My gf says she's happy but.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gf says she's happy but.......

before we got together she talked about her ex's cock being the size of a comcast remote. With a look of pure pleasure, her and her friends started talking about it a lot and I had to leave the room. She tells me that my 5 incher is perfect and that his was painful, but her and her friend where talking and I overheard her friend say" when I caught you guys fucking you where giving his cock hell". Her friend said she looked like she was having the greatest time ever. All the girls I know want bigger cocks, at least bigger than mine. Should I believe her when she says mine is the best she's ever had? She has seen some cocks so does she just know what to say to make me feel good about myself? should I not care? Or should I fear that I'm not doing it for her. I feel like when we have sex she pushes down on me like she wishes there was more to put up there, she never "bounces" on it persay. she does more of a sit all the way down on it and grind back and forth, is this okay or should I worry?

she says she could never go fast but her friend shot that lie right out the window. I hate my penis.

Comment

You said practically the same thing in anther thread. Repeating here.

If she is still with you having sex she can't be too disappointed. I am not into the whole up and down thing when on top. I am a grinder. I don't like being on top, but if I am, I grind. Many women grind for stimulation on their clit.

I would just tell my girl not talk about penises in your ear range. I don't think that is out of reason. The girls can talk privately if they must. You need to stand up and say that kind of talk is not on. If she doesn't like it, then bye. It is not unreasonable.

PS. I noticed you said she talked like this before you got together. I don't see that as a problem. Saying hey, I don't like that talk, I find it rude is not out of line even in this case.
      mistydawn
      Banned
      Last edited by mistydawn; 08-25-2011, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mistydawn View Post

I would just tell my girl not talk about penises in your ear range. I don't think that is out of reason. The girls can talk privately if they must. You need to stand up and say that kind of talk is not on. If she doesn't like it, then bye. It is not unreasonable.

PS. I noticed you said she talked like this before you got together. I don't see that as a problem. Saying hey, I don't like that talk, I find it rude is not out of line even in this case.
        I totally agree it's such an offensive act she did, but again many girls doesn't have a clue bout male mind! brother, i was in your shoes... same thing happened to me before we got together, she said, Gosh he was HUUUUUUGE and he stayed Foreverrrrrrrrrr, it was aweeeeesome... then when we got together... i told her it was not ok anymore to talk bout her sexcapades in front of me... she wouldn't stop, i gave her a taste of her own medicine... talking bout mine... it only got it worse, to insult my performance in bed though i was able to make her orgasm everytime she wanted me to go all the way and i do know when they're faking... she did... but she would orgasm and deny it... rather than not orgasm and flatter me, she did her best to make me feel bad... it was obvious in fights about anything that she would bring up the size or duration thing... i could stay with her up to an hour sometimes... never less than 15-20 mins.. yet she talks about her exes who stayed 3hours... as they were taking pills,, not blue bills!!! drugging themselves up so they won't feel shit, so their erection will go on foreverrrrr as they don't feel shit... she even encouraged me to take those pills...

Result = she offended me once... i vented, offended me twice, i vented harder and introduced her to BDSM & Submission, she offended me 3times... she's my ex-GF and i'm Happy again... so be thankful she is sugar-coating it... my advice, never show a sign of weakness or insecurity, show CONFIDENCE & secrety work on your skills, attitude in sex is so much more important than size.. if you're not confident, fake it till you make it... confidence is sexy if you can sell her the idea that u know you're great in bed, can make her orgasm, then it's only a matter of time before she starts telling her friends about you... despite all what she told me to make me feel bad, now she fought with her friends after we broke up, and i am in contact with a couple of them, and they told me what she really thought, she loved it ! and this girl had 80 something sex partners b4 me, did 3somes, even gangbang, gave birth, so she's pretty much a size queen, but she still loved it.. so there's a HUGE probability, your girl ain't lying at all, and that you're MAJESTIC... so keep up the +ve attitude & confidence.... after all... it's not how it is, it's how you do it

Girls Back me up here !
        Initial BPEL: 4.5"; FL: 1.2
        Initial EG: 4.4"
        ------------------
        Current:
        BPEL 4.9"; FL: 2.75"
        EG: 4.8"
        ------------------
        Goal: 6.5" length

Comment

I find it hard to believe this isn't straight out abuse.

