Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She been making me feel like a MAN!

Hey Gym, havent posted for a while...and I missed you guys/girls

So Im currently dating the chick I made a thread about. She is TOTALLY for Oral sex, but says she still wants the dick more....and I must say, her comments about my "Pal" make me feel like a King. Telling me my dick feels amazing, and Moaning ever so beautifuly in my ear as we sex, she texts me out the blue and tells me to tell him she said hi, and she misses him....She gone end up gettin a ring hahahaha, jk..but Feels good to post again, and it was just a quick update...Talk to you later Gym!
    How bad do you want it?....O Yea, you say you want it that bad huh?.....Well let me see you push it to the next, NEXT level!

Stretch!!!
    I would say how's it hanging but clearly it is hanging quite well ehh

I was just asking about you today! Glad all is well.
    The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Good to hear man.
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

good to hear someone is getting some
        Current Stats

FL: 3.75"
        FG: 3.5"
        SFL: 5.5"

NBEL: 6.5"
        BPEL: 7.3"
        MEG: 5.51"

Comment

hahahahaha! good stuff

Comment

the right woman can bring the masculinity out of a man (big time),
            Boitim2
            Last edited by Boitim2; 08-12-2011, 09:12 PM.
            Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
            P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
            P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
            P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
            Penis length in Inches: 8.25
            Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
            Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
              Stretch!!!
              I would say how's it hanging but clearly it is hanging quite well ehh

I was just asking about you today! Glad all is well.
              wassup islander lol, I started laughing as soon as I seen you had commented. but yea its hanging pretty good. THANKS!!

Originally posted by Boitim2 View Post
              the right woman can bring the masculinity out of a man (big time), it's like a perfect fitting glove over a hand. I had a woman tell me that once that we were such a good match pair, it was like a perfect fitting golve on a hand.
              Yea and she sure done did it a few times! And speak of a perfect fit, her tunnel must of been made just for my "miner" to dig around in hahahaha. Thanks!!
              How bad do you want it?....O Yea, you say you want it that bad huh?.....Well let me see you push it to the next, NEXT level!

Comment

Stretch I know just what you mean. Last night my wife was giving me oral for at least 45 minutes. She was all over it. Kept telling me how she couldn't get enough of it and just wanted to feel it in her mouth and roll her tongue around the head. By the time she said she just had to have it inside her vag the sheets beneath her were soaked! I felt like a King!
                4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
                10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
                Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
                It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Originally posted by funflyer View Post
                  Stretch I know just what you mean. Last night my wife was giving me oral for at least 45 minutes. She was all over it. Kept telling me how she couldn't get enough of it and just wanted to feel it in her mouth and roll her tongue around the head. By the time she said she just had to have it inside her vag the sheets beneath her were soaked! I felt like a King!
                  Dont think feeling get any better than that!!!! Good shit your way too bro! I need to talk my chick into doing a 45 min session lol

Comment

Love orally inclined females, congrats bro..
                    7.5"NBP (+.25")
                    7.75"BPEL(+.25")
                    5.75"EG (+.5")
                    6" Base Girth (+..75")
                    Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
                    7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

It's becoming more frequent and longer lasting as I get bigger.
                      Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by syphon80 View Post
                        Love orally inclined females, congrats bro..
                        Yea, no lie...I want the head more than the pussy...ONLY because I can sit back and get the treatment of a KING lol, but ONLY IF they know what they doing!

It's becoming more frequent and longer lasting as I get bigger.
                        you said she had a sister? lol jk....but ima keep trying, you'll see the post once it happens. "45 min in heaven" will be the name

Comment

Originally posted by StretchPE View Post
                          you said she had a sister? lol jk....but ima keep trying, you'll see the post once it happens. "45 min in heaven" will be the name
                          roflmao! Two actually. That comment made me remember about before we were married I feel asleep on the couch while her and the sister were talking. I woke up and was facing the wall. They were debating whether or not letting a guy cum in their mouth and then swallowing was fun! Damn I sure was happy with the side my now wife was taking. haha The sister liked giving bj just didn't like the happy ending.
                          Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"

Comment

roflmao! Two actually. That comment made me remember about before we were married I feel asleep on the couch while her and the sister were talking. I woke up and was facing the wall. They were debating whether or not letting a guy cum in their mouth and then swallowing was fun! Damn I sure was happy with the side my now wife was taking. haha The sister liked giving bj just didn't like the happy ending.
                            Well give her sister my number 1800 Cum-Shots hahahaha, but Im glad she was on the right side too! that could of destroyed something real lol! I was just with my chick, and tried getting her to stay down there for more than a few minutes..but she be playing! I like the pussy, but the fact she said she would swallow and HASNT YET is killing me

Comment

I'm sorry!!! That's just teasing. One day she will and you will be thinking it was worth all the waiting.
                              Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X