Girl Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Advice

I'm dating a girl i really like, and i went off last night, I told her i don't wanna talk to her again, and this and that. I wasnt very nice.

Well there is 2 big factors that come into play and i guess it would just sound like i'm lying if i told her the truth. and i'm also not a big person on excuses

I'm am taking a supplement that, in the fine print says it can cause depression, anger, suicidal thoughts. Which i know sounds crazy, and i shouldn't be taking it. well i never experianced any of those things until saturday, when i went out drinking and went nuts

while drinking may have had some to do with it, i think the supplement also did

how can i fix this and regain her trust
    Has your small dick ever made you so depressed that you cry your self to sleep?
    Want to buy a one-way ticket to the moon?
    or travel to machu picchu to drink lava out of a volcano?

Originally posted by jacktwist View Post
    I'm dating a girl i really like, and i went off last night, I told her i don't wanna talk to her again, and this and that. I wasnt very nice.

Well there is 2 big factors that come into play and i guess it would just sound like i'm lying if i told her the truth. and i'm also not a big person on excuses

I'm am taking a supplement that, in the fine print says it can cause depression, anger, suicidal thoughts. Which i know sounds crazy, and i shouldn't be taking it. well i never experianced any of those things until saturday, when i went out drinking and went nuts

while drinking may have had some to do with it, i think the supplement also did

how can i fix this and regain her trust
    First things first if you don't stop taking roids or whatever it may be the problem will occur again no doubt.
    So after that's said I'm sure you can get out of it with some sweet talk,I do not the severity or specifics of the situation so that's about all I could say

Comment

My first thought was this "why should I help this guy get her back?" I mean obviously you have something deeper you need to work on, if you flipped out on a girl you like for admitidly no reason at all. If anything I hope you don't get her back. Not untill you fix whatever went wrong at least.

My .2
      -2008 - 6.5x4.8
      -2011 - 7.4x5.1
      -Goal - 7.8x5.5

Comment

If you are taking roids, I can't believe you're drinking! NO GODDAMN DRINKING WITH ROIDS!

- To me, I don't think you can regain that trust. You can say sorry and tell her how sad you are about it and how much it has affected you. The decision is her's to make.. If you are one of those people who react bad to the roids, then don't take it. Simple.

^^ In case it's not steroids you were refereing to, I'm deeply sorry mate.

- Ill
        I'm not heavy-gifted. I'm heavy-achieved.
        Start: March 16= BPEL 6.1" EG 5.1"

First Goal: BPEL 6.6" EG 5.4"
        2nd Goal: BPEL 7.0" EG 5.8"
        3rd Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 6.0"
        Final Goal: BPEL 8.3" EG 6.2"

Comment

Simply apologize and explains the specifics. If she accepts, then good. You'll still have some mending to do but at least you two are back on terms. If not, don't press the issue - she may need time to digest everything.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

i'm taking a test booster, its says its like roids but i doubt it, its legal stuff, but i will not drink on it again, or if i start having mood shifts i will stop taking it

i actually wrote her a letter, and mailed it with a card, she the type of person who usaully needs a few days when we fight, she lives like a hour away from me, and i got a final this week, so i can't drive and see her or even dwell on it to much school comes first

but she was commenting on my face book yesterday so maybe she isn't to upset
            Has your small dick ever made you so depressed that you cry your self to sleep?
            Want to buy a one-way ticket to the moon?
            or travel to machu picchu to drink lava out of a volcano?

Comment

Okay good man. Hopefully you guys will figure it out. Simply apologize as you did, and back off a little until she contacts you..
              just my opinion.

- Ill
              I'm not heavy-gifted. I'm heavy-achieved.
              Start: March 16= BPEL 6.1" EG 5.1"

First Goal: BPEL 6.6" EG 5.4"
              2nd Goal: BPEL 7.0" EG 5.8"
              3rd Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 6.0"
              Final Goal: BPEL 8.3" EG 6.2"

Comment

How do you know she was going to your Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by mistydawn View Post
                  How do you know she was going to your Facebook?
                  I think he meant that she left a comment or he was informed that she had written a message about him and he read it.

Comment

Well, there are no guarantees with "regaining her trust" because if she is strong headed, she might think this to become a hidden pattern with you. You can tell her the truth about everything with the supplements and all but it is up to her.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                    X