Comment

I think with a rap sheet like that ex GF had, you should have passed on her from the start.

Any woman that would talk about her ex lover period is not a good person. Not a lady. Not a keeper.

I honestly can not figure out these females out there talking like this. Why do they feel the need to brag about their sex life? Dont they have anything else to be proud of? Any good qualities? Like a successful business/career, good student, helping in their community, a supportive member of their family, artist, cook? I mean seriously, these girls need to get a life!
            The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

^^I agree with islander, not a lady, you want a lady inthe streets and a freak in the sheets,lol, not a freak who talks about this stuff like its the weather.Oh and islander these girls out here,well taht ive met ,most any way, are the same, when it comes to sex..sex..bragging about this and that. Luckily ive been able to show off my skill since my starting size wasnt that big and they eventually forget about size once you put it down the right way . So pusher just work on what you can work on for now, which is pe and getting better in bed, I was working with a 5 incher before and I was outting it down the right way, just do what you have to do to please her in bed and forget about her past partners sizes, theres always some1 out there thats going to be bigger ,faster,stronger,better looking etc...but all you can do is be the best you can be,i know its sounds cliche but its true, like some rapper says," i might not be the best in the world but im not the worst",lol, just be confident, thats the most important thing to remember
              05/07/11 nbpel: 5.0 x 4.5
              Flaccid:3.0
              Bpel:5.25

06/01/11:nbpel:5.25 x 4.5
              Flaccid:3.5 0r 3.75
              Bpel:5.5 x 4.5

06/29/11:nbpel:5.5 x 4.9/5.0
              Bpel:6 3/8 x 4.9/5.0

Short term goal: bpel 6.75 x 5.25

Comment

Yessss and Yessss !

Dear Pegasus, she did her best not only to abuse, but to destroy my self confidence... but i guess I got my confidence because i learned that i was the best by those who were my best... so she wasn't by any means even close to the best... besides, "nobody can hurt us without our concent" eh?!? instead of breaking me, she just degrated herself...

Dear Islander, i understood it at first before we got together that we wanna know more about our past... but there is a way to say it that wouldn't make you remember it forever! u know? besides it didn't stop later on, she was very sweet in the begening, a total sweetheart, with the first fight after a month or so that she started being like that... and yes.. she doesn't have a life, never stick to a job enough to get her 1st salary, and i guess she was just abused too much in her life so far, that she is unconciously revenging what's been done to her... but she wasn't the first girl i met like that... if you're trying to understand girls, girls themselves don't understand themselves most of the time...

but let's not let the guy break up with his gf... mine was totally different... man, there was one girl who used to sugar coat me a LOT beyond than what i really think of myself... now that i've seen the poison it would be otherwise, i wished many times when i was back with that girl that she'd be more like the other exagerating flattering one... i decided now to believe the first one to keep myself from the harm of the 2nd... so don't bother, just show her the time of her life... and when u do, tell her "are u gonna sleep already ? i was just warming up" lol believe me, attitude in bed is so much more important than appearance
                ------------------
                Current:
                ------------------

Comment

reading this stuff makes me feel so happy about my girl.

I have had girlfrinds that would do the same, Im big but when she was mad she would say that her last booyfrinds penis feelt much better while smiling like sex was sooooooo much better with him.
                  I asked if he had a bigger one, and she said no if mine where bigger she wouldent sleep with me (8x5.5 at the time),but she said his had a curve that hit a special place that made sex sooooo much better WTF???.
                  Its cear to me now that it was pure evil and only said in order to hurt me.

I diddent know have to act because that behavior is so far from who i am that i simply diddent understand why at the time.

Now that im with somone that never hurts me and is alwasy considerble, i know that there are some cold harted b..... out there that will use and abuse you , and if you find one run as fast as you can

Comment

Originally posted by kimo696 View Post
                    i vented harder and introduced her to BDSM & Submission
                    Please elaborate.

Comment

Sex can always make or break a relationship... it could be a solution to many other problems and could make a lot of problems in my point of view.... so she did insult my sexual performance... she said i didn't stay long, when the least i stayed was 15-20... so right after it, pretty common sense, i stayed an hour... she got really sore but i refused to stop till i finish.. and i took all the time in the world not able to feel any empathy to her pain as she did hurt me and i was just undoing the harm...

