HUGE Dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE Dilemma

Ok so theres 2 girls that I like but dont know what to do and Ill give a backstory on both. For the sake of the story Ill just call them A and B.

Girl A) So I met this girl in my very first class in college as a freshman(senior now) and we also stayed in the same dorm. Ive always liked her since then. When she first got to school she had a boyfriend of like 2-3 years already who also came to the same school so we might have flirted a little but nothing too much as she was with her boyfriend. Well fast forward to right before Christmas break of sophomore year. She had broken up with her boyfriend about 3 weeks earlier and we started talking again. Anyways we go out start drinking and start making out. True feelings come out. Well this was literally the night before I went home for the break. So a month goes by and we kinda talk but not how I would think. The next semester nothing really happens we might have seen each other maybe 5 times. Junior year she gets back with her boyfriend. Im thinking shes never gonna get over him and Im not gonna waste my time. About halfway through the spring semester of junior year(Spring 2011) we start talking a little bit again. Her and her friend come hang out and we all go to a party and it was a good night. I felt like we might be going somewhere. Next weekend comes and her and her friend were gonna come back from the bars and hang out but she comes back with a dude, and when I asked her friend about it she said that she didnt like me "like that". So thats pretty much it over the summer even though we small talked from time to time. When senior year started she would always text and say she wanted to hang out but then something would always come up. In my mind Im thinking if she really wanted to hang out she would make time. One time I met her and her friends at one bar and we have a pretty good time, but later I saw her in another bar chatting it up with another guy and they end up making out. No problem with that though because we wasnt together but thats when I figured I wasnt gonna waste anymore time.

Girl B) This girl I just met over the summer on July 4th weekend. Shes 22, graduated last year, and has a pretty good job.We were just gonna be fuck buddies but we both grew feelings. In fact we started moving too fast and I had to slow it down because I wasnt ready for a relationship yet. We always talk. I dont think theres been but maybe 1 or 2 days we havent texted since I met her July 4th weekend. Ive never met a girl before who I can laugh with like I can with her and we both get along with each other really well. Last weekend she came over and I was really drunk from the football game and she told me that I basically told her she made too much money for me and was too mature for me or something like that. Its really confusing because I dont really remember much. But for some reason this whole past week she was on my mind. She told me she had started dating other guys which she told me she was going to do but she still likes me. She actually called me last night after she got done with a date because she was feeling really bad and felt that I could make her feel better. But next week I was planning to stop messing around and move things forward.

So last night is when things got interesting. Girl A and her friend planned to meet me and my friends downtown at the bars. I figured it was gonna be the same ol thing and might not see them and if I did nothing would really come of it. Well as soon as they get there her friend walks up to me and says "remind me I have to tell you something later". So about an hour later at another bar she asked me how I felt about Girl A. Now I was a little confused because I kinda had a feeling this friend liked me too so I didnt really know what to say. But I told her I liked her and have since freshman year. Then she asked how I felt about dating Girl A. This is when in my mind I was like "Fuck, now I really got a situation on my hands". So I asked her friend if she was asking because Girl A wanted to date and she said yes. So I start hanging out with Girl A making out and stuff and she ends up telling me how much she likes me and stuff. Her friend called me after I got home and pretty much said its up to me to ask her but if I do its a done deal.

I have no clue what to do guys. Has anyone been in a situation like this before? Girls or guys please feel free to answer. I really like both. I KNOW I have that connection with girl B but I dont wanna go with that and always have that "what if?" in the back of my mind. Ughhh. Any help is greatly welcome. Sorry for the long post and I appreciate you guys reading.

Which one is hotter?
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
    link 2000's Links

Comment

Go for the one with bigger boobs

Comment

What one has a tighter... wait that's rude, like comparing penis sizes to pick a partner
        Is there a chance you can keep hanging out with both for a while and see who you really have more of a connection with instead of just choosing one in the dark? Or picking B and finding out later on A seemed really your type?

Comment

Invite them over at the same time and see if you can pull off the 3 some.
          If you wanna play it straight though, Steve23 has the right idea.

B
          link 2000's Links

Comment

I forgot to say they are both pretty. B has put on some pounds but thats not all Im concerned about. At least shes going to the gym to improve herself. Girl A has a better body besides the boobs. B has some BIG titties.

I think what Im gonna do is stall some with B and find out exactly what the deal is with A. Hang out with her to see if we click like me and B do.

Comment

I think that you want A, or else you wouldn't be posting on here. Steve's got the right idea, so if you can, keep hanging out with both. Otherwise, although B seems like the obvious choice, I get the feeling that you really like A.
              The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

I like B a lot, its just that Ive always liked A and for the longest time I had dismissed it as a possibility because I didnt think she liked me. Now that I know she likes me it just throws a huge monkey wrench into things. If I decide on B, A graduates in May and probably moves back home and I wouldnt hear too much from her after that. Theres limited time left for us to live a mile away from each other. If I decide B and A does move back home Ill always have that "what if" in the back of my mind.

If I decide on A, theres always the risk that B moves on. Actually Im positive she would move on. And like I said before, B is already graduated and has a job. She's not looking for just "Mr right now", she wants more. Im worried if A doesnt work out then by the time I try to get with B she'll either have a ring on her finger or close to having one.

I spent a lot of time with A yesterday and straight up asked her if the other night was drunk talk or real feelings and she said they were real. I think Im gonna talk with my dad to see what he says and get with A person to person(sober) and see if we can put it all out there.

Comment

A little comparison between the 2: Positives on left negatives on right

+A/-A
                  21 /can be whiny or bitchy at times(thats all girls right?)
                  nice /hometown is about 2 hours from mine
                  good looking
                  good body
                  smokes weed
                  likes to party
                  same maturity level as me
                  has cool friends
                  cool family(ones ive met)

+B/-B
                  22 /little heavyset
                  nice /not nearly as many friends as A
                  pretty face /more mature
                  smokes weed /more experienced(ALOT more)
                  good chemistry b/t us /family not as cool(ones ive met)
                  likes to party(not as much as A) /really jealous
                  good job
                  closer hometown

I wanna explain some things. First on them liking to party. A is still in school and obviously still parties a lot. This means I can go out without her thinking Im trying to pick up girls, just going to have fun. B likes to party but just every now and then. This means a lot of nights shes gonna want me to stay in with her rather than go out.

Cool friends: This is a huge plus to me for A because of 2 things. First, when her friends are over everyone has a good time because they're cool. Second, because she has girlfriends that means theyre gonna have girls night outs, which means I can get my guys night outs. For B, she doesnt have any girlfriends. That is, girls she hangs out with regularly. All she has mostly is guy friends. Thats gonna 1) make me upset shes always hanging with dudes and 2) make her always wanna hang out with me since she doesnt have girls to do fun things with. Also on A's side, when she comes over she brings a couple of friends. For my roomates and friends who are over, its cool because everybody can socialize and have a blast instead of it just being my girl coming over and us getting all mushy.

On B being a little heavyset: I dont want people to think that its a deciding factor and that its all Im worried about because its not. But Id be lieing if I said I wouldnt want her to have a better looking body. She is going to the gym though.
                  needhelp
                  Last edited by needhelp; 10-02-2011, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Don't mention shes heavyset in her qualities then if you don't want it to sound like your deciding factor
                    They both sound fine, just stop going crazy and choose the one YOU think would be better for you.
                    IMO If neither smoked weed, i'd pick B

Comment

Just wanted to give everyone a good idea of how both of them are. I figured if I put good body as a plus for one I should do the opposite for the other.

The weed thing is a plus for both, thats a lot of bitching Id have to deal with if they didnt smoke. But instead of bitching they enjoy it like I do.

And Im gonna talk to my dad first before I do anything for sure, but as you can probably tell by my posts Im leaning towards A. Still gotta spend some quality time with her to see if we click but we'll see what happens.

Comment

You're gambling with A instead of taking the sure thing with B.... I done the same, ended up marrying my girl " a" and I've always thought about my "B", specially since my marriage is getting pretty weak. In the end no one can make the decision but you, asking for advice just might confuse you, it seems b is the clear choice but obviously you feel a strong pull for a, can't Blane you, I did the same, good luck!
                        Starting: 9/1/11: BPEL 7", EG 5.1", NBPFL 4.5"

As of 10/2/11: BPEL 7.25", EG 5.3", NBPFL 4.7", NBPEL 6.5"

Short Term Goal: BPEL 8", EG 5.5", NBPEL 7.5"
                        Ultimate Goal: BPEL 9", EG 6.5", NBPEL 8.5"

Comment

"You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you." - Silent Bob

Which one brings you lasagna?

B
                          link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post
                            "You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you." - Silent Bob

Which one brings you lasagna?
                            I'd bet it's probably B for him. EVERYBODY has at least one "what if" in the back of their minds. I liked a few girls, never made my move, and now they've moved on. I can't change that. Just move forward. Also, straight out ask A why the hell her friend had previously told you that she didn't "like you like that". Because I think that's the thing that's really confusing you.
                            The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Working...
                            X