Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GF likes HUGE dildo a lot..more than me. help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GF likes HUGE dildo a lot..more than me. help...

I've been dating this girl for 6 mos and it has been great. We have sex pretty much every day and sometimes up to 3x a day. We both know all of each other's pasts and I know that she's dated two guys with huge dicks. She says I'm the best lover as I am the only one to make her cum during sex (by finger and oral stimulation). She loves having sex with me but I always thought that she would enjoy it better if I had a bigger cock. (I am only about 5.5 inch long and 4 - 4.5 inches in circumference). I thought this (not only bec women usually like bigger) but because when I finger her, she would enjoy it a lot when I put up to 4 or 5 fingers in her.

A couple nights ago I bought her a new vibrator. It's this 6.5 long, about 6 inches in circumference vibrating dildo. The first night I used it on her she was pretty much squealing in ecstasy and last night while we were having sex, after I came, she asked me to use the "new toys" (I also bought her a G spot vibrator together with this huge dildo) and when I asked her which one, she said "I dunno" but I knew she wanted the dildo and when I used it on her she was moaning and screaming so hard yelling "OMG! That feels so good" etc etc you get the picture.. To the best of my memory, she's squealed in delight from my own penis but not to this extent with this dildo..if she squealed a 10/10 with this dildo, she probably only squealed a 6 - 7/10 with me.

I guess my issue is that I'm a little bit emasculated by this but on the other hand I'm happy she's having a great time. This also led me to start PE yesterday (I'm starting JP's 90 day routine). I don't wish to be that much longer because she has a short vaginal canal (I can feel her cervix when I finger her) but I want a lot more girth, if possible, like this frickin huge dildo.

I guess my three questions are:

1. How do I cope with this and my feelings of being emasculated?

2. Do you guys think I can increase my girth by 2 inches?

3. Does anyone have a positive experience in terms of penis enlargement with pills? I just bought a 3 month supply of Vimax and I'm waiting for it in the mail. Reviews state that Vimax with PE produces bigger penis sizes in most men.

Please help. Thanks!

Once you can get you cock to vibrate like a humming bird's wings, then and only then can you start comparing your manhood to a vibrating dildo.

Comment

My gf loves her vibrators too, they are not that thick at all and smaller than me. I think it is the vibrating that does it. My ex never used hers inside, only on her clit. But I`m not thinking about getting my dick to vibrate You are the best lover she has had, dude. Be proud of your dick and pump it up with confidence, that is what matters.

Comment

First of all, I'll say most of this is in your head. It's most likely mostly the vibrations doing it for her, especially if she's never had a vibe before. Second, it might just be that when YOU were done, she wasn't, there are many many times that I've made my wife cum 3-5 times before insertion, and several times during sex but after I'm done and can't handle any more, she still wants one or two more...it doesn't mean she's dissatisfied, just more worked up than you. And guess what YOU'RE the one who put her in that state, not some piece of plastic!!
        Starting:9-8-2011
        BPEL: 8 in.
        MEG: 6.25 in.
        BPFL: 6.5 in.
        FL: 5.5 in.
        BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
        BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
        MEG: 6.375 in.
        NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowdee View Post
          Once you can get you cock to vibrate like a humming bird's wings, then and only then can you start comparing your manhood to a vibrating dildo.
          Bingo. The real deal versus the machine are two different worlds. We can never vibrate or tingle like those things can - and never will. The advantage we have is that we can think and use other means to excite her and bring her to orgasm.

The fact that you brought something to bed considerably larger than yourself is one you'll have to learn to live with - at least while you are with her. You used it at your own risk so the only thing you can do is learn to let those feelings go. The good news though that since you are doing PE, you can get yourself to that size and beyond. A 2 inch girth gain is not out of the realm of possibility - but it will take a while.

Pills do nothing to bring about any sort of permanent enlargement - period. What they do is expand the blood vessels that allow more blood to enter your cock, bringing on firmer, harder erections. But permanent enlargement isn't part of the deal.
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Welcome to pegym
            Straight to answering your questions with some tough love.

1. You bought a dick replacer that is a lot bigger than you so your gf will enjoy it. What happens? She enjoys it! Now you're feeling insecure about it. I guess the only thing you can do is dump that dildo, man. It will continue to make you feel small.
            2. I very much doubt it. If you do you will be one hell of a grower. The only chance you will increase your girth by that much is if your erection quality is really poor now. I think one inch gains in girth would be amazing gains.
            3. Sorry, I think you wasted your money. Pills don't work in the growth department. They might make you have stronger erections though.

