If she NEVER gets jealous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If she NEVER gets jealous?

Been dating this new girl and no matter WTF I do or say she never shows jealousy. I spoke with an old girlfriend about it and she said it's likely that she cheats, flirts a lot, or does not really care about me. She said cause every women who really is into her man shows some level of jealousy . I mean nothing! Showed her photos of a girl I dated nude, five times hotter then her... Nothing. No reaction.

Is she hiding it?
    Does she really just not care?
    Is she above it?
    Does she flirt behind NY back so guilt shuts her jealousy down?
    3/3/11: 6" BPEL
    3/3/11 5.5" MEG
    3/3/11 6.25" BEG
    4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
    4/12/11 5.6" MEG
    4/12/11 6.35" BEG
    5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
    5/18/11 5.6" MEG
    5/18/11 6.5" BEG
    8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
    8/26/11 5.35 Meg
    8/26/11 6.25 beg
    11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
    02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
    05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Is this the girl with the bruises, or a new one?

That is weird. I would think that most women would be a little jealous. I guess there are people who are just super secure, and don't let jealousy get to them. Does she seem like that type?

Comment

Maybe she's just really comfortable in who and what she is and what she has to offer a guy and if you two don't work out, she has no problem replacing you. JMO.
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Maybe she knows what kind of BS game you're trying to play and isn't falling for your traps?

...just sayin...
        Starting size - 8/27/2011
        BPEL - 6"
        NBPEL - 5"
        EG - 4.25"

Current size
        BPEL - 6.2"
        NBPEL - 5.5"
        MEG - 4.75"
        BEG - 4.8"

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuJoe View Post
          Maybe she knows what kind of BS game you're trying to play and isn't falling for your traps?

...just sayin...
          That too......
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

She's a new girl. She doesn't have deep feelings for you yet. She's interested in hanging out, and maybe seeing if there's more. Most girls have been burnt by assholes and learn to save emotions for someone who has earnt their trust. She might not be jealous until she actually loves you, and that could take... a while. Depends if you treat her like a lady, and are a good man.

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuJoe View Post

...just sayin...
              Not much of a game player. I never have sent out of my way to make her jealous. she said she just never does and now I believe her. Girls flirt with me all the time. She notices it and never reacts though. The photo was cause she wanted to see my ex. She said she was beautiful and sexy!!! Lol. Nothing else.
              3/3/11 5.5" MEG
              3/3/11 6.25" BEG
              4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
              4/12/11 5.6" MEG
              4/12/11 6.35" BEG
              5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
              5/18/11 5.6" MEG
              5/18/11 6.5" BEG
              8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
              8/26/11 5.35 Meg
              8/26/11 6.25 beg
              11/17/11 6.75 BPEL

Comment

Probably because she doesn't care. Not to be rude but a relationship is easily replaceable, she is likely intimately aware of this.
                As for the cheating or whatever, no probably not. Jealous people tend to be the cheaters, kinda like the robbers are the guys who worry about being robbed.

Regards
                Cdn

Comment

Ok...well..from the sound of your first post, it sounded like you were TRYING to make her jealous. You did leave out some important details like the fact that she ASKED to see pics of your ex.

Did she ask to see nude pics or did you volunteer? ...although both scenarios are kinda weird in my book.
                  Starting size - 8/27/2011
                  BPEL - 6"
                  NBPEL - 5"
                  EG - 4.25"

Current size
                  BPEL - 6.2"
                  NBPEL - 5.5"
                  MEG - 4.75"
                  BEG - 4.8"

Comment

It does kind of sound like you have a battery of tests that they have to pass for you to stick around. Lol. I think she is probably just putting on a happy face when you tell her this stuff. I have conducted my fair share of sabotage attempts with my wife so im not innocent in this either. Because of some of the stuff I have read here and for a while being totally convinced that if I didn't have a 5.5"+ girthed penis that my wife was really missing out on something, I would jokingly (kind of) apologize after sex for not being bigger.

Another one of my stunts is where I would ask her right before sex if shes ready for a big dick? When she says yes I would say " one minute let me get it out of the drawer" referring to the 8X6 cyberskin "dreamcock" I stupidly got for her that she hates. All of this BS is my way to try to get her to admit that she would prefer a bigger penis even though I honestly dont think she gives a s**t, but she has never been with anyone but me and for some weird reason im annoyed by this. Try dating the innocent librarian types that haven't had so many partners.
                    ColtAR-15
                    Last edited by ColtAR-15; 10-23-2011, 10:43 PM.
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

She could be a wise woman and know what you are about. Many women now days have seen their mothers mistakes and learned early about men. It could be that she doesn't feel much for you and views you as easily replaceable. She is not gonna waste her emotions.

Comment

Originally posted by mistydawn View Post
                        She could be a wise woman and know what you are about. Many women now days have seen their mothers mistakes and learned early about men. It could be that she doesn't feel much for you and views you as easily replaceable. She is not gonna waste her emotions.
                        And what exactly is it that I'm "about?" I've simply made an observation of her lacking jealousy not a desire for me. When I told her perhaps we shouldnt date anymore, she broke into gut wrenching tears and curled into a ball for hours. However, if some woman walks up to me and flirts, etc, she could care less. I find it strange is all.
                        3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                        3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                        4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                        4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                        4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                        5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                        5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                        5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                        8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                        8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                        8/26/11 6.25 beg
                        11/17/11 6.75 BPEL

Comment

Well there goes my theory

Comment

That leaves..
                            A: she's hiding it
                            B: she's above it

Comment

She might just not get that way. I don't. My girlfriend does. My best friend is a girl and she doesn't like that. Oh well.
                              I can see her hugging other guys who do want her (not to brag but she is fucking hot and has some huge boobies, so guys tend to stare and get touchy feely). I trust her and don't worry about it. Your girlfriend could be the same way.
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X