Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't bother trying to be a good man - there are no good women out there for you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't bother trying to be a good man - there are no good women out there for you.

This generation of women - the children of the 80's - have grown up with this feminist mentality of the 60's empowering them to be like "men". Out of the many "freeing" ideals to come about in the 60's the one which has affected modern relationships the most is the fact that women think they can sleep around "like" men do.

Let me clarify. Women seem to think that men can sleep around and not be affected by it, that they get to have their good time and not get attached and wham bam thank you ma'am mentality prevails. However, this is SOOO far from the case and in accordance with what I've come to discover as irrational female thought.

Women seem to have this view of men, but forget how non-committal, unambitious, dishonest and shady men become when they take on a lifestyle of wanton sexual encounters. Now, of course we are all built differently so not all men and not all women are affected by this the same way. This is a generalization, but I don't think it's a gross one. Also, keep in mind men are "programmed" to spread the seed, or what have you, and still there are side affects that come about.

What I have found in this new generation of women is that they fuck around, have a "good" time - but as that "good" time trudges on, they find that they have a hard time having emotional and physical relationships with the same person. It's either one or the other. This I have come to find has caused many women to be split in two by being unable to reconcile their party girl "slutty" side with their relational emotional side, and be both of those things with one person.

Which when taken in aggregate makes sense as to why women seem to need to be played, put down and picked up in order to stick with a guy long enough to where their emotionally invested and get into that "please him" phase. This also makes sense when viewed with the rise of fuck buddies and friends with benefits.

In addition, this isn't just affecting women, it's affecting men too - because on the opposite side of the coin, men have been advertised too, watched movies about, colloquially impregnated with the notion of "sensitivity" that women want to be listened too, held and made to feel special.

Maybe this is just me, and maybe it's because I just broke up with someone and maybe it's because I just spent the WORST mother fing weekend of my life in a place I didn't want to be with a person who I came to realize no longer liked me, but I think this makes a lot of non-jaded sense.

Merry Fuckin Christmas.
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
    link 2000's Links

Rather than trying to blame all of women, why not take a good hard look at the type of women you go after and fix that? Best to not blame all for what few do.

Happy Chanukah.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
      Rather than trying to blame all of women, why not take a good hard look at the type of women you go after and fix that? Best to not blame all for what few do.

Happy Chanukah.
      You have a point, I definitely have been with women who are really fucked up in some way or another - either sexual abuse or emotional/religious repression.

Good point.

Happy fuckin Festivus.

B
      link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post
        You have a point, I definitely have been with women who are really fucked up in some way or another - either sexual abuse or emotional/religious repression.

Good point.

Happy fuckin Festivus.
        So have I, which is why I decided to stop dating for a while. I don't blame all women for how the few crazies I've been with have acted.

Comment

Sorry you had a bad weekend TS.

I also get angry when I come across stereotyped judgements about me just because I'm a man. I'm sure there's a lot of women who feel the same way though. There's a lot of stupid ones, and they don't even make sense. Like men can't multitask and women can. Man, my wife is utterly incapable of even hearing my voice if she's watching TV or reading a book. Well, sometimes she can hear me but she has to pause the show.

How about men are always ready to go and women need seducing. I'm sorry, I cannot not go from baseline normality to raging hornbag in a split second. At least a friggin shoulder rub yeah? Or a smile? Before my wife met me, she thought that men actually didn't even have feelings at all. Admittedly she had a rotten "sample" herself, of the male population, but that's another one; Men aren't emotional. Pfff, what? Oh and how about this? Men don't like to sit down and watch a Sex in the City marathon! Hang on... Um, I think that one's true

There's a lot of people in the world, and you may have a small and biased "sample" of the female population.

I hope next year will be better. Merry Fuckin Christmas to you too

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post
            This generation of women - the children of the 80's - have grown up with this feminist mentality of the 60's empowering them to be like "men". Out of the many "freeing" ideals to come about in the 60's the one which has affected modern relationships the most is the fact that women think they can sleep around "like" men do.

Let me clarify. Women seem to think that men can sleep around and not be affected by it, that they get to have their good time and not get attached and wham bam thank you ma'am mentality prevails. However, this is SOOO far from the case and in accordance with what I've come to discover as irrational female thought.

Women seem to have this view of men, but forget how non-committal, unambitious, dishonest and shady men become when they take on a lifestyle of wanton sexual encounters. Now, of course we are all built differently so not all men and not all women are affected by this the same way. This is a generalization, but I don't think it's a gross one. Also, keep in mind men are "programmed" to spread the seed, or what have you, and still there are side affects that come about.

What I have found in this new generation of women is that they fuck around, have a "good" time - but as that "good" time trudges on, they find that they have a hard time having emotional and physical relationships with the same person. It's either one or the other. This I have come to find has caused many women to be split in two by being unable to reconcile their party girl "slutty" side with their relational emotional side, and be both of those things with one person.

