Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugs

Hi guys. Happy Holidays

How do you like to be hugged. Do different types of hugs give you different feelings or is it the person behind the hug that affects your feeling.

I am not talking about how you hug others but how you want to be hugged.

Examples
    Arms around your neck, your waist, around waist arms up,
    Head next to yours, laying on your chest, etc

I realized recently when I hugged my ex I would almost climb into him.
    My feet /legs together inside of his. Arms wrapped around waist locked behind him. Head buried into his chest.
    His arms wrapped around me. One up on my back and other around back /shoulders. His head on top of mine.

I don't hug anyone else like this. I think im holding back my hugs lol
    I don't want to. Hugs are wonderful.

Sincerely,
    Missing Hugs
    islander
    Last edited by islander; 12-04-2011, 03:28 PM.
    The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Islander I told you before ; no hugs while my wife is around. She'll be gone in 5 minutes! We'll hug then!!! ( personally I'll take a hug anyway it's given!)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I like it when women who are romantically involved with me hug my chest. Wrapping their arms around my back, my arms over hers and around her back, her head pressed against my chest and my head resting against the top of her head.
      13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
      10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
      link 2000's Links

Comment

To be honest, i never paid attention to hugs. I've never been hugged like you describe islander because I'm too short LOL! Only girl that did that didn't really get too into it. She was 4'11 LOL! i'm 5'8

Most of the time, it's just my Arms over her shoulders, her arms around my hips and probably her face in my shoulder. Don't remember non-familial hugs that well though. I hug and/or embrace everybody.

Comment

Couldn't have said it better TS. This is mine and my husband's hugs. I always stick my hands in his back pockets though.

I hate empty hugs. If I'm going to be hugged or hug someone, I want that person to feel my absolute love for them and I want to feel their love for me in return.
          Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
          If you want love, give love.
          If you want honesty, give honesty.
          If you want respect, give respect.
          You get in return, what you give.

Comment

5'8 isn't short.

I like being hugged like how TheSnitch described already with her face in my chest or around my collarbone. Or with her arms wrapped around my neck putting a lot of weight on it and my arms around her waist with her legs together between mine.

Comment

He, he, he. I am a HUGE hugger and kisser. So is my grandson. He LOVES to hug and kiss--so does his dad. I am tall and I have a large upper torso and wing span-from a life-time of lap swimming, so I have to be careful not to squeeze too hard when I hug someone. My grand daughter (now 3 years old) would NOT come near me for the longest time--and then I realized it was because I was hurting her with my hugs (without realizing it). So I like hugs anyway I can get them.

If I could Islander, I would give you SUCH A HUG!!!

Comment

Just a nice hug is fine. Embrace.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Hugs are said to transfer positive energy between individuals. I like the nice tight hugs that fully embrace you.
                  Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                  Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                  6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

I like it when they look up at you during the hug and just smile. So chin on chest with me looking down at them. Perfect for kisses too.

Comment

Different hugs for different people. I know some people that don't like to be hugged, so I keep hugs with them really short and not that tight.

Personally, I like it when there is some extra contact going on... I really like cheek-to-cheek contact, feels more like a snuggle. Or neck-neck contact. That's really nice, too.

This one French girl in college used to drive me wild, because every time we hugged she would kiss my neck. It eventually escalated to her nibbling my ear each time. Damn. Also, I'm pretty sure it wasn't just because she was French. Oh, yeah, this was the girl I had the foursome with (FFFM) that I wrote about in another thread a while back.

Another friend (who happened to be a girl) from college was a bit more rough. She would hug me, then put her hand on my face and give me a nice hard slap! Something about the way she did it, maybe the mischievous grin afterwards, but I really liked it.
                      Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
                      Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
                      Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

Thanks for the replies. There are so many hugs.
                        G4 I felt ur hug thank you xo
                        im glad to see men seem to like the full hug. That's great
                        The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

No one wants a half assed hug, we want the whole ass!

Comment

I love full embrace hugs, arms around my lower back and pulling, or around my neck if they are tall enough. Anything around shoulder blades is more of a friendly thing, I think. Some stranger hugged me there when I went to Wal-Mart earlier to get some oil the other day.

Yeah. Classy. Wal-Mart stranger hugs.

Comment

My wife is 5'0", I am 5'8" so our hugs have her arms aroundmy back. I like that. My kids all jump up on me and squeeze my neck and they have to hug me when i get home and when i leeve. We are a huggy family and I wouldt have it any other way.
                              Great thread Islander, I would give you a big hug too.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X