A Sex Mentor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Sex Mentor

I have a friend who is recently divorced. She has been feeling a little depressed-and questioning her womanhood. She is about 52 years of age. She recently confessed to me that she was seeing a sex mentor. I did not want to pry, so I let it go. Does anyone know what a "sex mentor" is ? How much one would cost,and how someone would contact a person with this title?
    Consciousness and intention matter here.

I don't know but there are 4000 guys on here willing not only to take the job but do it for free!!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Sweetie:
      Its like a sex counselor. I have heard of them in my area. Basically a man or woman who has been out of the game for a long time, and has been used to having sex with only one person for so long, wants to know exactly what to expect in the new world they are entering.

The sex mentor will help them by them explaining their own experience with sex, advise if any of that was what is considered normal (some couples have rough sex and dont even know it, some use the same positions over and over) so she will get to know what is considered normal progression with a new man, what is considered rough or disrespectful, what most men in a certain age group do or want etc..

Its a great thing because frankly you just dont know.

I am recently divorced and was fortunate to have my sex mentor in my FWB partner lol So I learned quickly what I had not done, what felt good, how far my mind and body was willing to go etc... Great experience.

If you get the chance to talk to her about it, as she opens up because she will its exciting to learn, just let her know that she may experience sex in the raw sense of the word before making love. Not to be scared to have just sex with someone you care about. Its still really good
      The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

No No, really. She did tell me that he gives her tips on how to dress, how to walk to attract attention, how to wear her make-up-so on. Also conversation to get a potential partner interested. Then the sex class. I don't know anything else. Maybe with a little coaxing she might inform.

Comment

Shehas never been with any other man sexually-52 years of age? That is either great or stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            I don't know but there are 4000 guys on here willing not only to take the job but do it for free!!
            Hahaha you know it
            Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
            Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Originally posted by sweetie52 View Post
              Shehas never been with any other man sexually-52 years of age? That is either great or stupid!
              I think it is awsome, woul have been better if they could have stuck it out but i dont know anything other than what I read. Hope it works for her.
              The next guywill be the best or worst she has ever had, lots of pressure
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

If you leave at age 52, the next guy will be the best! Haha.
                The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by sweetie52 View Post
                  Depends. Did she start having sex at 51?

I'm kidding of course...

I knew this one guy who's married to the same woman for 70 years. He got her pregnant at 15, married at 18, and have been together since.

Comment

Well, it's true!!! Saw on the news tonight a sex mentor who has serviced at least 950 clients is having a movie made about her. She lives in the San Francisco bay area and being a sex mentor has been her career for the last 30 years. She does not call herself a prostitute-merely a mentor. Helen Hunt will be starring in the lead role. In fact, the movie is already made-and clipps were shown. Did not believe there was such a thing-and threw the thought out to the forum. Maybe I'll hire her-just to see if I am getting all I can out of my sex life.
                    sweetie52
                    Last edited by sweetie52; 01-24-2012, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X