractive girls (my voice always breaks up and I go quiet).
    A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, an idiot learns from his own.

Well, visit your friend's workplace and help him or other people there. Sounds like a good start. =/
    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
      Well, visit your friend's workplace and help him or other people there. Sounds like a good start. =/
      I'm not a member of staff so I won't be there all the time and I won't be allowed behind the counter or anything. It's not the type of workplace where I would stay for more than 10 minutes...
      A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, an idiot learns from his own.

Comment

How about being honest; hi, I just wanted to come over and introduce myself. I've seen you here a few times and you just look like a fun person to meet and talk to. It just may work! ( try it)
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

^^^what cusp said, you may get bonus points for being direct too, girls (like us) like being noticed.
          If you or your friend is having a party you may also walk up, tell her the same spiel, say your blah blahs friend and youd like it if she came, less pressure this way if you dont want to straight out ask her on a date or her number or anything.
          Progress log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-winning.html

Comment

You have some real self confidence issues that you need to deal with here.

This is not about "how do I approach a girl" this question is really about you.

One thing that is both helpful and entertaining is the course you can take (forget the name) by the guy that teaches men about themselves and about women and about how women think as a group.

Its the "cocky/funny" thing.

In addition you need to build up your confidence a lot.

With the statements that you are making, you are going to have a lot of problems dating this woman even if you are able to walk up and talk to her, get her number, and get her to agree on a date.

She is not going to be attracted to you if you have all these self-doubts.

Women as a group want men who are confident with themselves and are in control of themselves. They dont like wishy/washy and they dont like lack of self esteem and self confidence.

And they dont like boring! And they are not going to like clingy either.

These FACTS apply even when you have been married for 20 years like myself. My wife gets very turned off when I occasionally slip up and act in these ways. Even though she loves me, its still annoying and a turn off. Of course you have a lot more leeway to "be yourself" when you are in a real relationship and your partner understands you as a person...

However, in dating its going to be the kiss of death to lack self confidence....which you obviously do lack.

Do some reading online on this subject, learn about yourself and learn about male/female psychology.

You will find that your looks are not primary, your dick is not primary, its your personality, confidence, and the way that you "carry yourself" that make all the difference..and the way that you approach dating.

At the moment you are setting yourself up for rejection from the get go.

Comment

I say forget about it. It's much better to date and start relationship with a girl you don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by sekeris View Post
                I say forget about it. It's much better to date and start relationship with a girl you don't like.
                Brilliant
                27th July 2011

BPEL 6.25
                EG 4.75
                BPFL 6.25 (stretched)
                FG 4.5

Comment

averageguy made some good points, and I'll add this: If you don't love yourself, then how can you expect someone else to. Come to grips with who you are as a person, recognize your strengths and weaknesses, and just love yourself and feel comfortable in your own skin...then go from there.
                  Starting as of 2/1/11: 6.4 BPEL x 4.8 MSEG (5.6 NBPEL)
                  Just hoping to put together one full month of actually sticking to a routine and go from there.
                  My goals mainly revolve around developing high EQ erections that last during sex.

Comment

I'm in the sane boat as you, I just don't know how to approach someone, guy or girl, I don't know :/.
                    Start
                    6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
                    4.8" MEG

07/2017
                    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
                    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
                    7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
                    5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
                    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Just start with a friend first and go by the flow.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        How about being honest; hi, I just wanted to come over and introduce myself. I've seen you here a few times and you just look like a fun person to meet and talk to. It just may work! ( try it)
                        This is good advice, you should take it.

Comment

Hi. I am all for the direct approach. Say Hi and tell her she seems like a person you would like to get to know better. Would you like to go for a coffee or ice cream?

Comment

Ice cream is a nice idea, especially during a hot summer!

Comment

Originally posted by PlazmaGunz View Post
                              So for the past week I've been trying to get noticed by this girl who works at my friend's workplace. She's one year younger than me and she seems like such a fun person. She's always smiling and laughing, always kind to the customers and she just seems like a girl I would like to get to know better. I'm not trying to get into her pants either.

She recently got out of a relationship but I have a few worries before I approach her:

1. I'm scared she only likes black guys. I've never met a white girl who's so into black guys. Nothing wrong with it but will I stand a chance with her? I'm not black
                              2. I don't know if I'm attractive enough to be dating her. I've always been confident about my looks and have always found myself attractive; who hasn't found themselves attractive.
                              3. I don't know how to even approach her. I know I won't fit into her group of friends and when I was about to approach her I froze and just ran away. She hasn't even seen me in her workplace (I'm always elusive around her LOL). With that being said, she doesn't even know I exist.

What should I do. If you where in the same position as me what would you do? I'm scared of approaching attractive girls (my voice always breaks up and I go quiet).
                              hey mate you have all the questions here above just dress them up a bit and ask her

Comment

Working...
                              X