Start slow with PE and you should make some gains. Your gf seems to be happy with you so don't think about dick size too much. Even a 1/4 inch gain in girth is noticable so stick with it. Good luck, buddy.
            Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
            Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
            Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

You bought her a vibrating dildo, what did you expect will happen? Of course she will enjoy it,i'm sure you using it on her instead of her using it on herself made her enjoy it more also, but that doesn't mean she loves a toy more than you or what's attached to you.
              You can get 2" more in girth but it takes years and dedication. There's quick way to get results.
              No pills don't work.
              Steve23
              Retired Moderator
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Steve23; 11-01-2011, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Think of this way, YOU bought her the toy,she loved it, in her mind YOU found her more pleasure. Don't be surprised if she wants to jump your bones even more, or bake you cookies!
                Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

Comment

Thanks for all the encouragement guys. I was already thinking all the stuff you were saying, it being in my head, I have to deal with it because I brought it into the bedroom myself etc etc.. But it's good to actually hear it from other people and the positive comments. I still do think she'd enjoy the bigger girth. Something I forgot to add to my original post was that she actually kept saying "It's so big, it's so big, my vagina is so full." So yeah, it's not just the vibrating.

GettingThereOK says 2 inches or more in girth is very doable but Samurai says it's unlikely. Can I have more input on this please? I'll be happy with 1 inch increase but 2 inches would be ideal or even the maximum.

Comment

People that normally get 1" in girth takes them around a year or so. 2 inches could take 2-3+, everyone is different.

Comment

Don't start with any expectations, just do your PE and be happy with what gains you make (you will make gains)
                      Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                        My gf loves her vibrators too, they are not that thick at all and smaller than me. I think it is the vibrating that does it. My ex never used hers inside, only on her clit. But I`m not thinking about getting my dick to vibrate You are the best lover she has had, dude. Be proud of your dick and pump it up with confidence, that is what matters.
                        She only used to use hers on her clit too. I got her the Hitachi that vibrates like 6000rpm and she loved it. I got her a $5 dollar G-spot vibrator and she loves it too. lol I got this G-spot one because I was getting tired of fingering her G-spot to orgasm. It would take a lot of pressure and my fingers and forearm would get sore. This monster cock dildo is probably the first big dildo she's had and that's been used for penetration. I'm glad she loves it. I just need to get over myself, and hopefully gain some girth too. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                          You bought her a vibrating dildo, what did you expect will happen? Of course she will enjoy it,i'm sure you using it on her instead of her using it on herself made her enjoy it more also, but that doesn't mean she loves a toy more than you or what's attached to you.
                          You can get 2" more in girth but it takes years and dedication. There's quick way to get results.
                          No pills don't work.
                          Yes, I think you're right that she enjoys the fact that I'm using it on her. She kept saying you're so hot, you make me feel good. I doubted that it was me but hearing this from you I am reassured. Thanks. Sorry, did you mean "There's NO quick way to get results."?

Comment

Originally posted by JackLawrence View Post
                            Yes, I think you're right that she enjoys the fact that I'm using it on her. She kept saying you're so hot, you make me feel good. I doubted that it was me but hearing this from you I am reassured. Thanks. Sorry, did you mean "There's NO quick way to get results."?

Oops sorry, Yeah it's what I meant

Comment

2 inches in girth equates to a HUGE increase in volume, it is a lofty goal and would take quite a long time(look at going411by7's time table). It's doable, but will take considerable dedication on your part and a large time investment.

If you got the vimax from a reputable distributor, I'd say to send em back. Most pills obtain the same active ingredients but only in comparably minor doses as can be found here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...erections.html
                              For what you spent on the vimax, you could probably get close to a year's worth of them
                              In their concentrated forms, not to mention that taking them in the reccommended dosages, you get more than is found in 'penis pills'
                              Grendel08
                              Last edited by Grendel08; 11-01-2011, 11:55 AM.
                              Starting:9-8-2011
                              BPEL: 8 in.
                              MEG: 6.25 in.
                              BPFL: 6.5 in.
                              FL: 5.5 in.
                              BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
                              BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
                              MEG: 6.375 in.
                              NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment