No announcement yet.

My gf often needs to pee during sex...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My gf often needs to pee during sex...

Anyone know why this could be? She says she feels like I'm putting pressure on her bladder, but I think there could be more to it than that.
    7/15/11

BPEL = 7.5
    EG = 5.25

8/30/11

BPEL = 7.75
    EG = 5.375

Does she orgasm often, or has she ever orgasmed? Many girls get an urge like they have to pee before orgasm if she's holding the "pee" then she's stopping her orgasm... Next time tell her to just go pee, she may just have a mind blowing orgasm, if not then you change your sheets and try a different solution, but if I'm right then you'll both be happy

07/25/2011
    BPEL 8.5"
    NPBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.49"
    Goal 09/27/2011
    BPEL 8.5"
    NBPEL 7"
    EG 5.6
    Current as of 09/27/2011
    BPEL 8.66" 22cm
    NBPEL 6.3" :(
    EG 5.65 =)
    New Goal 12/31/2011
    BPEL 8.66"
    NBPEL 7" let's try again
    EG 5.75"

Comment

Often before a g spot orgasm you feel an urge to pee. If she keeps with it she might have an orgasm.

Comment

from my experience, needing to pee is an affect of a building orgasm, following an orgasm, or just needing to pee. the girl im currently dating pees a lot anyway... and i mean A LOT.. like 8 times a day or more.

she often feels the need to pee during intercourse and sometimes it is purely just becuse she needs to pee. other times its due to the g-spot pounding and sometimes its after she has orgasmed.

one thing we have discussed as a couple is, she finds it hard to overcome the feeling of needing to pee and just go with it. ive only mmanaged to give her 1 g-spot orgasm out of the may orgasms shes had (tends to be A and C-spot orgasms) and she really enjoyed it. sometimes though i believe the feeling of needing to pee can be so intence that she fears she is going to pee on me. which would actually, more than likely, result in a squirting orgasm than her actually peeing on me.

it seems to be a big barrier for a lot of women to get over. in the last 70 or so years, more and more people are beginning to realise that female ejaculation is a reality and that even though it feels like they need to pee, a lot of the time it is a buiild up of pressure on the periurethral gland/skenes gland (or female prosate). it is stimulation of this which causes female ejaculation and has shown on many occasion to be a result of g-spot stimulation.

this is due to the g-spot being located along the course of the eurethra towards the neck of the bladder. which is why the feeling of needing to pee is often present during g-spot stimulation. heavier g-spot stimulation in turn causes a heavier feeling of having to pee. the reality is however ifyour girl has been to the toilet before you began having sex, then you have hit the g-spot and a mind blowing orgasm is to follow.

if she hasnt peed before hand, allow her to pee then when she returns you can carry on as normal. if the feeling returns, it is not possible for her to pee again as her bladder is now empty so you can go for gold and neither of you have to worry about your girl wetting the bed or peeing on you.

you should be able to gether to climax with confidence if she has an empty bladder.

hope this helps, blu.
        When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Dude you are one lucky mofo!!! SHE IS A NATURAL SQUIRTER!

Is not pee. Is the internal g-spot orgasm. Due to the nature of the event, is natural for her to hold it and not let it go. But if she train herself, she can have massive explosive orgasms. IS NOT PEE. Water will explode from her pussy like a fire hydrant. I've been with girls that can shoot the ceiling.

Good luck man!! read about it and help her relax and enjoy it.

Comment

Thanks, guys. I'm gonna talk with her and see that she goes before we have sex. I think she's afraid of actually peeing on me. Frankly, even if she did pee, I wouldn't care! What's one more bodily fluid? I pump her full of mine on a regular basis! Lol.

I don't want her holding back. She has great clitoral orgasms, but if she's missing out on another type of big O because of some hang up, then I'm gonna try to work through it with her.
            7/15/11

BPEL = 7.5
            EG = 5.25

8/30/11

BPEL = 7.75
            EG = 5.375

Comment

I've gotten this a lot from my girl. She begs me to stop because she has to pee. I hate it. She's out of the country for the next couple of months. When she gets back I'm gonna fuck her 'til she pees, cums, squirts... whatever happens, happens. :-)

Comment

When the girl says she is going to pee, tell her "go ahead" and keep doing what you are doing. You have to be genuine, that you really don't care. That her pee doesn't bother you. If she feels confident in that, then hopefully she will relax and go with her body. A g spot squirting orgasm could happen.

It didn't happen the first time with me. I had to get use to the sensations since they were new. Then one night boom I squirted and had my first g spot orgasm!

Comment

Lucky bastard. She's going to squirt!
                  The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Well, this does not mean she is about to come. The bladder and the vaginal cavity are right next to each other so when you are pushing top upper ward during intercourse or even with your finger(s), you are also pushing against her bladder. And it really sucks when you have to stop intercourse when your wife has to urinate. Most times a woman will hold it if not overbearing until after sex.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I experienced my first squirting orgasm a few months after having my last child(don't know if there's any correlation with that). He was using a G spot vibrator on me at the time and it was amazing, but he first thought I'd peed all over him. I started laughing at him when he did a smell check and was like, "It don't smell like pee!" Boy, he was grinning from ear to ear and things went quickly after that We did a search online afterwards, and sure enough, we found out about squirting orgasms.

Just make sure your girl pees before foreplay/sex and put a towel(folded in half) under her. That always works for us. Hopefully, she'll release her fears and have an amazing orgasm Good luck!
                      Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                      If you want love, give love.
                      If you want honesty, give honesty.
                      If you want respect, give respect.
                      You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Hmm. Can I ask men and women here alike: is there any particular thing either a woman or her partner can do to make a 'squirting' orgasm more likely? My girlfriend has great orgasms as it is, including G-spot ones, but I don't think she's ever ejaculated, at least not with me.

As I said, she still gets off pretty hard so there's no worries there, it'd just tickle my fancy from purely fetish POV, and probably hers too, if I know her at all.

Comment

That is not uncommon. The bladder is right by the vaginal cavity. Actually, when you hit the G-spot, it does affect the bladder which is on the other side in the front. Many women after sex have to urinate especially after intercourse.
                          Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                          FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

OK, stupid question, but why is having a girl squirt such a huge thing? Did I miss something? As long as she orgasms, why does she have to squirt?
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I agree. I don't care she squirts or not because if she is contracting/pulsating vaginally, she had an orgasm (if not faking).
                              Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                              FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Working...
                              X