Which when taken in aggregate makes sense as to why women seem to need to be played, put down and picked up in order to stick with a guy long enough to where their emotionally invested and get into that "please him" phase. This also makes sense when viewed with the rise of fuck buddies and friends with benefits.

In addition, this isn't just affecting women, it's affecting men too - because on the opposite side of the coin, men have been advertised too, watched movies about, colloquially impregnated with the notion of "sensitivity" that women want to be listened too, held and made to feel special.

Maybe this is just me, and maybe it's because I just broke up with someone and maybe it's because I just spent the WORST mother fing weekend of my life in a place I didn't want to be with a person who I came to realize no longer liked me, but I think this makes a lot of non-jaded sense.

Merry Fuckin Christmas.
            Good post man. Women are all fucked up these days - thanks largely to the media. The media somehow gets women to think that Kim Kardashian's personal life is important. It is sad.

Comment

Phew, boy was I upset. So I guess I just had to blow off some steam. However, I do think there is something seriously ass backwards and lacking in today's relationships and the way us young people form them.

Then again, as Dem suggested maybe it's just the women I've been meeting.

B
              link 2000's Links

Comment

The feminism movement in the United States is bizarre. No other continent you will find women giving up their biological make up and trying to be like men. It's real bizarre.

Comment

chin up mate, there are some good ones out there. keep looking, maybe in different places.

Comment

I don't bother being a good man, because I like BAD women
                    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

There are far more "good girls" out there than "bad girls". Don't let a setback in the game of life cloud your judgement. Hell we even have a few of them here but for the life of me I couldn't tell you their names!
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Sorry Snitch that totally stinks. Going through that "she doesn't want me" stage feels like crap. But its not all women. There are many woman who have a career, have financial stability, emotional stability (except on PMS week lol) that have and/or want a family which includes a partner. So what if a woman may no longer actually "need" a man for financial support. Women still want a man/partner to share their life with. MSV's. Morals, standards and values. Find out what yours really are (not what you aspire them to be) then sift through women you meet that match your MSV's. This plan has worked for many people I know. If you try to one up or one down it just doesn't work for some reason.

Thats all Ive got lol Im glad you had a place to vent.

Merry Christmas to you.

PS Cusp said it after Thanksgiving. Holidays are great for some and not so great for others. Hopefully we can all help each other through this season XOXO
                        The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Boy do you have it right in many cases TS.

But by the same token, there's good women out there and in order to snag one, you have to be a good guy.

One thing I slowly have shown my mom (Keeps nagging me about finding a girl) is that women are not raised the same way she was. I've shown her the examples and put her in the know with how women are nowadays, She's seen first hand the sheer waste of skin a lot of girls in the younger generation are, and she's just appalled.

So now that I have her off my back about "finding a girl" I can just go about looking for that good girl that matches my MSVs like islander mentioned. You can't expect someone, who doesn't share your position on important/life altering views, to have a lasting relationship with you. You also need to have experience with women who are as experienced as you. Getting with a woman who knows how to play the field will only frustrate and sadden a guy who is pretty innocent in love. She knows what to say and how. When you don't know what's going on, she can take advantage of you (play you).

The same happens with girls. They go for the guy with more experience and knows how to manipulate them. It's not on purpose, it's just what they're taught to be attracted to (Experience builds confidence). When that guy damages them and sends them back into the world, they're either forever changed in the sense they are emotionally scarred, or they turn into "players" themselves. Instead of becoming the damaged girl, the mainstream tells them to take charge of that emotional baggage and turn it into "Independent Womanhood"

Problem with "independent women" is that they don't know how to be "women." There's gender roles, in relationships, and many of the girls of today are not told HOW to be women... they're taught how to "be independent" and to, generally, be men. If you eventually find a woman who knows how to BE a woman, you will know you've found a good one.

Independent women aren't intimidating as they like to think they are... They're just not "attractive" to the instinctual male who wants to be wanted. A woman who wants a guy to be her leader makes an instinctual male a powerful man (makes him believe in himself). When she doesn't know how to empower a man is when that woman fails at being a woman. A woman's job is to Trust and Support her man... not question and nit pick him.
                          somebodyelse
                          Last edited by somebodyelse; 12-20-2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

It's hard to find a "normal" woman. I seem to only come across the sex-craved sluts who will sleep with just about anyone (even when they are in a relationship with you) and go mad when you do an insignificant thing that they don't like and start making up stories, lying about being pregnant, being raped, etc...or I encounter the self-righteous ice queens who have no libido and are actually okay with it to the point where it becomes a chore to get laid once every week or even two weeks. This hasn't just been my experience, but that of many of my friends who are all decent people.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE NORMAL WOMEN???!?!!?!?
                            2/1/11 - 6.5 x 4.5
                            2/1/12 - 7.25 x 5
                            2/1/13 - 7.5 x 5

Comment

Well said SBE. Word!!
                              The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Working...
                              X