Next time, she offended me, she said something about how i'm too gentle with her, & that others used to grab her hair, bitchslap her etc... and i thought she'd never ask !!!! asked her if she tied BDSM b4, she said no, i told her, maybe u'll like it... i bonded her in 3 different ways, suspended her, whiped her, candles drops, humiliation and dominated her, she liked it the first 3 times... and i released all my negative energy on her... i really felt better after it.. and we agreed to videotape them, we did... so whenever i got really mad at her, i just watched it !
                      ------------------
                      Current:
                      ------------------

Comment

thanks for the reply's

Comment

Originally posted by Slow deep and hard View Post
                          reading this stuff makes me feel so happy about my girl.

I have had girlfrinds that would do the same, Im big but when she was mad she would say that her last booyfrinds penis feelt much better while smiling like sex was sooooooo much better with him.
                          I asked if he had a bigger one, and she said no if mine where bigger she wouldent sleep with me (8x5.5 at the time),but she said his had a curve that hit a special place that made sex sooooo much better WTF???.
                          Its cear to me now that it was pure evil and only said in order to hurt me.

I diddent know have to act because that behavior is so far from who i am that i simply diddent understand why at the time.

Now that im with somone that never hurts me and is alwasy considerble, i know that there are some cold harted b..... out there that will use and abuse you , and if you find one run as fast as you can
                          Actually not to burst your bubble here, but I've been told this on many occasions by many women that because my cock stands straight up, hard as a rock and curves a little at that, that I hit spots the bigger guys went right by. In fact my last two girlfriends eyes rolled back in their heads and they said they felt something differen then they ever felt before. Most of the nerve endings and orgasmic areas in most women's vaginas run across the top 3 inches. Another trick I use is to position her hips up on a pillow, or edge of a couch and grind the hell out of her Gspot. Making love to a woman is an art. No offense, but something many of the big dickers never seemed to learn or care to learn cause they get the "OMG' when the pants come off. Trust me on this and not bragging, but many, many women describe guys who blew them away with averaged size cocks and speak lowly of the bigger guys. Now thats not to say a guy with a big dick can't achieve both, he can, but the sad fact is, many think it all stops with having a few extra inches. They are sadly mistaken and missing out on some great sex.
                          3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                          3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                          3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                          4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                          4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                          4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                          5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                          5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                          5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                          8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                          8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                          8/26/11 6.25 beg
                          11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
                          02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
                          05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
                            I think with a rap sheet like that ex GF had, you should have passed on her from the start.

Any woman that would talk about her ex lover period is not a good person. Not a lady. Not a keeper.

I honestly can not figure out these females out there talking like this. Why do they feel the need to brag about their sex life? Dont they have anything else to be proud of? Any good qualities? Like a successful business/career, good student, helping in their community, a supportive member of their family, artist, cook? I mean seriously, these girls need to get a life!
                            So true Islander!

So many girls today think they're on the set of Sex And The City talking about men like a bunch of horny sailors at a bar. And don't tell me it's a woman's right to talk dirty like a man because why would you want to? Why would you set the bar so low for yourself, to want to imitate drunken misogynistic men? I don't get why women today don't aspire to be ladies like Islander said. It's one thing to talk about men in general and talk about preferences, etc, but don't they realize when they talk about specific men in their lives, it can be really hurtful? They claim to love these men but have no problems sharing their intimate details with all their friends. Imagine if we did that to you...you're at a party with your bf's friends and they all secretly know you scream like a banshee in bed, your vagina is a little loose and not very attractive looking, that you have a few stray hairs around your anus and you like having guys cum on your face. Every one of his friends know. Embarrassing isn't it? Be a lady and keep private things private! (Same for men who act this way!)
                            Start (07/15/2015)/Now
                            5 1/4" BPEL 5 1/4"
                            4 3/8" EG 4 3/8"

Short Term Goal (Dec 2015)
                            BPEL: 5.5" EG: 4.5"

Comment

why in the world are you hanging around someone like this?, I would hear that crap ONE time and she would never even hear my NAME again much less see my face. Find a girl that will appreciate you!

Comment

Working...
                              X